Stage Kiss

•Jace's POV•
I wake up to my alarm going off. I groggily sit up and turn it off. I grab my phone and do what I do first thing in the morning. Text Mya.

Me:hey babyy, I miss you😢. Are you still coming to set with me today?

She replied instantly.

Princess😍💍:hey baby I miss you too❤️yeah I'll be ready
Me: okay I'll text you when I'm headed out the door
Princess😍💍:okay I love you
Me:I love you too

I got out of bed and went to shower. I threw on some sweatpants and a shirt,of course. I text Mya that I'm coming and headed out the door.
I drove to Mya's house which is like 15-20 minutes away.
Once I got there, I only saw Mya's car so I grabbed the spare key and went in. I walked up the steps to her room. KNOCK KNOCK. "Come in"she said. I walked in and saw her on her bed,tying her shoe. "Hey baby girl" I said as I went over to her. "Ooh I like that nickname"she giggled. I laughed along and admired her beautiful features. She slowly leaned in and I leaned in too. And of course we kissed. She let go and said, "you're gonna be late bae,let's go." "Aww I wanted to kiss more"I fake pouted. She giggled and planted a soft warm kiss on my lips. She dragged me downstairs and outside. I opened her car door before she could and I closed it for her. She thanked me and I got in and drove.
Once we arrived at the studio,we got out and walked hand in hand. We greeted everyone and went to my dressing room. Mya made herself comfortable on the couch and I sat beside her,waiting for the hair and makeup artists. She played her head in my lap and we started talking. "So what scene are you doing today"she asked while playing with my fingers. "Um about that...it's a k-kissing scene" I replied hesitantly. I don't know how she's going to react. "Oh why didn't you tell me" "I didn't know how you were going to react"I said. "Well it's okay with me. It's just a simple kiss,it's not like making out or whatever. It's part of your job and I understand that"she replied. Well that went better than I thought. I thanked her and she snuggled closer to me. I soon heard a knock on the door and Mya sat up so I could get my hair and makeup done. They greeted Mya and I.
They finally finished and I had to get dressed. I went into the small changing room and changed. I stepped out and Mya looked at me in awe. "You look great bae"she said while getting up to hug me. "Thank you. Okay so I have to get out there now. Are you coming?"I asked. "Of course"she smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked to set hand in hand. I gave her a quick kiss before going onto the actual set. She stood behind the camera with Riele.

•Mya's POV•
I don't know why Jace was so scared to tell me about the kiss. I'm not some crazy, psycho , jealous girlfriend.
I stood behind the camera with Riele and we started talking. "So how are you feeling about Jace and Maeve kissing"she asked me while drinking some of her Sprite. "I mean it'll be awkward to watch but I know it's part of his job and I respect that." She nodded her head I agreement and then Dan called ACTION.
The scene stared and they're dangling from an 'elevator'. I think it's cool how they can have those sets making it look like an actual elevator on TV. It's time for the kiss. Oh Jesus. Should I look away? It'll be awkward if I don't. I looked away slightly and then Dan yelled "Cut!Cut!" "Jace what was that? Why didn't you kiss back?Lets role that again!"he exclaimed. Oh geez I know what he's doing. This boy right here😂. He's so fucking loyal it's unbelievable. I turned again when Dan yelled action again. He yelled cut again and announced a 5 minute break. I walked over to Jace and he was walking over to me. I pulled him to a corner. "Jace what's wrong?"I asked. "I can't do it. I know it's just a small kiss but I just can't. It feels wrong and it's uncomfortable. It's nothing like kissing you. I can't kiss back because I know it's not you. I only wanna kiss you"he said while kissing my forehead. "Jace it's okay. Just get it over with and it'll be done. I love you and I want you at your best today"I said and gave him a kiss. "Alright. I love you too" "Okay now let's head back"I said and we walked back. Jace and Maeve got into place and Dan yelled action for the third time.

-Eternities Later-
"Okay last 5 minute break! Jace and Mya! In my office"Dan exclaimed, walking to his office. There has been so many kissing scenes and Jace just won't kiss back. I walked into his office and sat in a chair beside Jace. "Okay so what's up with you Jace"Dan asked,concerned. "Well as you may know,Mya and I are dating and I don't know, I guess I just don't feel comfortable kissing anyone else but her"he confessed. "But Jace, I told you it's okay and that you have to do it. Just go with it"I said.
"Well we have other scenes to shoot today and obviously Jace isn't going to kiss back so how about this. We turn the camera at a certain angle and you guys can just stage kiss"Dan suggested. "Okay thanks Dan,it sounds like a plan"Jace said smiling. We laughed at the rhyme and followed Dan out of his office. Jace hugged me from behind and we walked while he was hugging me. He gave me a quick kiss before going back to set. They set the camera up and Dam called action.

Finally...the kissing scene is over and Jace is relieved. Right now Jace and I are chilling on the couch in his dressing room. Someone knocks on the door and Jace tells them to come in. Maeve walks in and said, "hey Jace,can I talk to you for a second?" Jace looked at me and I nodded my head. They stepped outside the door.
While I was on my phone, I heard Maeve say my name. I instantly got like Curious George and listened at the door.
[M-Maeve ; J-Jace]
M- Did Mya make you do a stage kiss?
J- No she didn't
M-then why did we do one
J- Because I couldn't kiss back, it doesn't feel right
M- why
J- Because I'm in love with Mya
M- what
J- I'm in love with Mya and she's the only person I'll ever kiss for the rest of my life
M-that's crazy Jace, you don't want to kiss me
J- no I don't
M- are you sure *flirtatious voice*
J- yes I am and if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to my girlfriend
M- no Jace wait. You won't know what other girls kiss like if you just stick to one
J- I don't want to know what other girls kiss like
M-Jace cmon just kiss me
J- No! Maeve stop trying to kiss me! Leave me alone
M-playing hard to get huh
J- you're ridiculous bye Maeve

I went back over to the couch before Jace came in. Why would she ask to kiss Jace when she knows he has a girlfriend? That's fucked up. Oh well,sluts will be sluts. Jace comes back into the room, looking frustrated. "Mya you won't believe what just happened"he started while sitting next to me and pulling me close to him. "I already know Jace, I was kinda sorta eavesdropping. But I just want you to know that I'm in love with you too. I love you with all my heart and not even a slut can come between us." He laughed and kissed me. "Mya"Jace said. "Yes" "You know I love you more right"he said. "Ph yeah right I love you morer" "that's not even a word"he said while laughing. "Whatever but I love you more and I win"I stated. "Nope"Jace said and started tickling me. I laughed my head off. I love having fun with this goofball. I love him.❤️