Road Trip

•Jace POV•
Today is the day of our road trip to Coachella. Mya,Savannah,Nicole,Noah,Xander,and I are driving to Indio,California. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive and we're all meeting up at Mya's house at 8am. Right now it's 7:55 and I'm on my way there.
I finally arrive to her house and Mya,Makayla, Nicole, and an unknown's cars are in the driveway. I park and hop out the car. Xander was going to ride with me but he wasn't finished getting ready and I'm eager to see Mya so he said he'll drive over here. I walk up the steps and go to knock ok the door but it swings open. Standing in front of me is my beautiful girlfriend Mya.
"Baby! I missed you soooo much!"she jumped on me and kissed my cheek. "I missed you too baby girl"I set her down and gave her a kiss. We haven't seen each other in a couple of days because I've been busy on set and she's had a lot of meetings.
She grabs my hand and we walk inside. I see Makayla and a girl with long brown hair sitting on the couch. We walk over to them and Mya introduces me. "He Sisi, this is Jace and Jace this is Sierra"Mya points to us as she says our name. Sierra gets off the couch and walks over to us. "Hi nice to meet you"she smiles and holds out her hand. "Hey nice to meet you too"I smiled back and shook her hand.
All 4 of us started talking for a few minutes until we heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!"Mya called while running to the door. She opened it and I saw Xan,Sav, and Noah. "Hey guys"Mya said and hugged each of them. They said hey back and Nicole came downstairs. Everybody sat on the couch.
"Is everybody ready to go?"Mya asked. "We still don't know how we're going to do car arrangements"Makayla pointed out.
"Um,let's see....Oh! We can do Mya,Jace,Sav, and Noah in one car. Makayla and Sierra in Sierra's car. And Xan and I in one car"Nicole suggested.
Everyone agreed and we all went to get our bags. I helped Mya carry her bags to her car since we were riding in it. I went back to my car an brought my bags over to her car. We all got our luggage situated and took a seat. I was driving,Mya in the passenger seat,and Sav and Noah in the back.
Xan came over to each of the cars to see if we're all ready. All of us were so he began to lead the way. Xan was driving lead and Sierra and I were following.
"I'm so fucking excited but I'm tired too"Mya said while intertwining our fingers. "Go to sleep then kid"Savannah told her. "I'm not a kid but whatever. Wake me up when we get there"Mya replied and leaned her head against the window. "Will do"I said.

-2 1/2 hours later-

I park the car and look at the huge hotel.

"Woah"Noah said. "Bruh this hotel is huge"I added. We looked out the window and everyone started getting their things out their car. Noah and Savannah started getting out and I turned to Mya.

I shook her arm gently and whispered, "Mya baby we're here.Wake up cutie."
She started moving around until her eyes fully opened. She yawned and looked around outside the window.
"The hotel is so big in person"she said. "I know right. C'mon let's get our stuff and go see the inside"I kissed her cheek and got out the car.

-Mya POV-
I lazily got out the car and shut the door. I walked to the trunk and saw Jace getting our bags out. I reached to get my suitcase but Jace picked it up. "I got it"he said. I thanked him and went to the front seat to get my backpack.

Once everyone had their luggage, we all went inside. It's so beautiful! We all look around in awe and approach the front desk.
We get our keys to our rooms and take the elevator. All the girls are in one room and all the boys in another. Our rooms are connected with 3 beds in each.

When we unlock the door,I run in and face plant on the middle bed. Savannah does the same and lays beside me. Jace laughs and sets my suitcase in the corner of the room and goes to check out his room.
"I'm exhausted!"Sierra said and face planted on the right bed. "Me too"Makayla agreed. I looked to me left to see Nicole snuggled into her covers,fast asleep.
"That was fast"I softly laugh and take off my shoes and get in bed. Before I know it,I'm out like a light.

-Time Skip-
"Mya....baby.....wake up"Someone said while gently shaking me. I lazily opened my eyes and saw Jace. "Do you wanna go get something to eat? Just the two of us?"he suggested. I nodded and climbed out of bed. I slipped on my shoes,grabbed my phone and Jace and I were out the door.

"Where are we going?"I asked while Jace intertwined our fingers together. "I think I saw a Taco Bell on the way here"he said. I nodded and we rode the elevator to the lobby. We walked out and to the car and got in.

Once we got to Taco Bell, we got out and ordered our food. While waiting for our food to come, we started talking. "You know how Xan was going to ask Nic out at Coachella?"Jace asked me and I nodded. "Well he might take her to the beach and do it tomorrow since there's going to be a lot going on at Coachella. And he wanted to be on the safe side if she said no."

"I highly doubt she's going to say no but I'm really excited and happy for him"I smiled. They called our order and Jace went to get it. When he came back, we ate and then left.

Once we got to our hotel room, I noticed Nicole wasn't in there. "Hey where's Nicole?"I asked. "She went to the swimming pool with Kayla and Sierra. Now come on so we can plan how Xander's going to ask her before she comes back"Savannah rushed. We all sat down and Xan and Noah came into our room.

"Okay so here's what I'm thinking I could do..."

A/N

Hey!
The next chapter will be Xander asking out Nicole and her response.
I'm extremely sorry for not updating in so long. I have actually been working on another book that I'm going to be publishing after this one.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day! :)

ALSO THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 2K READS!! Love you all😚