The Texts

•Mya POV•
I got home and went upstairs to my room. I turned on my tv and Keeping up with the Kardashians(KUWTK) is on. I laid down on my bed and was about to take a nap until my phone started vibrating continuously. I checked it and it was a group. I unlocked my phone and found out it was a group chat with me,Jace,Riele, and Sean. Jace added me to it. He kept texting 'Mya?' , 'Mya are you there' , 'Helloooo'. I text back.

-Group Chat-
Mya😊:Hey guys!👋
Jace🤘: Hi Mya! Wyd?
Sean🤙: What's up?
Riele✌️: Hey gurl
Mya😊: watching tv, wbu?
Jace🤘: omw back home
Riele✌️: I'm watching tv too
Sean🤙: I just got back from the store
Mya😊: oh. Well we all should hang out together. You know,outside of work
Jace🤘: yeah that's a great idea
Riele✌️: we can all hang out tomorrow
Sean🤙: yeah we can go to Sky Zone!
Mya😊: omg I love that place!
Riele🤘: yeah we should definitely go😄
Mya😊: well I guess it's official. I'll text you guys tomorrow, I'm exhausted. Bye👋
Sean🤙: yeah it seems like Jace left.. see you guys tomorrow
Riele🤘: Okay well see you guys tmrw

•Jace POV•
I didn't text back in the group chat because I needed to talk to Riele about something really REALLY important. I text her but she didn't respond,I guess she was still in the group chat. I decided to call her.

-Call-
Riele: hello?
Jace: hey Ri I need to talk to you but I think we need to talk in person
Riele: uhhh okay I'll be over in a minute

Riele lives across the street from me

Jace: okay thx I'll see you in a minute
Riele: okay bye

-End of Call-
After a minute or two, I hear a knock on the door. I run down the stairs and open it up.
"Hey Riele! Thanks for coming" "Whatever weirdo, is what do you need to talk about?"she said walking into the house. "Something really important"I said as we walked to my room. We walked in and she sat down on my bed. "What's going on?"she asked curiously. "Wellll...it's about Mya.."I said hesitantly. Riele is one of my best friends, I can tell her anything. "I knew it! You like her! Now let's get you two together!" She said excitedly "That's what I kinda wanted to talk to you about. I really REALLY like Mya. I don't know if she likes me but I can't keep holding in the fact that I like her. I have to tell her. I have to ask her to be my girlfriend. Since we're all hanging out tomorrow, I think it'll be a great idea to ask her then. I just need your help on how to ask her." "Ok I'll help you. I think you two would be perfect together. And I have just the idea of how you should ask her🤔."
"Thanks Rie. I really want this to be perfect. She means the world to me,even though I haven't know her for long. She's just perfect. She's beautiful,smart,funny,silly,and really nice. Words can't describe how I feel about her." It feels good to get that off my chest.
"Aw Jace that's so sweet. I've never seen you care so much about a girl before. I promise you this is going to be perfect."

This chapter is just kind of a preview for the next chapter. I'm so excited to write the next chapter! It's going to be great. Hope you're enjoying so far.