Hike

•Mya's POV•
Jace's birthday was 3 days ago and today is Friday. Today Jace and I are going hiking. It's one of his favorite things to do in his free time and he does it all the time. Jace,Xander,and Noah all go hiking together. They've gone so many times,they know A LOT of secret spots and views of beaches.
Right now Jace and I are in the car. He's driving my car just to try it out. It's like 5 something in the morning and it's a 3 hour drive to San Diego.
I'm exhausted but I don't want Jace to have no one to talk to. "Babyyy you look tired,take a nap. It's early." Jace suggested, looking over at me while stopping at a red light. "I am but I don't want you to get bored" "Nah it's okay..I'll be fine,I'll just listen to music" "Okay goodnight bab- I mean good morning baby"I said. He laughed then grabbed my hand and kissed it.
-Time Skip-
I fluttered my eyes open as I felt gentle kisses on my cheek. "You're finally up princess" Jace said while grinning. I smiled and looked up. We're at a spot that I'm unfamiliar with. I stretched my arms as Jace got out of the car and walked around it. I reached for the door to open it,but Jace beat me to it. "I got that ma' lady" He said in his cute bad British accent. He's too cute😍. "Thank you very much" I said. "You ready"Jace asked me while he intertwined our fingers. "Yup" I replied, popping the 'p'.
Jace walked in front of me,still holding my hand. He guided me through the pathways and stepped on the pointy twigs so they wouldn't poke me. He's so protective. I love him.We walked through another pathway with pointy twigs. He stepped on some twigs and then I let go of his hand. "I got it bae" I said. "You sure" he asked. I nodded my head and stepped on them but one shot up and stuck me in my arm. I screamed and Jace turned around looking very worried. "Are you okay?! What happened?! Hold on, be still"
I stayed still like he said and he slowly pulled the thorn out of my arm. I winced in pain and then he was done. I sighed in relief and Jace looked at me still worried. "I'm so glad you're okay! Do you need a bandage" he asked. "I'm kinda okay,but yeah,I need a bandage" He reached in his backpack and pulled out a bandage,then placing it on my arm.
He grabbed my hand,holding it tight,and then we finished walking.
We were almost at the spot and I could see it from where we were standing. We had to go down this step hill with dirt on it so Jace and I locked hands and slid down it. We finally reached the spot and it's breathtaking. "Oh My Gosh....It's beautiful"I said. "Like you" Jace said kissing my cheek. I blushed and replied, "Thanks baby, you are too." He smiled cheekily and we took some pictures. He dragged me down to the beach and we walked barefoot on the sand. I was staring at the waves while the water crashed on my feet. I could feel Jace staring at me and I turnt to him, "What?"I asked with a big smile. "Oh nothing.....just wondering how I got so lucky to have you" he replied. I blushed again and kissed his cheek.
All of a sudden, I felt Jace's arms wrap around me tightly and then he...........
threw me into the water! I resurfaced and pushed my hair out of my face. Jace was killing him self laughing and I walked towards him. I shivered because of the cold water. "You *laugh* cold *laugh* baby *laugh*" he asked in between laughs. I rolled my eyes, nodded my head yes and walked towards him with my arms open for a hug. He held his arms open and I took advantage. Revenge! I gripped onto his shirt and ran to the water. He tried to overpower me but I used every inch of strength I had. I threw him in the water and started laughing my butt off. "Baaaabbbyyyyy" he said walking up to me,soaking wet. "Jaaaacccceeee" I said,mocking him. "Alright, I got you" he said and then started chasing me. We ran around the beach for about 20 minutes, and then Jace caught up to me. He tackled me into the sand and kissed me. I obviously kissed back and then we got up. We went to an empty spot of sand and drew some stuff. Jace drew a heart and put and M and J in it.
We stayed for a long time, making sand castles,playing in the water, and doing flips.
Then We decided to drive back home before it got dark.
-Time Skip-
Jace parked in front of my house and we got out. He went to his car and got his bag of dry clothes out. He knew he would need it so he brought it. I unlocked the door and we went inside. He went to the guest room and I went to my bathroom. I showered,did my hair,and changed into dry clothes. I came downstairs to see Jace watching tv on the couch. "Hey bae,it's raining so.....wanna watch some movies" he suggested. "Uh yeah,I'll fix some popcorn while you pick out the movie." I went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn. When it was done, I went back in the living room and cuddled up next to Jace.
"So Jace,what movie did you pick" I asked while opening the bag of popcorn.
"Um I don't know,some scary movie" he shrugged kissing my forehead.
Scary movie? Oh no.

Thank you for 380 reads!❤️
Sorry this chapter is short, I have homework. I'm going to try to update a lot this weekend. Hope you enjoy!😊