Chapter 10- Jane Ives

Btw, instead of El having the washing room as her bedroom, she got Will's room and Will and Jonathan are sharing Jonathan's room
11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Eleven's POV:

I woke up next to Mike and smiled. His mouth was slightly open, and a strand of his hair were in front of his eyes. I giggled and sat up. He said "No El, that is a potato". I was very confused and woke him up. "Good morning El" Mike said his hand cupping her left cheek. "Good morning Mike" I said, and he kissed me. We were both blushing when we pulled away. "So uh, the boys and I are going to play D&D later, do you want to come?" he asked. I don't know what D&D is, but since Mike is going to be there, I will be there. Mike stood up, and went to the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and went out to the kitchen. "Hello El" Joyce said smiling. She was making breakfast. "I was thinking we could go shopping with Nancy tomorrow" she said. I smiled and nodded. Nancy, the pretty girl. I really want to be pretty just like Nancy. Mike, Will and Jonathan came into the room and sat down. I stood there awkwardly looking around the room. "El come sit down" Jonathan said smiling. I smiled back and sat down between Mike and Will. We began eating and talked about a lot of stuff I don't understand.

Will's POV:

El was listening to our conversation, but she obviously didn't understand what we were talking about. "So El, what is your real name?" I asked. Mike and Jonathan looked at me like I was dumb. Eleven shrugged and went back to eating. My mother was starring nervously on El. We ate in silence the rest of the time.

Joyce's POV:

When El and the boys had gone outside in the backyard, I hurried over to the phone to call Hopper. "Jim, Will asked El, what her real name was, and I felt so bad for knowing and that she doesn't" I said in one breath. Hopper was swearing on the other side of the phone. "What if I come over now, and we talk to her?" He asked and I told him to come.

Eleven's POV (sorry for changing POV's all the time):

I was playing, what the other boys called 'football' when Joyce and Hopper came outside. "Hey boys can we talk with El for a moment?" Joyce asked taking my hand. I looked over at Mike. He shrugged but looked nervous. They took me into the living room and I sat on the couch. "We wanted to talk with you about your mother" Hopper said folding his hands in front of him. "El, your real name is Jane Ives" Joyce said sitting next to me. Jane Ives. "Your mothers name is Terry Ives" Hopper said. "The things is your mother, took damage because she took some drugs that ruined her brain" Hopper said. What does that mean? "Damage? Drugs?" I asked looking at Joyce.
"She took LSD, and it ruined her brain" she said hugging me. I kind of, understood what she was saying. I nodded and went to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror. Jane Ives. Do I look like a Jane?

Mike's POV:

Jonathan drove Will, El and I home to me. We hurried inside and Dustin and Lucas came short time after.

We were playing D&D when El just randomly said "Jane Ives". We all looked at her. "What?" Asked Will. She turned and looked at Will. "My name, Jane Ives" she said looking down. "Who told you that?" I asked taking her hand under the table. "Joyce and Hopper" she said looking at me. There were silent for a while before Lucas opened his mouth. "Do you still want to be called El?" She nodded and smiled. We went back to playing.

After  some time Dustin started speaking again. "Okay, if I can eat this chocolate bar in 30 seconds, Mike have to kiss El" he said smirking. Will was dying of laughter rolling around the floor. Lucas was trying not to laugh. "I n- you know what deal" I said surprising myself and everyone else in the room. Lucas took time while Dustin started to eat the chocolate bar. He didn't do it in 30 seconds. "I did hope Dustin would win" Will said pouting and crossing his arms over his chest. "Yeah Dustin you could have eaten it faster" Lucas said. I was secretly hoping he would have won. Screw it, I thought. I leaned over and kissed El for about twenty seconds. We both pulled away blushing. El was smiling and I could feel myself grinning. They other boys said "oooooooh". "You guys are a cute couple" Dustin said.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

A/N

So what's up guys, did you like this chapter?

I ship Meleven too Dustin, don't worry.

Bye bye strangers!!