goals🙌

•Mya's POV•
Jace and I had a lot of fun on our date yesterday. I always love spending time with Jace.
Today Jace and I are just I going to chill & watch some movies. Jace spent the night and we're just cuddling on the couch while looking into each other's eyes. "I'm hungwy"Jace whined. "Let's get some cereal"I said and get up to go to the kitchen. Jace lazily gets up from the couch and makes his way into the kitchen. I reach up to open the cabinet for the bowls. Can't reach. I get on my tippy toes. Still can't reach.I continue to struggle until Jace speaks up. "Need some help baby girl"he asked while chuckling quietly. "Please"I say. He comes over and puts his hands on my waist. He lifts me up off the ground. I open the cabinet door. I was about to get two bowls when Jace stooped down,teasing that he was gonna drop me. "Jace Lee Norman. Stop right fucking now"I said trying to sound serious. And it worked. "Okay bae I'm sorry"he apologized. I got the bowls and closed the cabinet. "Okay Jacey. Put me down now please"I smiled. "How about no"he said. "Jace I'm for real"I replied.
He started walking around the house and it took me a minute to realize where he was heading. The pool. Oh helll nawwww.
"Oh hell to the fucking no! Jace put me down now!"I exclaimed,hitting his back. He just laughed and kept walking. We reached the pool and I could sense Jace smirking. "JACE PLEASE NO"I exclaimed. Before I could say anything else,he threw me into the water.
I arose to see him laughing his ass off. "I'm......sorry....bae.....IT JUST....HAD TO BE...DONE,I...was bored"he said in between laughs. Ok two can play at this game. If he can torture me, I can do the same. Silent treatment activated. I turned and walked back into the house and up to my room. I dried myself off and towel dried my hair.I changed into an oversized tye die shirt and spandex. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs. Jace was sitting comfortably on the couch, waiting for me to cuddle with him. I walked around the couch and sat on the opposite side on the couch as Jace. "Babyyy come cuddle" Jace whined. I just turned my head and watched the tv. He crawled over to me and rested his head on my lap. "Mya what's wrong" he asked. No response. "Is it what I did? I'm sorry baby I just wanted to have fun. Don't be mad baby please don't"he said. I ignored him and kept watching tv. He sat up,grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. I reached for my phone but Jace took it. I stared at the black tv screen while Jace was staring at me. "Babyyyyy please talk to meeee"he whined again. He's so cute when he whines. I don't respond. He puts his finger on my chin and turns me to face him. "Talk to me Mya"he said. I shook my head and went into the kitchen. Jace came in seconds later. He walked over to me and picked me up. He carried me around the kitchen and sat me on the island. He put his hands on my legs and stared at me. "Baby I'm sorry. Talk to me"he said but I didn't respond. "Mya don't be mad. Please. You know what? I'll buy your favorite candy and I'll watch all your girly movies with you,if that's what you want. But ya know.....
I wouldn't know if you would like that unless you said so. So would you?"he asked. "Yes Jace I would"I responded. I could never stay mad at this boy. He's special. "YAY! You finally talked!"he exclaimed while helping me off the island. I laughed at his weird excitement and he kissed me. We walked back to the couch and I turned on the tv. "Hey! What about that candy you proposed?"I asked him. "Oh yeah..... I'll go get it now. Be back in a bit"he replied. He pecked me on the lips and went out the door.

-20 minutes later-
Jace FINALLY came back. It feels like he's been gone for hours. He came back with about 3 bags. "Jesus Jace! Im going to be fat by time the first movie is over"I exclaim dramatically. He just laughs. He comes over to the couch with candy and popcorn. "MOVIE TIME"he exclaims while cuddling into me. I laugh at him. Oh how much I love this boy❤️.

Short chapter ik. But I think the next chapter is going to be about Xan & Nicole. Hopefully you'll enjoy it😉.