❤️Happy Birthday Baby❤️

•Mya's POV•
Today is March 21st. Otherwise known as JACE'S 17TH BIRTHDAY! I'm so excited to spend the day with him. I'm surprising Jace by renting out Six Flags for a couple hours and inviting a lot of his friends and coworkers. Then later on tonight,my family and his are going to meet for the first time when we go out to eat. I hope everything goes PERFECT. I haven't seen him much last week because I've been planning his present.
(She's been going with Riele after filming to buy his gift and plan out his birthday. Last week was her last week filming for the episode.)
I haven't brought up his birthday and I haven't even text him this morning. I asked everyone to not bring up his birthday and to keep the plan a secret. I think it'll be funny to make him think we all forgot about his birthday. It took me so much not to text him. He's not gonna suspect a thing.
Right now I'm getting ready to go pick up the birthday boy.

•Jace POV•Today's my birthday! I'm excited about turning 17 even though I don't feel different

•Jace POV•
Today's my birthday! I'm excited about turning 17 even though I don't feel different. I'm really excited to spend the day with Mya. The only thing is..she hasn't text me this morning. I text her 'good morning bae' and she hasn't read or replied. She hasn't even brought up my birthday,neither has my family and friends. Did they forget about my birthday? Nah. She told me yesterday that she'll come pick me up and we can spend the day together. I asked her what the occasion was and she said 'nothing I just want to hang out'. I replied to her catching on to her 'plan' , 'oh I get it,you're trying to trick me,ok I'll act surprised'. She looked at me weirdly and I started to think. Maybe she did forget my birthday.
Right now I'm downstairs on the couch,waiting for Mya.

I hear a honk outside

I hear a honk outside. Yay Mya's here! I grab my phone and walk out the door. When I open her car door,she has a big smile on her face. "Hey Baby! I missed you!" She said and I replied," I missed you too,I feel like we haven't had time to hang out lately." She nodded her head in agreement and leaned in to give me a kiss. I leaned in too and we kissed.
We started driving and I got curious. "Where are we going" I asked. "You'll see," she replied with her eyes still on the road. I nodded my head and relaxed. Did she really forget my birthday? "Jace,where I'm taking you is kinda far so you can take a nap if you want"she suggested. I nodded my head and took a nap.
-Time Skip-
All of a sudden, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Mya. "Wake up sleepy head" she said while doing her cute giggle. "I'm up bae,where are we"I asked. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey bae you might think this is weird but...can you put on this blindfold"she asked with puppy eyes while holding up a blindfold. "Umm sure" I replied already knowing where this is going. She's gonna surprise me. It doesn't take a genius to know that. It's my birthday,she hasn't brought it up,and she wants me to put on a blindfold.
After I put on the blindfold,she told me to wait for a second while she went to the other side of the car to get me out. She helped me out the car and shut the door behind her.
We started walking then we stopped. "Okay Jace you can take off the blindfold" Mya said letting go of my hand. I took off the blindfold and fluttered my eyes "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE!" a lot of people,including Mya said. I stood there shocked and started smiling and thanking everyone. Then everyone came up to me and gave me hugs and said Happy Birthday,then Mya cake back over. Before she could say anything,I picked her up and spun her around. "Thank you so much Mya! I love you!" "You're so welcome baby,but this isn't the best part." She said. I looked at her confused and then she guided me through the crowd of my friends and family. Soon we arrived at this tall area with a white sheet over it. "What's this" I questioned looking at her. "Your Birthday Surprise" she replied looking into my eyes. All of a sudden, the white sheet dropped and revealed.......................................... SIX FLAGS! One of my favorite places on earth! I gasped and looked at Mya,"I can not believe you did this! I love you sooo much!" I grabbed her face and kissed her. "No problem,you ready to have some fun"she asked. I nodded my head repeatedly like a little kid and went inside with her hand intertwined with mine. She is seriously the best girlfriend on the planet. First,we went on the Acrophobia and after it my hair looked crazy. Then we went on the Goliath,and then Superman which is my favorite ride. We went on a lot of rides before we got tired and took a break. Mya went to go ride with Riele and Elle while I was talking to Noah. "Dude I can't believe how perfectly Mya planned this"he stated. "Me either,I seriously thought everyone forgot my birthday"I said while laughing. "Of course we're not going to forget your birthday!" We both laughed and then went on a roller coaster.
When Noah and I got off the ride, I found Mya and asked her to go on the Sky Buckets with me. She agreed and we walked to find them.
-On The Ride-
"Baby I seriously can't thank you enough for doing this for me"I said with my hands intertwined with hers. "It's no problem baby,you're worth it. I love you so much and I'm so happy you like it." I lean in and give her a kiss.
For the rest of the ride we just talk about how everyone below us looks like ants. I know,we're kind of a weird couple. But I don't care, I have the girl of my dreams. I love her so much that words can't even explain. We were destined to date each other.
We get off the ride and then went over to Savannah and Noah who were talking."Hey do you guys wanna go ride Superman? That's my favorite ride" I stated excitedly. Mya turned to me, "Really? I never knew that, that's my favorite ride too!" I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Yeah it's true,that's the first ride we get on every time we come here" Savannah said. I laughed and we all walked to Superman. I looked over and saw Noah glancing over at Savannah. I guessed Mya noticed too because she looked at me and started giggling into my shoulder. I chuckled back and Noah and Savannah looked at us confused. "You guys are weird" Noah mumbled but we still heard him. Mya and I said thanks and we continued walking.
-Time Skip-
We got off the ride and my hair was crazy. Mya laughed and finger-combed my hair. I laughed back,grabbed her hand,and intertwined our fingers. Mya and I decided to go to the photo booth. We took a lot of silly weird pictures because....I really don't know why. I guess it's just who we are. Lol. We walked out and joined everyone at the table. Sitting there was Riele,Savannah,Ella, Noah,and Xander.
Mya and the rest of the girls decided to go take pictures.
When they left,I started talking to Noah and Xander. "Hey Noah do you like Savannah" I questioned right out of the blue. "Ph.WHAT?! Noooo" He said lying. He's not the best lier. "Dude Jace and I can tell you're lying and I can also tell you like her"Xander said. He rolled his eyes, "Okay fine maybe I do but isn't that weird that I like your girlfriend's best friend?" "Nah,it's cool as long as you don't like MY girlfriend" I stated. "No.No.No. She's all yours"he replied. I nodded my head. "Okay go ask her out" Xander said playfully pushing Noah. "What! No! This is Jace's birthday and-" I cut him off. "Noah. Go ask her out man,if you REALLY TRULY like her,just go for it. But I'm warning you,Mya and Sav have a REALLY REALLY close friendship. If you hurt her,Mya will probably kill you. Dead ass serious man." He looked nervous and Xander reassured him,"You will be fine man. Look here they come now,Go get em tiger." He patted him on the back and Noah got up. He went over to Savannah while the rest of the girls walked back to their seats. "Jace?Xan? What's going on?" Riele asked looking confused. "You'll see" I said . Everyone was staring at Noah and Savannah until they walked back over,hand and hand. Act Natural. "Guys! Guess who's dating" Savannah asked excitedly. Mya jumped out of her seat and hugged Savannah really tight. "I'm so happy for you Sav" she said hugging Savannah. Everyone else got up to go over and congratulate them. We all sat back down and Noah and Sav couldn't stop staring into each other's eyes. Kinda like Mya and I's relationship. They are both truly happy and I'm happy for them.

-Time Skip-
Right now we're at Panera. It's like 10:00pm.Mya's mom flew in from New York earlier. She felt bad that she didn't make it to my birthday surprise and wanted to make it up to me. I've never met her and she's already being so nice. She asked if my family could come so she could meet all of them. My mom and her are really hitting things off which is great.
I'm really only talking to Mya and Makayla at the moment. They're kinda similar and kinda opposite,you know what I mean? Anyways,Nicole and Xander are talking and he seems really interested,which he usually never is.
Dessert came out and it was a vanilla cake that said 'Happy Birthday Jace' on it. I looked over at Mya and she grinned,"I hope you like it baby,Happy Birthday." I kissed her and then everyone started singing Happy Birthday.
(Is it just me or do you get kinda awkward and weird when people sing happy birthday to you? Like what am I supposed to do? Just sit there and smile? Idk that's just me)
This is the best birthday ever.❤️🎈🎉

Im sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm annoying and I wanted to wait till Jace's ACTUAL birthday to post this. HE'S 17!!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and keep reading.

Also thank you all for 345 reads!!!😘😘😘