fast☄️

-Mya's POV

So much has happened in the two months, it's actually insane. Xander and Nicole ended up together after Xan romantically asked her out on the beach. They're seriously goals.

Jace and I are still as happy as ever and even more in love which gets me thinking.

Have we been moving too fast?

Of course I know I love Jace and all but there have been peers comment that we've only been going out for a few months and we're claiming to be in love.

I know I shouldn't let their comments interfere with my relationship but it does make my brain turn.

Anyways I'm on my way to Jace's house so that we can spend some time together, considering we haven't been in each other's arms for about a week and a half.

As I approach Jace and Xander's house, I see the sparkle from Jace's car. Hm, he must've washed it.

Before I know it, I'm walking up the steps and knocking on the door, almost jumping to the sky 'cause of how eager I am to see my boyfriend.

Soon Jace answers the door, shirtless with his grey sweatpants hanging on his tan hips. He rubs his eyes adjusting to the sunlight beaming in.

His hair is all bunched up which causes me to slightly giggle. Soon I'm being engulfed in a hug by him and picked up and brought insides.

"MYA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Jace literally screamed in my ear.

"Mhm I missed you too but if you keep yElling like that I'm not going to as much," I replied.

He chuckled and threw me on his couch like a doll. I looked up at him as he held a goofy grin on his face and jumped around, waving his hands in the air.

"Jace,baby, you okay? You haven't been doing that stuff again have you?" I joked.

He gasped dramatically and clutched his heart area on his shirt, "I've never been on that stuff and you know it,missy. But anyways let's do something."

"We should tie-dye some shirts, babe!" I squealed.

"That's a random ass idea but sure."

-

"JACE LEE!" I gasped as he sprayed the blue dye on me.

He sounded like he was dying laughing while I was in shock.

"Chill.....babe...i-it'll come out, hahahhha,"he assures while laughing.

While he was having his moment, I grabbed the purple dye and sprayed his shirt.

He didn't seem fazed by this so I just pouted.

"Aw bb you look so cuteee," he cooed.

-

After Jace and I cleaned up, we sat in his bed and watched the Disney Descendants 2 movie.

"You know, you should be watching a Nick movie to support your boyfriend," Jace joked.

"Aw quiet up,"you both chuckled. Silence fell over and previous thoughts from earlier raced in my mind.

I always felt that I could speak my mind with Jace so I decided to address it to him.

"Hey babe?"

"Yea,"Jace replied, rubbing my arm as we cuddled.

I sat up which I guess caught Jace's attention as he sat up as well and leaned against the pillows.

I slightly coughed before speaking, "Do you think we've been moving a bit....fast?"

The question obviously caught Jace by surprise as I saw his eyebrows slightly rise and his eyes widen a bit.

"U-um what do you mean? Are you n-not happy? I'm sor-" I cut him off.

"No no no. I'm more than happy baby. It's just...we've only been going out for a few months and were already claiming to be in love."

"Well personally I feel like if you have strong feelings for a person, and they continue to grow and grow, you need to let them know before you explode. And if you felt this way you should've let me know instead of not telling me because you and I both know we can tell each other anything,right?" Jace looked away for a second before averting his attention back to me.

I nodded, "Yea but I just felt like it wasn't that important."

"True but you could've still told me,"he lightly sighed and pulled me close to him.

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I love you and I hope you know that," he pulled my chin up, connected our lips, and planted a warm kiss onto my lips.

"And I love you."

idk what this was but yee yee im back.
i was actually going to end this book 'cause
1.its trash
2.its trash
3.i un-stanned (is that even a word) jace for a good bit cause of the drama going on caused by his peers.

BUT that didn't stop meh.
this book will continue for a while.
im not saying that im going to be updating every day a week but i will be updating more frequently, hopefully.

hope you all have a nice day :))
and thx for reading xo.