The Plan

•Mya's POV•
"Alright baby, you got this"Jace reassured me and kissed me on the forehead.Alex is on his way over so me and him can 'talk things out' but little does he know what we have in store for him. "I hope so"I replied as the doorbell rang. Everyone shooed into hiding places and I walked to the door.
I opened the door to reveal Alex. "Hey Mya"he said while smiling. "Hi Alex"I replied. I gestured for him to come in and he went to sit on the couch. "Nothing has changed in this house"he chuckled. "Yeah,we haven't really got around to it"I said while sitting at a reasonable space from him. "So what do you want to talk about"he asked. "Us"I simply replied. "You want to get back together"he asked excitedly. "Yeah I guess"I lied. "Oh Mya! This is great, I've missed you so much"he exclaimed. "I've m-missed you too"I fake smiled. Does he really think I would just forget everything he did to me? Does he really think I'll break up with the love of my life? Boi he got me fucked up. He stared into my eyes and started to lean in. I leant back and put my index finger to his lips, "only on one condition." "And what is that"he asked,sitting back up. "You can't hurt Jace"I stated. "Why, you're over him aren't you"he asked. "Y-yes I am, but I don't want any drama. You know me"I replied. "Just don't threaten him or physically harm him please"I asked. "Sure if it's what you want baby girl" I cringed so hard at that. Baby girl. It doesn't sound right unless it's coming from Jace. "Okay so just to make sure you don't try anything...can you sign this contract for me"I pulled out a contract from behind the pillow. "Ugh bae do I really have to sign a contact"he whined. Ugh stop calling me that."Yes you do. I want to make sure nothing happens. It just states how you won't hurt Jace or anyone who you're associated with,won't either"I said. "Okay fine"he agreed. I gave him a pen and watched as he signed the paper. I smirked when he was finished and smiled as he gave me the pen. "Alright now back to what we were doing"he leant in again and I pushed him back. "Alex, you just got played. Jace! Savannah! Noah!Nicole!"I called out. They all came into the room with smirks on their faces. Jace kissed me on the cheek which made Alex go red with anger. "What the fuck is going on"he angrily asked. "Oh you didn't read the print now did you"Savannah teased. "What the hell? Who reads anymore? What are you talking about!" He screamed. "Bitch it's a restraining order"I state. "A FUCKING RESTRAINING ORDER?! WHAT THE HELL! YOU CANT DO THIS!"
"Oh yes she can, right Officer Jones"Nicole asked as Officer Jones came from the kitchen. "That is correct. Mr Hayes, you have threatened Mr Norman here and Ms Smith. You have already been filed as underage drinking last month. We don't want anymore problems now do we"Officer Jones said. Alex growled at him. "Mr Hayes you are not allowed to be within 1 mile of Ms Smith,Mr Norman or any of their close family or friends. So I suggest that you return to your home in LA sir" Off. Jones said. "I hate you so much, I've never loved you"Alex said while glaring at me. "Oh that's fine with me. I've already got someone who loves me so much"I look up at Jace. He looks down at me and smiles. Alex gets up and before I can do anything he...
punches Jace across the face. Okay right now is not the time for rhymes. "ALEX! What the hell?!" I scream as Jace falls on the couch with a bloody nose. "That'll teach you, you dumbass"Alex spat. I got super angry and couldn't control my anger so what did I do?
I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He kneeled down, holding his you know what and I went to attend to Jace. Noah was in the kitchen running water over a washcloth while Nicole and Savannah tried finding ice packs. I looked over and Alex was being escorted out of the house by Officer Jones. I flicked him off right before the door shut. "Jace! Baby wake up wake up"I said nervously. "Here put this on his head"Noah handed me a cold washcloth and I put it on his forehead. Nicole eventually found an ice pack and I held it up to his jaw. I gently kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and smiled,then he winced in pain. "Jace are you okay"I asked. "Um kinda sorta"he said. "That's kinda sorta good"Noah said,making us all laugh. "Well we'll leave you two lovebirds to talk"Savannah said as she walked to the home theater room with Noah. Nicole went up to her room,leaving me and Jace. "Jace. Promise me that no matter what, we'll always tell each other the truth"I asked said while holding out my pinky. "I promise"he says and wraps his pinky around mine. He kissed me softly and of course I kissed back. "I love you Mya and I always will. You know that,right?" "Yes Jace I do. And I love you too and I always will."

❤️okay I know this chapter isn't all that interesting and is pretty crappy but I apologize❤️