Mid-Season Party

•Jace POV•
Today is the Mid Season Party for Henry Danger and I'm going with my beautiful girlfriend. Mya spent the night last night and she was too lazy to go to the guest room so she slept on the couch. I didn't want Xander to think we did anything so I just slept on the floor beside her.
Suddenly, I felt someone move around and stand up. It's Mya. I grab her ankle gently and whined, "Where ya going baby? Don't leave meee." She giggled, "Jace,baby, I have to go home and take a shower and stuff." "But,but I want you to stay here with meeee" I whined. Maybe that'll make her wanna stay. She crouched down beside me and grabbed my hand. "Jace I'll get ready really quick and then we can go do something before we have to leave for the party" she said. "Ugh hurry up though, I miss you already" I said. She just smiled and kissed my lips softly. I tried to kiss longer but she went to grab her stuff. I walked her to the door and grabbed her hand. "Don't take long baby,I'll miss you too much"I said. "Okay I promise"she held out her pinky. I wrapped mine around hers and kissed her lips. When we pulled away,I wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a hug. I kissed the top her head and she spoke up. "Okay Jace I have to go now, You'll see me in like an hour."
"An hour?! That's too long babyyyy" I whined again. "Whatever cry baby, Love you"she shouted before going out the door. "Love you too" I shouted back. I really do love her,with all my heart. I decided to go to my room and start getting ready.

After that, I went to go pick up Mya

After that, I went to go pick up Mya. She should be ready,it's been half an hour. But then again.....it's Mya. She takes a long time to get ready.
When I get to her house,I ring the doorbell. Makayla answers it and says, "Hi Jace,Mya is upstairs getting ready,come on in." I thank her and walk in. I notice someone on the couch and wonder who it is. Makayla must have read my mind because she said, "Oh that's my boyfriend Jake,Jake this is Mya's boyfriend Jace." "Hey nice to meet you" he held out his hand for me to shake. I accepted and said, "Nice to meet you too,well I'm going to get Mya. Thanks again Kayla." I went upstairs to Mya's room. I knocked this time. "Come in" Mya yelled. She was sitting on her bed,putting on her shoes. Her back was facing me so I snuck up behind her and put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who" I said. "Ummm ZAYN?!" she said teasingly. "What! No! It's me Jace,ya know, your boyfriend" I said taking my hands off her eyes. "I knew it was you, I'm just playing,love you" she kissed my cheek. I blushed and asked if she was ready. She said yes and we left.
Mya's Outfit:

After going to IHOP and being dragged in makeup stores,Mya and I drove to the party

After going to IHOP and being dragged in makeup stores,Mya and I drove to the party. In the car we just jammed out to some songs. Party by Chris Brown, Chill Bill by Rob Stone, Congratulations by Post Malone, Famous by Kanye West, and a lot more. When we finally arrived, I got out and went on the other side of the car to open Mya's door. Unfortunately,she already opened it. "Babyyy you know I always open your door for youuu" I whined playfully. She giggled, "Okay Jace whatever makes you happy. Stop pouting." I smiled and grabbed her hand. We walked into the venue and it's huge. There's colorful lights everywhere. No one was in a dress because we wanted to keep it simple and laid back. "Wow this place is amazing" Mya said in awe of the venue. "I know right, hey,there's Riele and Sean" I said pointing to them. We walked over to them and gave them hugs. "Hey Mya can I talk to you in private" Riele asked. "Yeah of course" Mya replied and let go of my hand. And they walked off.

•Mya POV•
I walked with Riele to a corner on the dance floor. "So what'd you need to talk about" I asked. " How's things going with you and Jace" she asked. "Great. He's just a baby at times" I laughed. She laughed too and replied " That's good to hear. If he hurts you I'm gonna hurt him. But he's a nice boy and you two deserve each other." "Aw thanks Ri, you're so sweet" I reply then give her a hug. "Now let's go back, I think Jace is missing you" she said giggling. I nodded my head and giggled. We walked back over to Jace who was talking to Sean. Jace smiled when he saw me. I love this goofball. "Hey baby! Wanna dance" Jace asked excitedly. I said yes and we walked to the dance floor hand in hand. 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran boomed from the speakers. I wrapped my arms around Jace's neck and got on my tippy toes. Jace laughed and put his hands on my waist. I got off my tippy toes and we danced to the music. I stared into Jace's sparkly chocolate brown eyes. Why is he so fucking cute?I'm so lucky to have him. We started singing along and Jace doesn't sound too bad. "And darling I will..be loving you till we're 70!"

"And I'm thinking bout how...people fall in love in mysterious ways..."

"So honey nowwww......Take me into your loving arms! Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars....Place your head on my beating heart......I'm thinking out loud! Maybe we...Found...Love right where we are.."

We were so lost in each other's eyes, we didn't notice that the song changed. I looked around and laughed. Jace laughed too. Right now 'That's What I Like' by Bruno Mars is on. I love this song. We sang along and danced. This is so much fun. I decided to go spend some time with the girls. "Hey baby, I'm gonna go dance with Riele and Ella. Okay?" Jace pouted, "Okayyy baby, I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too love you" I replied. He said love you back and I walked off.
"Hey girls, mind if I join" I asked Riele and Ella. "Of course not! We love your company Mya! By the way, I love your outfit" Ella said. Riele agreed. "Aw thanks girlies you're so sweet, wanna dance" I said. "Of course! I love this song" Riele said as '24K Magic' by Bruno Mars came on. We all locked hands and headed on the dance floor. We danced until the song ended. I was getting some punch when I felt someone's arms snake around my waist. I looked down. That's not Jace. I quickly took their hands off of me and turned around. "What's up babe? Wanna dance?" He asked. "No thanks I have a boyfriend" I replied. "Oh too bad. He wouldn't like this" he leaned in to kiss me, I slapped him right across the face and left. I found Jace and tugged on his arm. "Jace we need to talk" I said. He looked at me worriedly and followed me outside.
"What's wrong baby? Are you okay?" He asked, holding my hand. "Well I need to tell you something and you're not gong to be too happy with it" I said hesitantly. "It's okay just tell me, I promise I won't get mad or upset" he reassured me. I sighed, "Okay so I was getting some punch and all of a sudden, someone put their arms around my waist. I looked down and noticed it wasn't you. I quickly let go and turned around. It was some boy with brown hair and he asked me to dance. I said no and that I have a boyfriend. Then he tried to kiss me! I slapped him and ran to you. And now here we are." I looked at Jace and his face was red with anger. His hand was getting hot and he looked like he was gonna explode. "Jace?Baby? Are you okay?" I asked. "HE DID THAT! WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled,almost too loudly. "Jace baby it's okay it's ove-" he cut me off, "No! No one tries to get with my girlfriend and gets away with it! I'm gonna kill his ass!" He tried walking away but I grabbed his arm quickly and pulled him towards me. "Look at me Jace. Look at me. It's okay. I'm okay. It's done and it's over. Calm down. Please" I said looking into his eyes. He sighed deeply and nodded, "Okay baby whatever makes you happy." I sighed in relief, I don't want to make a scene and get Jace fired. We stayed outside for a few more minutes so Jace could calm down. "Okay I think I'm good now, you wanna go back inside" Jace asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand. We go back inside and onto the dance floor. Jace gets back to normal and we start dancing. Then we go grab some punch and stand by while the music is playing. 'Pillowtalk' by Zayn comes on and I almost loose my shit😂. Jace grins and wraps his arms around me from behind comfortably. We sway form side to side and enjoy the music. I got done with my drink so we went to dance again. 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran comes on and Jace pulls me close. "Hey Mya?" "Yes Jace" "I love you" "I love you too and I always will" 💋💋💋💋💋💋