💘1 Month💘

•Jace's POV•
Today is one of the most important days in my life. Today is me and Mya's 1 month anniversary. I'm so excited. It feels like we've been together for like a year,in a good way.
So much has happened in our relationship but we made it through and I'm forever grateful for that.
Right now I'm getting ready to take Mya to the surprise I had planned for her. We're going to dinner later on so I'll just dress casual.

•Mya's POV•Today is me and Jace's 1 month anniversary! I'm so excited to see him and give him his gift

•Mya's POV•
Today is me and Jace's 1 month anniversary! I'm so excited to see him and give him his gift. I really hope he likes it. He said I didn't have to get him anything but I really wanted too.
Right now I'm getting ready for Jace to come pick me up. I'm changing again later on because we're going out to eat.

I was sitting on the couch until I heard the doorbell ring

I was sitting on the couch until I heard the doorbell ring. It's Jace! I smiled to myself and went to get it. I opened it up and saw the love of my life. "Jace!" I exclaimed and jumped into his arms for a hug. "Mya,baby! Happy 1 month" he exclaimed. "Same to you, I love you" I replied and kissed him. When we released,he had some lipstick on his lips. I giggled and wiped it off with my thumb. "Thanks baby,you ready to go" he asked. I nodded my head and closed the door behind me. He opened my door for me and I thanked him. Throughout the car ride, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's just so perfect. He was holding my hand and driving with the other.
"Baby can you put this on" Jace asked,handing me a blindfold. "Sure baby" I replied and put on the blindfold. We continued driving and then finally arrived to the location. "Wait here baby" Jace said. I nodded and he got out the car to open my door. He grabbed my hand and led me. "Okay so there's stairs..."Jace trailed off. "Stairs?! How do you expect me to go up them with a blindfold on" "Um wanna get on my back"he suggested. "I guess so" I agreed.
He let go of my hand and found his shoulders. He counted down from 3 and I jumped. Surprisingly, it succeeded. Jace walked up the steps and I held onto him tightly. Okay we're here" he said while setting me down carefully. "Take it off in, 3........2.........1..." I took off the blindfold and we were on top of a building..... with a helicopter?! I'm speechless. "Do you like it? We're gonna take a helicopter ride over LA" Jace exclaimed. "Jace.....I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!" I exclaimed hugging him and kissing his lips. "I'm so glad you like it,you ready"Jace asked me,gripping onto my hand. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. We walked to the helicopter and shook hands with the people helping. They told us what to do and we got in. I've never been in helicopter before and I'm nervous. "It's okay baby don't be scared. I'm here with you" Jace said. He knows me like the inside and out of a book. I smiled and kissed his cheek quickly. They told us we were about to go up and I gripped Jace's hand tightly. We began to lift up and I saw Starbucks. Wow that's random. I turned to Jace and he smiled. "I love you" he mouthed,since we couldn't hear each other that well. I mouthed it back and the helicopter went higher. Soon I could see the Hollywood sign! Jace took a lot of pictures of the views and they turned out really good and artsy.
We rode for about 2 hours and sadly the ride had to come to an end. When we got out, we thanked everyone and went on our way. "Jace that is the MOST AMAZING THING ANYONE HAS EVER DONE FOR ME" I said kissing him repeatedly. He laughed, "I'm sooo glad you like it baby but today's not even close to being over." He winked and I rolled my eyes playfully. I grabbed his hand and held it while he drove to the next location. "Okay Mya, were here" Jace said pulling into Sky Zone. Aww this is where Jace asked me out. "This place is very special to me and I really wanted to bring you back. I got to live the most amazing thing that has ever happened in my life. And now I get to do it again with the most important person in my life. I love you Mya" Jace said looking into my eyes. "Jace I love you soooo much. You're the sweetest person I've ever met. Ugh I can't even explain how much I love you. There's no words." Jace chuckled and kissed me slowly. As we pulled away,we both smiled and then kissed one more time. Jace got out of the car and opened my door. I thanked him and we went inside.
We played around for about 2 hours and we had a lot of fun. Jace kept catching me off guard and throwing me into the pit. I pushed him in a couple of times. He beat in a game of trampoline basketball. We played dodgeball against each other and I WON! In your face Jace! Haha,that rhymed. Okay I'm being weird,sorry. We ate some pizza at Sky Zone for lunch.
Then we went to a nearby park and walked around. We were looking at the swans in the pond when Jace turned to me. "You know Mya, as many times as I've said 'I love you' today, I still don't feel like that's enough. Like, love isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about you. You're like my everything and I just want you to always know that I love you." I smiled brightly and replied, "Jace I love you so much. More than love actually. You're just so genuinely sweet and caring and just everything that I've wanted. I'm so blessed to have you." He smiled back and stopped walking. I stopped as well because we're holding hands. Jace turned to me and grabbed my face. "I love you more" he said smiling from ear to ear. "I love you most" I replied. "I love you mostest"he said. I giggled, "Jace baby that isn't a word."
He laughed, "well it's gonna be a word today because I win the love war." I playfully rolled my eyes and he kissed me. We kissed for a while and then we released . "I think we should go get ready for dinner" Jace suggested. "Yeah let's go" I replied. I was walking while holding Jace's hand until he grabbed me and put me on his back. I started laughing hysterically and he carried me to the car while laughing. He set me down in the car and closed the door for me. One of the things I love about him:he's such a gentleman.
He drove me to my house and we got out. He grabbed his change of clothes from his car and I went upstairs to change while he went to the guest bathroom.
Mya's Outfit:

I walked downstairs just as Jace was coming from the kitchen

I walked downstairs just as Jace was coming from the kitchen. His mouth dropped when he saw me. I eyes sparkled when I saw him. He looks so handsome.

•Jace's POV•Mya looks stunning

•Jace's POV•
Mya looks stunning. She's so beautiful. We stood there for like 10 seconds admiring each other. "Mya you look stunning" I said walking towards her as she walked down the remaining steps. "Thank you so much Jace you look really handsome" she said. I blushed. "Shall we" I asked,holding out my arm. "We shall"she replied, linking her arm in mine. We're so freaking weird. I opened the front door and we walked to the car. I opened her car door and she thanked me. We drove to where I wanted to take her to dinner. She's actually in for a surprise. Surprise. Wait! I forgot! The blindfold! "Mya! Can you put that blindfold on? I almost forgot" I asked, pointing to the blindfold sitting on the console. "Sure weirdo" she said and put it on. I continued driving until we reached the place. I told Mya to stay in the car for a sec and I got out. I walked over to her side of the car and let her out.

•Mya's POV•
Jace helped me out of his car and led me to a spot. "Okay you can take it off now" he said. I took my blindfold off and saw a boat with a dinner set up and violin players. I gasped and looked at Jace. "I can not believe you did this! This is so romantic! I love you Jace!" I pulled him in for a kiss and then we released. He led me to the boardwalk and we got on the boat. We greeted the violin players then took our seat. Jace scooted my chair out for me and then he sat down. "Okay Mya I got you something and I really hope you like it." Jace said. "Jace you really didn't have to get me anything,this is enough. It must've cost you an arm and a leg"I said. He chuckled softly, "I really wanted to get you something. Here it is." Jace held up a jewelry box. It's a black velvet box. I got it from him and opened it. "O-oh my gosh Jace! It's beautiful!" In front of me laid a gold bracelet that was light and thin. It had a quote on it taut read: "To my other half and best friend. I love you." I looked up at Jace with tears of joy building up in my eyes. He held my hand and said, "Mya I want you to know that you ARE the most important person in my life. You ARE my best friend. You ARE my other half. I love you with all my heart and I will never EVER let you go. You're so amazing and I love you so much. You're beautiful inside and out. I love you more than anyone would ever know. I always will love you." He kissed my hand and I wiped my tears with my thumb. "I love you soo much Jace, I really hope you like my gift." I reached in my purse and gave Jace his gift while wiping my tears. He opened it and gasped, "My-Mya I can't believe y-you got it." I giggled, "Xander said you're always talking about how you want a Rolex really bad and I took advantage. I hope you like it." "Like it? I LOVE it and I LOVE YOU" he said and reached over the table to give me a kiss. " I love you too Jace. I love you a lot. Like A LOT A LOT. You're the sweetest and most caring person I've ever met. You're so important to me and I will never let you go. You're such a gentleman and you really care about me. I care about you so much and just want you to know that you're my best friend and my partner in crime. You make me feel like the only girl in the world. You make me so happy and make me feel so blessed. I love you with all my heart." Jace had a tear running down his cheek. I sniffed and wiped his tear away. "That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you so much baby" he said and gave me another kiss. "I love you too Jace, I love you so much"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for over 600 reads!! I'm glad you enjoy the book! Keep reading guys!💘😊