Kids Choice Awards:Pt. 1

p.s I'm writing this while watching the KCA's.Lol.

•Mya's POV•
Today's the day of the Kids Choice Awards. I'm really excited to go with Jace. I've gone before but that was in 2015.
Right now I'm in my hotel room in Los Angeles. Makayla is here with me. She's going to walk the red carpet with Jake,while Jace and I walk together. He's not here right now because he had to go to the studio early for some stuff with the show.
We all just finished get ready.
Mya's Outfit:

Makayla's Outfit:

Makayla's Outfit:

After we got our stuff together,we left to the venue

After we got our stuff together,we left to the venue. When we got there, I followed Nicole to Jace's dressing room while Makayla and Jace got in line for the carpet. "Alright girlie,you get Jace,y'all slay the carpet,then meet me backstage and we go find our seats."Nicole explained to me. I nodded in agreement and walked into Jace's dressing room. I should've knocked,but I forgot. Oh well. Jace stared at me and jumped up from his seat. "Baby you look AMAZING" he said as he walked up to me. "Thanks,you don't look too bad yourself" I said as I put my arms around his neck. He puts his arms around my waist and leaned in for a kiss. I put my finger on his lips stopping him. "Sorry bae but my makeup took about an hour to do and you're not gonna mess it up" He just stared at me and smiled. He just placed multiple kisses on the finger that I held up. I giggled and then kissed his cheek lightly,trying not to smear off my liquid lipstick. 
We hugged and then stepped out of the room
and made our way to the carpet. We did a couple poses and smiled for the cameras.Our first red carpet appearance as a couple.He looks so handsome.
Jace's Outfit:

When we were done walking the carpet,Jace and I had to go separate ways but only for a few minutes

When we were done walking the carpet,Jace and I had to go separate ways but only for a few minutes. Our seats are right beside each other and I'm sitting with the Henry Danger cast. We hugged each other really tightly and I went to find my seat. There weren't many people in there seats yet but Riele and Elle were already in their seats. "Hi Mya" Ella and Riele said as I approached them. "Hey,what are you guys doing in your seats so early?" I asked sitting in my seat "We wanted to get here early before all the traffic on the carpet began. After that, we talked for a little bit and then other people started getting in their seats. I saw hella celebrities and I was fangirling sooo hard with Riele and Ella. I was turned around talking to Riele until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and exclaimed "Jace!" I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my cheek. The whole cast and I talked in our seats until the show started. There's screaming,confetti,and JOHN CENA!!!!

-Skip-
During the middle of the show,I went backstage with Nicole. When I was walking around,I heard them announce the nominees for Favorite Tv Show. I stopped right in my tracks and found the nearest tv. I watched as the nominees were announced and waited to see who won. "And the winner is........................ HENRY DANGER!!!!!" I screamed and probably drew some attention but I don't care. I watched as Jace,Riele,Sean,Ella,and the rest of the cast walked in shock up to the stage. "Wow" Jace said as he took the blimp and shook the presenter's hands. Cooper started talking and then Jace. He thanked his parents for driving him from San Diego to Los Angeles for auditions when he was younger. I love how much he loves his family. Then they made a joke about having the award game wrong,haha. The presenter,Miranda Cosgrove,surprised Jace with winning Favorite Male Actor. I screamed some more and jumped up and down. Then Jace made a meaningful speech about how to 'not give up on your dreams no matter how big they are and if someone says you can't do it ,it's just because they can't do it themselves'. Man that's deep. I'm so proud of him! They all thanked the audience and then came off stage. I decided to hide and surprise Jace. I hid over at a spot by where they come out. Jace was the last one to come out because he got confused and went the wrong way until Sean turned him around. I ran up behind him,turned him around at gave him a HUGE hug. He didn't hug back for a second because he didn't know who hugged him. Then he realized and hugged me tight. "Congratulations baby! I'm sooo proud of you!" I exclaimed then planted a kiss on his lips. He hugged me and then we went to hug the rest of the cast.

-Skip-
It's then end of the show now. John Cena ended it by sliming himself a lot and now confetti is bursting out the ceiling. Jace hands his phone to Sean to take a picture. He pulls me into him and kisses me. This is the best night ever,or so I thought......