❣️TARGET Adventures❣️

•Mya's POV•
"And then the man read a really long and pointless note from the guy with the horse"Jace spoke into the phone. We had been on the phone for like an hour, Jace is telling me about his parents forcing him and Xander to go to this play. "Sounds fun" I joked. "Fun?! That shit was boring as hell"he replied. I laughed really hard and asked,"are you busy today?" "No why" "Wanna go to Target with me"I asked. "Sure, what time?" I told him the time and that I will come pick him up. I took a shower and and got ready. I wore Jace's sweatshirt that I 'stole' from his room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. "Morning Kayla, where you headed to" I asked Makayla as she was making her way towards the door. "Goodmoring, I'm going to meet Sierra for lunch"she replied. Sierra is her best friend. "Oh okay I'll see you later. I'm going to go get Jace." "Okay love you,bye"she said. I said bye and followed her out the door. She got in her car and honked as she drove off. I got in my car,blasted the radio up, and drove to Jace's house.
Btw this is Mya's car-

I finally arrived at Jace's house and grabbed the spare key since he's the only one home

I finally arrived at Jace's house and grabbed the spare key since he's the only one home. I locked the door behind me and headed up to Jace's room. I knocked on it and waited for a reply. "Come in" I heard Jace say. I walked in and hugged Jace from behind. "Hey cutie,you look beautiful in my sweatshirt"he turned around and kissed me on my cheek. I blushed and kissed his lips softly. "Thanks,are you ready" I asked. "Ready to go shopping with you? I don't think so"he chuckled. "We're not going to the mall remember? If we were shopping at the mall,I wouldn't tell you because I know you wouldn't go with me" "True,true. I can't keep up with 'the shopping queen.' You always shop till you drop"he smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully and tugged on his arm, "C'mon let'gooo." I led him downstairs and he locked the door on our way out. I jumped in my car and Jace sat in the passenger seat. I pulled out of his driveway and began to drive. Jace plugged his phone into the aux,since we listen to the same kind of music, and played some songs. He sang/rapped his heart out and I almost died laughing.
Soon after his jam session,we were in the Target parking lot. I grabbed my wallet from my console while Jace got out and opened my door. I grabbed his hand and skipped all the way into Target. "Get in baby" Jace said smiling cheekily while grabbing a shopping cart. I agreed and got on the cart. "Over there" I exclaimed,pointing to the swimsuits section. "Whatever you say sweetface." I blushed and he pushed the cart over there. While he was pushing the cart, I heard a few gasps. I looked at Jace confusingly and he gave me a 'I don't know' look. He continued pushing the cart and I giggled while he got on the back of the cart. "Oh my god, it's really him" I heard a girl exclaim. "Bae, I think you have a few fans" I told him while pointing over to a group of girls fangirling. "Should I go say hi"he suggested while stopping the cart. I nodded and he left the cart. Wow just gonna leave me hanging. Thanks. I tried getting out the cart myself which wasn't easy because I'm short. I finally got out and was about to keep walking until I heard Jace say something. "Oh Mya? She's over there. Hey baby! Come over here!" I walked over to where they were. "Hi, I'm Mya" I smiled at the girls. They introduced themselves. They squealed when Jace and I intertwined our fingers together. "You two are so cute!! Can I get a picture"the girl named Emma asked. "Of course you can beautiful" I agreed. One of her friends named Taylor took the picture. Jace was in the middle and he had his arm around my waist and the other around Emma's shoulder. Now that's a loyal ass boyfriend😉. We took pictures with the rest of the girls when a girl with long blonde hair came over. "What are you guys talking about that Jace Norman is he-" she looked up from her phone and gasped. "Oh my god! I can't believe I'm meeting you, I love you so much!" She hugged Jace and Jace laughed. "It's nice to meet you too" "Can I get a picture" she asked. He nodded and they took a picture. "Who are you here wi-" she looked at me and glared. "Oh you're here with her"she rolled her eyes. What's her problem?! I just fake smiled. The other girls are so nice and sweet, how are they friends with HER. "Yeah, this is my girlfriend Mya" Jace said while holding my hand and giving it a gentle and reassuring squeeze. "I still don't understand why you're with her,she's not even pretty"the girl said in disgust. Her friends gasped. I had enough. "Excuse me you little b-" "Okay! It was nice meeting you all! Have a nice day"Jace said while putting his hand over my mouth. The girl rolled her eyes at me and they all left. I gently bit Jace's hand. "Ouch! Mya,baby I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was gonna happen"he apologized. "You don't have to apologize. I'm actually glad you stopped me before some shit went down.Thanks." He laughed, "You're welcome and by the way,you're the most beautiful person on the planet. Don't let anyone tell you different." I blushed hard, "Thank you Jace,you're so freaking sweet." He blushed and kissed my head. We're just a blushing mess! Lol. I love this boy. We walked around and found the swimsuit section. Jace went to go get another cart while I looked around. He came back and scared me. "Ah! Jace don't do that" I exclaimed while hitting his shoulder. "You should've seen your face!" He started laughing hard. I just rolled my eyes playfully and got in the cart. "Hey! Over there bae" I pointed to this REALLY PRETTY swimsuit. Jace got himself together and wheeled the cart over there. I looked at it in awe and found my size. "I don't understand why girls get so happy over clothes" Jace said while twirling his finger around my loose hairs. "Well clothes are one of the things that make me happy, and you of course" I said. He turned me around and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled at me.
We continued shopping and I got 5 new swimsuits. We went to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. I ordered a Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher and Jace ordered a Strawberry Acai Refresher. "Mmm this is so good, wanna sip"Jace asked me. "Sure,you can taste mine." We exchanged drinks and I took a sip of his. OH MY GOSH! It's so good! My eyes lit up and so did Jace's. We both said "this is so good" at the same time and we laughed. "So what are you doing tomorrow since I have to go back to work" he asked me,while taking his drink back. "Well,Kayla and I have an interview tomorrow and it's in LA." "Really? Aww, I wanted you to go to set with me"he pouted. "I'm sorry baby but I gotta work and so do you"I replied, caressing his cheek. "Fine,I love you." "I love you too" I ran my thumb over his soft,luscious lips. He kissed my thumb and I giggled. He's so cute. I leaned slightly over the table and kissed his lips quickly.
We stayed for about and hour more and then went to Jace's house. "Wanna go in the pool"Jace asked, as we layed on the couch. "Sure,let me go grab a swimsuit"I kissed his forehead and went to my car. I picked out one of the swimsuits I bought. It was a basic white triangular one with black outlining. I ran back into the house and changed in the guest bathroom. I went downstairs and looked out the window to see Jace outside,standing by the pool. I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back. He laughed and spun me around. Then he jumped into the pool with me on his back!
We swam in the water for a long time until we went back inside to get cleaned up. I took a quick shower in the guest bathroom and got dressed into my old clothes. I walked downstairs to see Jace laying on the couch with sweatpants on,and shirtless. Why is he so hot?! I guess he saw me staring because he said, "close your mouth baby, you'll catch flies." He laughed and I laughed awkwardly. I walked over to him and cuddled next to him. I slowly drifted off to sleep and the last thing I heard was, "Goodnight beautiful, I love you."

I love you too

OK LETS JUST TALK ABOUT HOW THIS BOOK ALREADY HAS 1K READS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING?! 1 FREAKING K?!!!!  Ok I'll stop writing in caps,I know it's annoying. I would like to thank everyone who voted and commented and clicked on this book. I didn't expect for this book to get this many reads in a short period of time. I am so grateful to everyone who has read the book so far and I appreciate it so much! Ok I'm done with my speech...Thank you!!!

PS: if you have some request on the book,don't be scared to comment suggestions. I'm having a bit of a writers block so I'm really REALLY sorry for not updating. I have some ideas in mind so I'll update this week most definitely. Thank you so much again!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️