✨Interviews and Surprises✨

•Mya's POV•
Today Makayla and I have an interview with E! News. Right now we're on our way to the studio in LA. I feel bad that I couldn't go to set with Jace but I gotta work and so does he.
"Okay girls,a few things before the interview... If they ask any uncomfortable questions like about Alex or Jake, just try to dodge them or say it's a personal explanation. When we get there, hurry and get into hair and makeup. They have more interviews after yours. And Mya, if you want me to, I can drop you off on set to see Jace after the interview"Nicole explained. "Alright and that's okay,he's going to be busy and I don't wanna distract him"I replied. Nicole nodded and Kayla spoke up, "I really hope they don't ask about Jake."
"Well if they do,just keep calm and say it's personal. They can't make you talk about it if you don't want to"I said.
We were a couple minutes away from the studio when Jace called me.
-Call-
Me-hello
Jace-hey baby
Me-i miss you
Jace-I miss you too
Me-what are you doing
Jace-we're on break in the break room
Me- oh,tell everyone I said hey
Jace- okay I will, how are you feeling
Me- I'm kinda nervous but excited at the same time
Jace-haha, well you two are gonna do perfect
Me- thanks baby, oh we're here now, I'll call you later, love you
Jace- I love you too cutie, talk to you later
Mya- okay bye
Jace- bye
-End Of Call-
Nicole parked in a parking spot and we got out and went inside. We greeted everyone and went to our dressing rooms. I met the makeup and hair artists and they got to work. And boy did they do the job..
Mya's Outfit,Makeup&Hair

Makayla's Outfit,Makeup&Hair

I stepped out of my dressing room and went to Makayla's

I stepped out of my dressing room and went to Makayla's. She opened the door and walked out. She looks stunning. "Wow Kayla, you look gorgeous" I say as I take her hand in mine. "Thanks Mya, you look very beautiful." I thank her and  we go over to Nicole. "Hi girls, you both look incredible. Are you ready for the interview" she asked us. We nod and wait for them to call our name.
"Today we have famous social media star twins, Makayla and Mya Smith"Maria,the interviewer,said enthusiastically. We walk on the set and shake her hand. We sit down on a couch and she also sits down.
"Hi girls it's nice to meet you"
"Its nice to meet you too"we said at the same time,causing Maria to laugh.
"So how's everything going for you two? You know,social media and jobs and working?"
"It's going great. We feel like we're at a good place right now and we are really grateful for that"Makayla answers.
"Oh that's nice, so many of your supporters would like to know what you two do during your free time"
"Well I love to hang out with my friends and just relax"I replied.
"Okay. Another one asks, what are your favorite colors?"
"Well mine is purple"I say
"Mine is teal"Makayla says
"What do you girls look for in certain fashion pieces?"
"I feel like Mya and I get attracted to vintage/rustic type pieces. That type of clothing is really in now and I like it"Makayla answers.
"Okay that's cool, who's your fashion inspiration, Mya?"
"Um my inspiration for fashion would have to be Rihanna. She's fabulous. Like she looks good in anything and everything."
"I see we got some RiRi fans"Maria laughs and we laugh too.
"Okay so let's get into 'relationship talk'. Okay so who's single and who's not"
Makayla raised her hand slightly, "I'm single."
"I thought you and actor Jake T. Austin we're a thing. What happened?"
"It's a personal reason but it just didn't work out."
"I'm sorry to hear that. Mya what about you? Single or Taken?"
"I'm taken by Jace Norman"I say proudly.
"Oooo how did this come about?"
"We worked together on the Henry Danger set and he asked me out."
"How long have you two been going strong?"
"For about a month and two weeks"
"Oh that's good to hear. Is he here with you today?"
"No he had to work, but I wish he was."
"Okay well that's all the time we have for today. Thank you beautiful girls so much for coming on the show! We'll see you up next with another special guest"Maria said, signing off.

We all talked for another minute until Maria had to go to her dressing room. We all hugged and took pictures. She's so nice and pretty. Kayla and I went our separate ways to our dressing room. I walked down the hallway and turned the corner......

"JACE!!!!!!!" I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. I can't believe he did this! "Hi baby! I missed you all day"he said,putting me down and kissing my lips. "I missed you too and how are you here? I thought you had to work"I asked. "We were missing something for the scene and Dan had to rewrite the script. I'm going back tomorrow though"he explained. "Oh and I got you roses"he held out a bouquet of roses to me. I smiled brightly and said, "Jace you're so sweet! I love you so much!" He said love you back and we went to my dressing room,hand in hand.

I left the studio with Jace and we went to the beach. We walked along the sand and watched the waters crash together. "I love you Mya"Jace said, looking into my eyes. "I love you too Jace , more than you'll ever know."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊