not an update

Hey. So obviously I haven't been updating on this and I have a few reasons why.

1. I just haven't gotten the inspiration to

2. I'm lazy af

3. I've been trying to handle some personal stuff. Don't worry, nothing extreme, I'm fine now.

4.I've been writing another book which I'm EXTREMELY excited to publish. If you like 5 seconds of summer and One Direction then hopefully you'll enjoy it.

5.We just started school and I already had to do a project and have had math homework all week. And also most of the summer consisted of giving my room a makeover and also my birthday.

6.I'm lazy

I'm not going to lie and give you an excuse as to why I haven't been updating. There's no point, I'm lazy af.

I'm not saying that I'm ending this book but I'm saying that I'm not going to be updating for a while.

I have been contemplating on ending the book but there are a few people who enjoy reading it and I'm thankful for that.

Thanks for all the votes and sweet comments that you all give! It means a lot!

I know I'm not the best author but I'm trying to improve so thank you for giving my book a chance and reading so far.

OH! And if you'll like me to do an Author Q&A or a character ask or even both, I'll be glad to! I think they're pretty cool and I'd enjoy doing it, just send questions.

Thank you and I'll see you soon!😘