20# One-shot: I Have A Sister

Btw. Season 2 is amazing! It was everything I wanted and more.

This is a month after the snowball.

Mike's POV:

She's home.

She's really home.

Everything has been absolutely fantastic, since El returned. I apologized to Max, and El did too for some reason. We're currently sitting in Will's living room (which is cleaned now), and watching Ghost-busters.

El is sitting next to me, and leaning her head against my shoulder. Her hand is mine and I'm tracing patterns on the back of her hand. Hopper and Joyce are watching the movie with us, which is probably why El isn't leaning completely against me.

Hopper suddenly huffs (he's reading the news paper), and looks at Joyce.

"Have you heard about a group of young kids in Chicago? They're apparently wanted for killing a lot of people. The police can't find them, every time they think they've got them they suddenly disappears."

El removes her head from my shoulder and walks towards the bathroom. She's looking really nervous and she closes (and locks) the door fast.

Everyone in the room looks at me and I shrug. Hopper continues to tell us about the group of kids in Chicago, until El steps out of the bathroom. She sits down next to me, looking a bit sad. Dustin pauses the movie, also noticing El's face expressions.

"What's wrong?" I ask her softly.

I know El is dealing with a lot of things. It's understandable, because of how she was raised.

"I have a sister."

Everyone is silent. El is just starring at the ground and not saying anything. A few tears are falling from her eyes. I put my arms around her and she leans against my chest. Sometimes I get really mad at Hopper. He kept her away from me for 353 days, 353 days.

"I went to Chicago to find her... because mama told me to. My sister, Kali, lives on the street and I stayed there with her and the people she lived with. They were... killing people who hurt them."

Hopper asks El when all this happened, and she tells him that it was when he was gone for a long time.

"Kali can make you see what she wants. She made me see a butterfly and papa," El says her voice shacking.

"I tracked a man, who hurt mama, and we broke into his apartment. They wanted me to kill him, choke him with my powers, but I couldn't. He has two daughters and they were in the other room. The police was called, and they were on their way. Kali was about to shoot him, but I threw her gun away."

I run my hands up and down El's arms, and she relaxes a little bit.

"We ran back to their 'home', and then we were there for a bit, before the police found us again. I ran away from Kali and the others, took the bus and went here. Because I knew you guys were in trouble." El finishes.

Max is looking at Lucas, not really knowing how ti react. Dustin and Lucas are starring at El. Will is just looking at his hands, Joyce is crying and Hopper is looking at El.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry," El says over an over again until Hopper sits down next to her. He takes her hands in his and she stops to look at him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. It's all my fault, because I left you alone. No one is mad at you, okay?"

El nods her head softly and hides her face against my chest. Everyone gives El a hug before going home.

Hopper and Joyce leaves us alone (Will went to bed), so we can talk without anyone listening. El is almost sleeping, her eyes are closet.

"You're not mad right?" El whispers.

El sits up and looks at me. Her eyes are red, after crying too much. I take her beautiful face between my hands an kiss her nose.

"No El, I'm not mad. You didn't hurt anyone, so you did nothing wrong. If I had had a sister that I did not know about, I would do the same."

El smiles at me and kisses my cheek. We never really kiss each other around the others, because it's awkward, knowing that they're looking and they always has some funny comment.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

I know some people didn't like season 2, for some odd reason, but I really loved it. I don't know if I like season 1 or 2 the most. I guess I love them both equally.

So I'll see you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover