Day 1

•Mya's POV•
Today's the day. Today is the first day of filming. I'm excited but I'm also nervous. Hopefully I don't mess up😬.

I wake up at 7 o'clock.I know that's early. Anyways, I sat up and stretched on bed. After that, I updated my vlog and went downstairs. It's like my everyday morning routine, lol. As I was walking downstairs, I smelt pancakes. Then I saw Nicole at the stove cooking pancakes and eggs. "Good morning sleepyhead" she said while still concentrating on cooking. "Good morning,the pancakes smell amazing"I said while walking over to her. "Thanks. I'm almost done cooking,so after you eat,you need to get ready so we can get on the road."

•Jace's POV•
I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm woke me up. It's 6:30. I couldn't stop dreaming about her. MYA. I may sound obsessed, but I've just never felt so happy about someone. When I was dating Isabella, I wasn't really happy. But Mya makes me so happy,I just have to make her my girlfriend.The only thing is,I don't know if she likes me.
Today is the first day of filming in 2 weeks. I start filming with Mya today. Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep. I kept dreaming about asking her out and the positive and negative responses she would give.
-7:00-
My alarm went off when I was in the middle of daydreaming. I jumped because it scared me. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. There was a note on the counter.
The note read~
Good morning Jace, your dad and I had a meeting this morning in San Francisco so we had to leave early. Xander went to spend the day with his friends, so you're home alone. Xander will be back later on today and we will be back later on tonight. Have a great day at work! Love you!
-Mom

After I read the note,I decided to make some breakfast. I realized I don't know how to cook that well so I just fixed some oatmeal. After I ate breakfast, I went up to my room to get ready. I took a shower and threw on some lazy clothes. I'm going to be in costume all day so it doesn't really matter.

 I'm going to be in costume all day so it doesn't really matter

After I got dressed, I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

•Mya's POV•
I got dressed and me and Nicole immediately left the house.

•Mya's POV•I got dressed and me and Nicole immediately left the house

*at the studio*

•Mya's POV•
Nicole dropped me off at the door of the studio while she parked the car. I walked in and there were people walking around everywhere. I thought about waiting for Nicole but I figure she would take a bit of time. I walked around until I found the waiting room. I was kinda early so nobody was in there. I sat down down and started going over my lines for like the millionth time.
Then I heard the door open and I looked up. It was Riele.
"Hey Mya!"she said with a smile while walking towards me. "Hey Riele,what's up?" "Um nothing much,just excited to see you." She sat next to me. "Uhh why?" I asked while laughing a little. "Because I need to talk to you.About something.About you and Jace."she said while smirking a little bit. "What do you mean me and Jace?We're just friends. That's all we are."I said lying. I wish we were something else actually. I wish we were dating. I can't hold onto my past forever.."Awh pu-lease Mya, I see the way her looks at you. His eyes glisten like stars. When you look at him,your smile gets bigger and bigger. When you guys talk,you're so interested in each other.Now you CAN NOT tell me that you are not into him and he's not into you." She is like a psychic. "Okay since we're friends....I may have a tiny,little,baby crush on him. But how can you blame me? He's just so perfect😍." It felt good to get that off my chest. I have been holding back saying something because I wasn't sure of my feelings. But now I'm sure. I like Jace. I really like Jace. I really really like Jace. "See! I knew you liked hi-" She got cut off by Jace walking in. "What's up guys! Mya likes who?"

•Jace POV•
I walked in to where Mya and Riele were. Riele was about to finish her sentence before I walked in. It's sounded like she said 'I knew you liked him' to Mya. What?! Mya likes someone else? My heart shattered 💔. I am curious as to what they were talking about. The only thing I could think of saying was "Mya likes who?" Why am I so nosy? Mya looked at Riele waiting for her to make something up. "Mya likes Zayn. Like she LOVES HIM. That's what we were talking about."I could tell Riele was lying even though Mya does love Zayn."Oh" I said like I didn't care,but I did.I walked towards Mya and sat down beside her. She seemed to be squirming in her seat a little. Maybe she was nervous. I don't know why but that's the only thing I can think of. "Hey Mya, take a chill pill. You look nervous."I said while laughing a little bit. "Haha funny Jace"she said sarcastically."I'm just nervous about my first day here. What if I do bad?"she said looking down. "Hey," I said as I put my hand on top of hers. I don't know why I did it,but it felt right. "You're going to do great and if you mess up,nobody cares. Everybody is chill on set. Everyone makes mistakes, even Jennifer Lawerence makes mistakes."

•Mya POV•
Jace put his hand on top of mine. Oh geez, I'm getting chills. Butterflies start running through my stomach and around my whole body. He reassured me about my first day. After that I could tell that I do truly like him. I smiled at and said "Thanks Jace,you're always so sweet."Riele fake coughed. "Um guys do you need to have a moment alone orrrr?" I have her a death stare. I am so embarrassed. I moved my hand from underneath Jace's to make things less awkward. "Shut up Ri"I said to her jokingly. We all laughed. When I looked at Jace, he looked kinda sad. I wonder why.

•Jace POV•
Mya moved her hand from underneath mine. I could tense the awkwardness. I wonder if she knows I like her. Nah. I was kinda upset that I ruined 'our moment'. Obviously because pof me,she moved her hand.

•Mya POV•
Just before I was about to ask Jace what's wrong, Dan(the director) walked in the room."Hey guys,we need you in hair and makeup in 5." He said grinning and then closed the door. Sean and Ella didn't have a scene to film today, so they could come in later.
*5 minutes later
We all were headed out the door to . Riele was in front, I was in the middle,and Jace was at the end. All of a sudden I stubbled forward. I didn't fall but I tripped up. I turned around and saw Jace laughing his head off. "Jace! Don't do that!" I said playfully punching his arm. "Ow,*laugh*,ouch*laugh*,damn you hit hard,*laugh." I couldn't help myself and I just started bust out laughing. I was getting mixed signals form Jace. Like 10 minutes ago, he had his hand on top of mine and now he's playing around like I'm just a friend. I mean technically I am,but I want to be more. Did I just get friend-zoned?I then realized we had just wasted at least 1-2 minutes laughing and playing around. "Oh no! We have to get to our dressings rooms!" I said almost losing my mind. I was about to walk to my dressing room when Jace tripped me again. I was about to punch his arm again but he ran away.

I got my hair and makeup done and then went to set.I walked up on set and saw Jace. He was just staring at me. "You good homie?" I asked him as I approached him. I know most girls wouldn't refer to there crush as 'homie'. 'Homie' or 'bruh' is just part of my slang. I call almost everybody that.Anyway, I didn't want him to know I liked him.Yet.I have to figure stuff out. "Oh..um...nothing....yea I'm good." He said nervously. I gave him a weird confused look and just brushed it off.

•Jace POV•
She looks so beautiful I can't take my eyes off her. Then she went over to talk to the producer. I snapped myself out of staring and went to Riele. I just started talking to her about random stuff. Then Dan addressed for everyone to get in there places. "Action!"

•Mya POV•
Today was fun,exhausting, and busy. The producer and Nicole told me it was just because today is the first day back. I was in my dressing room on my phone when I heard a knock at the door. I asked who it was. "It's me.Jace." I smiled to myself and then told him he can come in. He sat down beside me. "So whatch doin-" I cut him off with a punch to his arm. "Ow! What was that for?! What'd I do?" he said holding his arm. "That was for when you tripped me up and ran off like a little baby" I said while laughing. He started sniffing and his eyes started tearing up. Is he crying? I didn't mean to make him cry. I don't even punch hard,he probably punches harder than I do. Then, a tear slipped from his eyes. He's definitely crying. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. "Jace I'm so sorry" I said with a worried look on my face. He looked at me and then his face spread into a smile. All of a sudden, he started tickling me. I continuously laughed and laughed. "Jace.....Stop...ok ok I'm sorry..." I said in between laughs. "That's what I thought." He said looking confident and laughing.He looks so cute when he laughs.Man,he's a good ass actor. He had me fooled big time. We started talking until Nicole came into the room. "Hey guys sorry to interrupt but Mya,it's getting late and we should get home." "Okay Nic, I'll be at the car in one sec" I said. She smiled at me and then left. I think she could tell I have feelings for Jace.I said goodbye to Jace and then we exchanged numbers. He also gave me Riele's. I gave him a hug before I left.

Almost 2000 words!!! I'm so excited for how this book is going to be heading. I'm sorry I haven't updated,it's because I've had exams and quizzes and homework and study guides and yeah you get it. As always, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and look toward to the next 2-3 chapters😉.