The Truth

This is Mya,Makayla,and Nicole's house.^

•Mya's POV•
Today was fun.Not just shopping,but hanging out with Jace.I mean Jace and Riele.I enjoyed talking to Jace and I really liked that he was so interested in what in what I was saying.
Right now me and Savannah are in my car.I'm about to take her home because she took an uber to my house earlier.Her car is in the shop right now.
We finally got to Savannah's house and said our goodbyes.
*At the house*
"I'm home!!!" I said as I walked through the door."Mya!!"I heard someone shout. I dropped my purse and went to give Makayla a hug.I haven't seen her in like a week."I missed you so much." "I missed you too,so what's been going on?"Makayla asked as we sat down on the couch. "A lot.Its a long story." "Well spill the tea girl." She said while winking at me. "Okay Fine"
"First off,the audition went great.I met the cast and they are all very nice.Then I met Jace.He plays Henry on the show.I don't know what it is about him but he's not like anybody else. He's so genuinely sweet and generous and just PERFECT.Me and Savannah went to the mall this morning and ran into Jace and Riele.She plays Charlotte on Henry Danger.We got some food and talked for a really long time.I learned a lot about Jace and he learned a lot about me.I loved spending time with him.I mean them!"

"Seems like you have a lil crush on Jace" Makayla said to me while smirking."No I don't.Yes I do...No I don't.Well maybe,I don't know!" "Well it doesn't matter anyway because: 1.We're going to be working together for a bit,that would just be awkward
2.I don't even know if he likes me
3.You know about 'the breakup' , it was bad" I said looking down

'The breakup' is basically me and my ex boyfriend,Alex's breakup.

*Flashback*
We had been dating for about 10 1/2 months. We were so happy together.I actually thought he was,THE ONE. You know when you have a brand new,fresh-out-the-box relationship? It's always perfect.Thats how are relationship was.At first.As our relationship went on,we became more and more busy. We rarely got to see each other because he was mostly out of the country visiting his family.He is from Australia. He has tan skin with long blondish-brownish hair and blue eyes.I began to grow apart from him. I would rarely talk to him during the day. Then I decided,I need to breakup with him. I didn't want to go through a relationship where he was so into me and I wasn't as into him anymore.Its not that I didn't love him,trust me,I loved him so much.I just didn't want to waste his time in a relationship that wasn't working.So I found strength to do it.And boy was I scared.I was afraid that he would get super mad,super sad,every feeling in the world.Im no one special.Im not perfect.I just knew her loved me and I didn't want to hurt him.One day I invited him over my house and told him we needed to talk.When he came,we sat down on the couch.I basically told him that I was growing apart from him and was upset that we didn't see each other as much.We had also been having a few arguments here and there.I told him everything. I poured my heart out to him about everything I had been feeling about the relationship.Then,I was done explaining.I waited for his reply.And boy did he reply..He started asking me why this and why that calmly.Then as he realized I broke up with him,he started getting more and more angry.He was screaming and yelling and his face was turning red.I thought he was going to explode.I tried calming him down and it didn't work.Then I got frustrated and mad and then I yelled to the top of my lungs at him. He calmed down and looked at me with tears in his eyes. It made me wanna cry. Then we both started crying and saying sorry to each other. Then he left.He didn't say anything to me before he left.That broke me to see him crying like that.
-skip to a few days later-
I was just chilling on my couch until I got a call from my friend Teala. I answered and she asked me if she could come over to tell me something. I said yes and she came over.
"Look Mya,I don't know how to tell you this and I was scared to tell you but I feel like you need to know. I think Alex was cheating on you." I was shocked. Then she explained everything to me. She said that she was driving over by the mall outlet and she let a couple cross the road. They were holding hands and the guy kissed the girl on her cheek.She said that the guy looked familiar and looked like Alex. Being the good friend that she is,she followed them inside the store. She did some investigating and it was Alex.Turns out the girl's name is Katie.They were over by the jewelry section and he bought her a bracelet. It was for a special occasion.Turns out it was their 3 month anniversary! He's been cheating on me for 3 months! I felt so stupid and worthless. It took me a while to get over the breakup but it still stings. He didn't love me like I though he did. And ever since then,we haven't lakes to each other. That was like 2 1/2 months ago...

*End of flashback*