Will You....

•Mya POV•
Today I'm going to meet Jace,Riele,and Sean at Sky Zone. I'm really excited. Especially to see Jace.. I run back upstairs from grabbing some breakfast. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I was about to wash my face until I heard my phone vibrating. I went over to it and someone wanted to FaceTime me. It's Jace. I answer and say hello with a nice smile.
-FaceTime-
Hey Mya what's up!" He says with a big smile "Nothing just about to get ready for the day and wondering why you're calling me so early." I said with a little giggle at the end. "Oh sorry I'm just bored and don't have anyone to talk to"He said with a cute giggle. "It's okay, I'll talk to you later because I wanna go ahead and get ready." "Oh okay I guess I'll see you later and I should start getting ready too"he said. "Okay bye" "bye"
-End of FaceTime-
After that, I wash my face,take a shower, and get dressed. I also updated my vlog early this morning.

•Jace POV•Today's the day

•Jace POV•
Today's the day. Today's the day I ask Mya to be my girlfriend. I talked to Riele earlier and she told me the plan. It couldn't be more perfect and romantic. I'm leaving at 12:00 and it's 10:45 now. I should start getting ready.

I finished getting ready at 11:35

I finished getting ready at 11:35. I decide to text Riele at 11:45.
~The Text~
Jace🤘: hey Rie
Riele✌️: hey Jace,ya nervous?
Jace🤘: hella nervous
Riele✌️: it's okay, just think of positive things,things that make you happy
Jace🤘: like Mya
Riele✌️: yeah I guess
Jace🤘: ok thanks for the advice
Riele✌️: np, its 11:55 are you gonna come pick me up or...
Jace🤘: oh yeah I'll be there in one second. Bye
Riele✌️: bye
~End of Text~

I go to pick up Riele. She's 14 about to turn 15 so she can't legally drive yet.She gets in the car and we start talking and listening to music. Soon enough, we are at Sky Zone. Riele decides to text the group chat to see where Mya and Sean are. (They rode separately)
~The text~
Riele✌️: Hey guys Jace and I are in the parking lot where r you
Mya😊:I'm about to pull up
Sean 🤙: Im like 1 minute away
Riele✌️: okay
~End of text~
•Mya POV•
I pull into the Sky Zone parking lot and try to find Jace's car. He told me what it looks like. I see it and pull up right next to him. We rented out the whole place for a couple of hours but there were still a couple of workers' cars there. I got out when Sean was just pulling up. He got out and went over to me. "Hey Mya how's it going"He asked as he gave me a side hug. "Hey Sean its going pretty good." Then Riele and Jace got out of the car. I went to give Riele a hug and said hey to her. Next I went to Jace and gave him a hug while Sean and Riele greeted each other. It wasn't a side hug like it was with Sean. It was a pure,warm,comfortable hug. I love it. We let go and we all went inside. Jace grabbed my camera from me and ran away with it. I know he won't break it so I didn't chase him. I sat my backpack down and took off my shoes. Jace came over to me with my camera. "Thanks for returning it,camera theif"I said jokingly. He laughed and said "Your welcome." When we all got situated, I grabbed Riele's hand and jumped into the block pit. We screamed happily and was about to get out until...

Jace and Sean came jumping in too! (Haha did you guys think it was gonna happen?) I screamed and tried getting out until I felt someone hold onto my ankle. I turned around and it was Jace. I was about to say something , but he cut me off by pulling me back into the pit.
We had so much fun. We were jumping on the trampoline area and diving into the pit. I was having so much fun with everyone. Especially Jace. Riele and Sean held hands (in a friendly way) and jumped into the pit. They tried to do a flip but it didn't work. Jace and I looked at each other and could tell what we were thinking. Jace grabbed my hand, and we jumped as high as we could. Then we did and front flip,while holding hands, and landed in the ball pit. When I got out, Riele was smirking at me. I gave her a death stare and she stopped. After that, Sean went, then Riele, and then me and Jace. "Hey I have an idea."Jace said looking into my eyes. "Wha-" I was cut off my Jace grabbing me and putting me on his back. Okay hands down, this is the best day ever. "JACE WHAT ARE YOU DOOOIIINNGGG?!" Before I could get a reply, Jace jumped into the ball pit with me on his back. I came up laughing my head off. Jace and Sean and Riele were laughing too. I went with Riele after that.
After we had fun bouncing around like little kids, we ate some pizza. We are still at Sky Zone btw.
(I have personally never been there so Idk if they sell food or whatever but I'm hoping to go for my birthday soon.)
After we ate our pizza, it was 3:45. We all decided to leave and go to the mall for a bit. Riele went outside about 5 minutes ago because she had to "go get something right quick". That's weird. Sean, Jace, and I were talking when Riele came back in. We all got up and were on our way out of Sky Zone. The line was Riele,Sean,Me,and then Jace. I then remembered I was about to leave my bag and turned around into Jace. "Oh sorry Jace, I forgot my bag." I went back by where we were sitting and got my bag.
I went outside and when I turned to my right, I saw something unbelievable....

Jace. He's smiling at me and holding roses,a jewelry case, and chocolates. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. This is amazing. Please say I'm not dreaming.
"Mya,I don't know your middle name,Smith. You are so important to me. I know we just met but I love hanging out with you. You're so beautiful,fun,silly,funny, and perfect. I have grown to like you very much. In more than a friend way. So, I have been wanting to do this for a long time now.............................................. Mya will you please do me the great pleasure of being my girlfriend?"
I'm shocked. I'm out of words. I can't speak. I can't believe this is happening. I started tearing up and a tear streamed down my face. "Yes!Yes!Yes! I would LOVE to be your girlfriend Jace!" I said jumping into his arms for a hug. I looked him into his eyes and he leaned in,so of course I leaned in too. Our lips smashed together and we kissed. It's amazing. It's like we are meant to be. I can now officially call myself Jace Norman's girlfriend! We started hugging some more and Jace wiped my tears of joy away with his thumb. I looked to my left and saw Sean taking pictures and Riele recording us. I looked back at Jace and said "I can't believe this is happening. You are honestly the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for." He blushed. "I'm only a great boyfriend because I have a great girlfriend." He said and kissed my forehead. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and Sean and Riele walked over. They congratulated us and Jace gave me the roses and candy. He opened the jewelry case and revealed a stunning gold necklace. "It-its gorgeous"I said stumbling on my words. I looked at it closer and it has a M and a J on a heart. He spun me around and placed it on my neck. I turned around and Jace said "It looks beautiful on you." I blushed and kissed him on the lips. "Aww I'm so happy for you guys but I'm kinda sorta ready to go to the mall"Sean said. We all agreed and walked to our cars. Jace and I held hands and couldn't stop staring into each other's eyes.

•Jace POV•
I can't believe it. She said yes. Three times! We were walking back to our cars and we couldn't take our eyes off each other. Today is perfect. She's perfect. Everything is perfect. Sadly, we drove in separate cars and we had to drive without each other. I know,it's literally like a 10 minute drive but I'll miss her too much. We stood at the door of her car for like a minute and a half until we said bye. I opened her car door,like a gentleman,went to my car,and we all drove off.

We arrived at the mall and I rushed to Mya's car. We held hands and went into the mall. I didn't want to leave her side so I had to follow her into every girly store her and Riele went into. Even the stores that sold bras and underwear and ect. That also means she had to follow me and Sean into the guy stores. We had a lot of fun.

After the mall, we all decided to go grab some dinner at Olive Garden. We ate and then went our separate ways. I told my new girlfriend, Mya,{ahh I just love saying that},to text me when she gets home. I really wanna FaceTime her and see her beautiful face again.

•Mya POV•
Today was the best day of my entire life. I feel so lucky to have landed someone as amazing as Jace. I arrived home and saw Makayla and Nicole sitting on the couch. I decided I would tell them the fantastic news. "Hey guys" I said as I closed the door. "Hey Mya,why are you so happy" Makayla asked me while looking back. Nicole looked back and said "Yeah girly what's gong on?" I went over to where they were sitting and started talking. "Wellll.... I may or may not have a boyfriend" they both gasped and smiled "And that boyfriend may or may not be Jace Norman." I said and looked up smiling really big. "Really?! Mya I'm so happy for you two! I could tell you guys liked each other!" Nicole exclaimed and gave me a hug.
"Yeah sis I'm so happy for you guys too!" Makayla added. After that, they both admired my necklace and we talked until my phone rang. It was Jace wanting to FaceTime me. I excused myself and went up to my room to answer it. We talked all night long.....