❌That Time Of The Month❌

{look at the quote ^ it's true asf👌💯}

•Mya's POV•
I woke up and felt horrible. My stomach hurts and I can barely move. Uh oh. I think my period is on. Shit. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to check. Crap, I am. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. This is the worst time of the month. And I'm supposed to hang out with Jace today. Ughhhh I hate my life.
I heard my phone ring in my room but I didnt feel like moving. I stayed in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I don't know,I'm weird. I was just comfortable. I finally decided to go back in my room. I didn't bother going downstairs for breakfast cause it'll just make my stomach hurt worse. I climbed in my bed and turned on the TV. Spongebob came on. Then commercials came on and one with Jace in it came on. I smiled to myself and started thinking. Jace. My amazing boyfriend. JACE! I grabbed my phone and checked it. Yep I knew it, Jace called me 5 times and text me 10 times.
'5 missed calls from: Baby😍❤️💍'
Baby😍❤️💍: Goodmorning princess
Baby😍❤️💍: Wake up cutie
Baby😍❤️💍: Wakey Wakey Baby
Baby😍❤️💍: Sleepyhead it's time to get up😢
Baby😍❤️💍: 🐶*puppy face* Wake up baby
Baby😍❤️💍:Mya?!
Baby😍❤️💍:Are you okay?!
Baby😍❤️💍:Answer bae!
Baby😍❤️💍:I'm getting really worried...
Baby😍❤️💍: Mya please answer I love you❤️

I read all the texts and replied
Mya👅❣️: Hey baby I'm so sorry, I'm not feeling well. Can we rearrange plans?

He replied in a split second.

Baby😍❤️💍:Its okay baby I'm just glad you replied😊❤️ What's wrong?
Mya👅❣️: Nothing important
Baby😍❤️💍: babyyy you know you can tell me anything what's wrong
Mya👅❣️: Nothing
Baby😍❤️💍: Mya tell me

When I'm on my period I have hella mood swings. Like almost every other girl. I can be happy then sad then mad all in one minute. I got frustrated and replied back angrily.

Mya👅❣️: Nothing Jace! It's nothing!
Baby😍❤️💍: Mya you don't normally act like this what's going on?
Baby😍❤️💍: Oh is it that time of the month☹️?
Mya👅❣️: yes... I FEEL HORRIBLE JACE I JUST WANNA ROLL UP IN A BALL FOR 4-5 DAYS
Baby😍❤️💍: I know baby it's okay.. I'm gonna come over right now and cuddle with you okay? Will that make you fell better
Mya👅❣️: yeah, and I'm sorry for text-yelling at you I love you❤️
Baby😍❤️💍: it's okay baby. Glory yells at me and Xan all the time when it's that time of the month for her. I love you too baby❤️ I'm on my way
Mya👅❣️: okay just grab the extra key under the flower vase

I feel bad for kinda going off on Jace. I can't help it. I just can't control my emotions and I hate it.

I layed in bed and waited for Jace. I guess I drifted off to sleep because I woke up to someone kissing my cheek. I looked up and it was Jace. "Hey beautiful" he said while walking on the other side of my bed. "Hi baby" I replied. "How ya feeling" he asked laying beside me. He caressed my face and I replied, "Not so good. My stomach hurts like a bitch." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. He got up and headed towards the door. "Where are you going" I whined. "You'll see" he winked and then left. That's one weird kid. I closed my eyes and took a short baby nap.

"Mya, baby wake up" I heard Jace say. I fluttered my eyes open to see Jace holding chicken noodle soup and a glass of ginger ale. "Jace you really didn't have to do this, you're so sweet. Thank you baby I love you" "You're welcome now eat up" Jace said. He slowly placed the tray over me and set my ginger ale down on the tray. I took a picture of it and captioned it 'best bf ever❤️'. Jace layed down beside me and got on his phone while I ate. "Ughhh" I groaned. "What's wrong bae" Jace asked, setting his phone down to pay attention to me. "I'm full and now my stomach hurts again" I replied. "Did you drink your ginger ale"he asked,holding my hand. "Uh no.Welp that's smart" I laughed a little but it made my stomach hurt again. I grabbed my glass and drank from it. Jace got back on his phone still holding my hand. I set my glass down. "You finish" Jace asked while turning to me. I nodded my head and he grabbed the tray and took it downstairs. I waited until he came back and took a picture on his phone. I captioned it 'sick day with bae'. Cheesy af.
Jace came back up and layed back down. I scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me. I nuzzled my head in his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist. "Rockabye baby on the treetop.....When the wind blows the cradle will rock....." Jace started to sing. I smiled and said, "Thanks Jace but I'm not a baby you know." "You're my baby"he kissed the top of my head and I giggled. I drifted off to sleep in Jace's arms.

-Time skip-
I fluttered my eyes open and Jace was still in the same place. I stirred around and Jace noticed. "Aw look who's up" Jace said recording me on SnapChat. I hid my face in his shirt and he saved the video and posted it. I tried to get up to go change my pad but I couldn't. My stomach still hurts. MAN SOMETIMES I JUST WISH I WAS A BOY. Gosh! I groaned and held my stomach. "Aw baby does your tummy still hurt" Jace asked looking concerned. I nodded my head and a tear escaped my eye. I'm in sooo much pain. I hate it. He wiped my tear with his thumb and cuddled me closer. He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it. His hands are warm and comfortable. I didn't wanna mess up my sleep by taking a lot of naps so I just stayed up and watched Jace on his phone. It was pretty much silent but not an awkward silence, a comfortable soothing silence. I felt calm.

"Wanna watch a movie" Jace asked all of a sudden. "Sure" I said quietly. He grabbed the remote and scrolled through the choices. "Ooh pick that one" I said pointing to the screen. "Mean Girls? I've watched that like a million times" Jace whined. "You've watched it before" I asked shocked. "Yeah it's Glory's favorite movie. We siblings use to have movie night every Saturday night before Glory went to college. She used to ALWAYS pick that movie" Jace explained. "Oh that makes sense..but if you love me,you'll watch it with me" I pleaded l,giving him puppy eyes. "Ugh fine, I can never say no to you" he rolled his eyes playfully.
Jace played the movie and that's what we did for the rest of the day. Watch movies,cuddle, kiss,and Jace gave me a massage. Not a professional massage, he just massaged my shoulders during a movie.
He's literally the perfect boyfriend. I love him so freaking much.❤️❤️❤️