Cute

•Mya's POV•
Yesterday was amazing. The best day so far in 2017. I had so much fun on the date with my amazing boyfriend. Feels great to say that.

Right now we're in the waiting room on set. Today's Monday so we're filming. Jace and I are sitting on the couch practicing our lines. I'm laying my head in Jace's lap and my legs on the couch. He's not really reading his lines, just playing with my hair and talking with Sean. "Hey Sean,they need you and Ella in room #13 for a quick rehersal"The producer explained to Sean and Ella,then left. "Alright guys see ya later" Sean and Ella said in unison. "Bye guys" Jace,Riele,and I said.

We are all just sitting there and Jace still playing with my hair. Riele and I are taking about the usual girl stuff. Clothes,makeup,Zayn 😍. Jace is getting kinda annoyed lol. "Mya you kinda have a boyfriend and he's kinda sitting right here" he said pointing to himself. "Well duh,no need to get jealous Jace. He's 7 years older than me and he has a girlfriend.You know I love you baby" I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and I payed my head back down and he continued playing with my hair. "Wow Jace you've never gotten jealous before.You must really like Mya" Riele stated.
"Nah,I don't like her" Jace said. He doesn't like me?! I shot my head up super duper quick and exclaimed "What do you mean you DONT LIKE ME?!" My heart is beating out of my chest."I don't like you Mya,I love you" Jace said with a cute smile and giggle. I calm down and kiss Jace,just a quick peck because Riele is in the room. When I release,I punch is arm playfully. "Jace Lee Norman,you scared me so bad!"I exclaimed while hugging him "You guys are too cute" Riele said and I turned around and gave her a smile.

-On set- (in character)
"Henry I know you're hiding something from me and if you can't tell me.... I can't be your girlfriend anymore" my character,Nicole said.
"No..Nicole.. I'm sorry....I....I,I just can't tell you" Jace's character,Henry said. "Goodbye Henry"
"Cut!" "That's a rap for today guys,great job! I need the whole cast to meet me in the waiting room in 15 minutes"Dan said.
I was on my way to my dressing room until I felt someone hug me from behind. I looked down at their hands. They're Jace's hands. I smiled to myself and turned around and hugged him. We talked about the scene and went our separate ways to our dressing rooms.
After I changed out of my costume,took off my makeup,and changed back to my original clothes, I went into the waiting room. I guess I took a while because when I went in,Jace,Riele,Sean and Ella were already in there. I went and sat next to Riele. Riele nudged me and I looked up. Jace was looking at me with a pout face. I already knew why he was 'upset'. I got up, went over to Jace and sat in the seat next to him. I smiled at him and his pout face turned into one of his cute smiles. "You big baby,you know I can't resist that face of yours." "I know that's why I did it"Jace said while laughing. I was about to say something until Dan came in the room.
"Hey guys so I know you're wondering why I needed you all to meet in here," we all nodded in agreement, "Well I wanted to let you all know that the Kids Choice Awards 2017 is on March 11.Which is in a couple of days. And.....HENRY DANGER IS NOMINATED!" Dan exclaimed. We all got out of our chairs and cheered and screamed. I'm not on the main cast of the show,but I'm so proud of them. I hugged Jace and then we all gathered for a big group hug.

•Jace POV•
I can't believe Henry Danger is nominated for a KCA!! I'm extremely happy of how far this show has come. We all cheer and celebrate. Mya gives me a hug and then we all group hug. I'm so excited.
-In the car-
Mya looks at me,"Baby I'm so proud of you!" "Thank you!It men as the world coming from you"I said. "Love you" "Love you too"

I dropped Mya off at her house and as we were approaching the door,I forgot something. "Hey baby,I know it's last minute but,I was,uh,wondering if,you uh-" she cut me off. "Baby are you nervous? You don't have to be,just say what you have to say." "Okay, would you like to attend the Kids Choice Awards with me?" I asked. "Of course! See that wasn't hard!" She exclaimed before she gave me a kiss. "I know I just didn't wanna get rejected and look like an idiot," I said. She just laughed her cute little laugh. "Well,I gotta get going baby.My mom is cooking dinner and wants me home." I explained as I kissed her cheek. Then she looked sad,"Okay I'll text you later." "Mya it's okay don't be sad I'll FaceTime you"I reassured her. "Okay! Love you"she said as she leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in too and kissed her back. "Love you too beautiful" I said before she went inside and I got in my car.
I love her so much.

Thank you so much for over 100 reads!!!