Can I Have This Dance (17)

Start from the beginning

"You don't say," I said taking off my headphones

"I can't go prom with you," he said getting up and turning around, so that I couldn't see your face. I instantly stood up.

"Excuse you?" I asked not exactly sure I heard right.

"I'm going prom with my girlfriend," he said, which sounded like it was being forced

"Do you know what? Go ahead, I give up on you. I didn't know that you would stoop back so low, but if you want to. Then go ahead," I complained throwing my hands up in frustration.

"I'm gonna go now," he said walking out.

"Wait, look at me and say that your not being forced or black mailed," I urged because I was actually starting to feel kind of bad.

"I'm not being forced or black mailed," he stated turning to look at me, but not into my eyes.

I stepped forwards and looked up at him properly,

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," I lied

He sighed before he said, "I'm not being forced or black mailed."

"See you around," he said hugging me suddenly, and then kissed my forehead. I held onto him.

"I'm not letting you go, you weirdo, if you wont tell me the truth," I joked, but still held onto him.

He laughed before repeating himself.

"I'll see you around," he then left.

Yep, he was definitely a weirdo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------Monday

Prom is at the end of this month and I can't wait! But now I have to find another date. I got out of bed since my human alarms didn't have any exams; they didn't bother to wake me up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, and then went to my room to look for something to wear. Since I was going to be painting, I looked for something, that I didn't mind getting dirty, or paint on it. I decided to wear a blue vest top, my white shorts, with white suspenders (my dungarees with white shorts) and put my hair up, so that it wouldn't interfere, when I'm drawing or painting.

I went downstairs, ate breakfast and then made sure to collect all of my stationary before leaving and making my way to school. I met up with Emily, who was the only one who had an exam today, since we both did art.

---------------------------------------------------------End of the Exam

The exam was five hours long, with a lunch time but I was still exhausted. I decided to head home, since Emily was going out with Aiden. They would look so cute as a couple, but only time will tell.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing; however there was no caller ID, just a number.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi Nicki, its Blake," Blake said

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked getting into my car

"Nothing much, I was just wondering if you wanted to get something to eat," he suggested

"Oh that sounds good. Around what time though?" I asked

"Well, I was thinking in about thirty minutes," he replied

"Okay, I'll see you then," I said

"Wait, I'm picking you up at your house, so that you don't have to take your car," he informed me

"Alright, thanks, bye," I said happy that I wouldn't now, have to stay at home

"Bye," he said before cutting the phone.