Episode 15: Sick

Lucas' POV:

We were all (Dustin and Mike), on our way to Will and El's house. It was weird to think that El and Will are siblings. Our life's have changed so much. "And her hair is so soft, her eyes sparkle" Mike kept talking about Eleven. "Mike we get it, you are in love" Dustin said shacking his head. "What, no! Oh god that hurt to say that" he said stoping his bike, to put a hand on his chest. I rolled my eyes."Oh come on Mike, the faster you are, the faster you can get to El" I said. As soon as those words left my mouth, Mike was already ahead of us. This is going to be a long day.

Will's POV:

El and I were sitting in the living room, waiting for the boys. The door suddenly fly open, and Mike ran over to El and picked her up. El was giggling holding on to him. He twirled her around and ran out to the backyard with her. Dustin and Lucas came in and we went to the backyard. Mike had just laid El, down on the grass, and laid down next to her. They were looking up on the sky before kissing each other. "I did not sign up for this" Lucas said crossing his arms on his chest. "I think this is goals" Dustin said smiling. I suddenly had to throw up, but I as I was about to run into the house. I threw up.

Mike's POV:

El and I were kissing when we here someone throwing up. We both stopped and looked up. Will was throwing up, before fainting. We ran over to him and El laid her hand on his head. "Sick" she said frowning. "What do you mean?" Lucas asked looking at El. "Upside down too long" she said taking his pulse. "Did you know?" Dustin asked, confused. The shock her head no. "Do you know what is wrong with him?" I asked. She nodded. "He was in the upside down for too long, used to there" she said trying to explain. "What?" asked Dustin. "So you are saying, that because Will was in the upside down for too long, he got used to the air, and so on, he is sick because he is used to the upside down?" I asked taking a wild guess. She nodded and looked down. "Are you sick?" I asked getting worried. She shock her head no. "How are you not sick, you were there longer?" Lucas asked. "I'm monster" she said avoiding our eyes. I almost forgot. She is the monster. I took her hand and kissed her cheek.

Eleven's POV:

The boys carried Will into his room. I went into mine and locked the door. "El?" Mike asked from the other side of the door. "I'm fine Mike, just alone now" I said. I could hear him walk away, and I let the tears stream down my face. Why can't I be normal. I'm just a test subject, ugly and useless. I walked over too the mirror and looked at myself. Why can't my hair be pretty like the girl in the park? Why am I the monster. Will Mike leave me? When he figure out how dangerous I am? I couldn't breath all the sudden, and I remembered, that I hadn't taken my pills today. I tried to breath, and I saw black spots around the room."Mike" was the last thing I said before I passed out.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Poor El.

That was just a reminder that she is depressed.

Until next time, bye bye Strangers!