Meet

•Mya's POV•

"Goodnight guys,see you tomorrow",I said to my vlog camera before putting it up.I then edited it and uploaded it to YouTube.I ended it early because tomorrow I have an audition for a nickelodeon show,Henry Danger.I have acting experience of about 2 years.I was on a cameo on Makayla's boyfriend's show previously.

•My POV•
Oh wait,you guys didn't know Makayla had a boyfriend?Okay let me tell you.She is currently dating Jake T Austin. He is 2 years older than her(I know he's like 20 or something but again,let's just pretend😂).

•Mya's POV•
My manager got me an audition for The Fosters and I got the part.Makayla and Jake met,fell in "love" and that's that I guess.
*The next morning*
I woke up to my stupid alarm and shut it off.I remembered that I had an audition and went downstairs for breakfast." Good morning Mya",Nicole said.(Nicole is Mya and Makayla's manager)"Good morning Nikki"I said back."Hurry up and eat and get ready so we can get on the road girlie"Nicole said with a smile."Okay"I ate a granola bar and a banana and went upstairs to grab my vlog camera and update them."Good morning guys!Alright,I'm about to hop in the shower and head off to the audition I told you guys about yesterday.See ya in the next clip."I love vlogging.I got in the shower and got ready for the day.

I got in the shower and got ready for the day

•Jace POV•
I woke up to Xander shaking me."Aye Jace,get up.You gotta go to the studio today."I'm up.Im up."I say exhaustedly.Today I have to go to the Henry Danger set to watch actors audition for a cameo on an episode on the show.I was kinda excited.We don't really do this a lot.I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready.

 After I get ready,I head downstairs to smell my mom's amazing breakfast cooking

After I get ready,I head downstairs to smell my mom's amazing breakfast cooking."Good morning honey,you need to get to the studio now so you can just eat when you get there.I already packed you some breakfast."my mom said."Thanks so much mom"I gave her a hug and headed towards the door."Bye honey" "Bye mom"I walked out the house and to my car.I have a white Audi A8.Then I drove to the studio.

•Mya POV•
Me and Nicole finally arrived at the studio.It was a one hour drive to LA from Calabasas.As I was waking into the studio,I got a text from Makayla.
The text read~
Kayla👯❤️:Hey Mya I know you're going to do great in the audition.Love you!
That made me really happy.I was happy that even though she was hanging with her friends and having fun,she would take the time to wish me good luck.I love my family.
Mya❣️👅:Thanks Kayla Love you too!❤️
I was so busy texting that I ran into someone.I dropped my script and looked up."Sorr-"I looked up to see that it was Jace Norman.He plays Henry Hart/Kid Danger on Henry Danger."Oh my gosh!Im so sorry are you okay?"He said while holding out his hand.I accepted it and he helped me up."No it's my fault,I should have been paying attention."He picked up my script for me and handed them to me."Thanks"I said."No problem,so you're one of the ones auditioning?" "Yeah"I said "Well good luck,I'm sure you'll do great" "Than-"I was about to thank him when I got interrupted my Nikki."Sorry to interrupt,but Mya,don't you want to go over your lines one more time?" "Yeah"I say and then wave to Jace goodbye while walking away.He was really nice.

•Jace POV•
Woah!She is stunning!She is absolutely perfect!She is beautiful in every way. Her hair,her eyes,her voice,and her sense of style."Jace,Hello???"I heard someone say.I guess I was stuck daydreaming like an idiot.I turned and saw Sean(Jasper on Henry Danger)."Huh!Oh hey Sean!"I said "What were you daydreaming about man?" I told him everything that happened."Oh really?!Where is she?"Sean says smirking"Dude really"I say kind of annoyed."I'm just kidding.If you like her,then just ask her out.Its not that hard you know?" I've never been one to just tell a girl that I like her straight up to her face.(Haha peep that Drake lyric😉)I've always wanted to start as friends,for some reason."It's not that eas-"I got cut off by the producer telling me to get in place.