Kids Choice Awards After Party

Warning:this chapter will include multiple emotions. It also includes hella feels.

•Mya POV•
The award show is over and now we're at the after party. I met a couple of new people and took many pictures.
Right now Jace,his friend Noah,Riele,and I are dancing and singing along to 'Bad and Boujee'. After the song ends, Jace tells us he's going to go grab some punch. I decide not to go with him and just talk with Noah and Riele.

-15 minutes later-
"Where's Jace" I ask Noah and he shrugs. I'm worried. What happen? Did he get lost? Nah,he's been here before,of course he's not lost. I guess that Riele noticed the look of worry on my face and she spoke up, "Maybe you should go look for him." "Yeah I should,I'll be right back" I said as I began to walk off.
I walked around the entire dance floor and no sign of Jace. Then I bump into Sean. " Oh my bad...Sean? Oh thank goodness. Have you seen Jace?" I asked him "Uh yeah last time I saw him,he was about to get something to drink but there's no more cups. So he went into the VIP to look for some. He should be in there I guess." Sean explained "Thanks Sean" "No problem" he said as we went our separate ways. I searched for the VIP room until I found it. I opened it and saw something unbelievable...........................

Jace kissing another girl.
"JACE?!" I scream as tears start to build up in my eyes. This can not be happening. Please say this isn't happening. When he looked up, he looked as if he saw a ghost. The girl he's with is Isabela. Figures. "Mya it isn't what it looks li-" I cut him off. "Jace don't even start! I trusted you and you broke my heart! I never wanna see you again. I hate you!" I exclaimed as I walked out with tears streaming down my face. I quickly wiped them away as I walked back to the party. I have to leave. I can't be here anymore. I look around for Nicole while hearing Jace call my name but I just ignore him. I walk around and bump into Riele and Noah. "Oh Mya did you find Ja- Wait.Are you crying? What happened are you okay" Riele asked. "I don't wanna talk about it right now,I have to leave" I say sniffling and then I walk off. I found Nicole and told her I want to leave. She could see that I was crying,it didn't take a psychic to tell its about Jace. She grabbed my hand and we left. She text Makayla and told her we left early.
When we got back to the hotel room,I broke out into complete tears. Why do my relationships always go wrong? Am I bad luck or something? Nicole sat next to me on my bed as I sobbed into the pillows. She rubbed my back and tried to calm me down. I can't calm down. I don't only love Jace,I'm IN LOVE with him. I can't believe he did this to me. I gave him my heart and he broke it. I'm broken.

•Jace POV•

-Flashback-
I went to go get punch but there's no cups. I went into another room and tried to find some cups. "Hi babe" a voice said as I was turned around. It's not Mya because I would know her voice anywhere. I turned around and saw Isabela. "Isabela?! What are you doing here?And don't call me that" I stated. "If you don't remember I'm part of the Nickelodeon family too.Remember my show,100 Things" "Whatever,what do you want" I asked. "I want you" she said walking closer to me. "Well I don't want you. We're over. I've moved on to someone I care about deeply" I said honestly. She smirked and pushed me down on the couch. I tried to get up but she held me down  tight. Then, out of no where, she started kissing me.I kept moving my head side to side,trying to get her to stop kissing me. She sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck,tight. I felt like I was going to suffocate. Then she stuck her tongue in my mouth trying to make out with me. She basically was making out with me. I kept trying to get her tongue out but she was too forceful. I had my hands on her waist,by her butt, trying to push her off.
All of a sudden, I head the door open. "JACE?!" I hear someone scream. Yep that's Mya. Oh no. I looked at her and she had tears forming in her eyes. Please tell me this isn't happening. I try to tell her it's not what it looks like, but she cuts me off. She snaps. I've never EVER seen her so angry before. I mean,we've only been going out for a week. She storms out of the room with tears streaming down her face. I have to find her. I have to explain to her and make things right. I forcefully pushed Isabela off of me and she landed on the floor. I would never physically hurt a girl but I have to get MY girl back. I quickly got up and ran out the door calling her name. I looked around because I lost her in the big crowd. I went around searching for 10 minutes and couldn't find her. I really fucked up,even though it isn't my fault,I know I broke her heart. Like she said,she trusted me and I broke her heart. What got to the most is the last thing she said to me. 'I never wanna see you again' and 'I hate you'. It's unreal that because of stupid Isabela,I might lose the most important person in my life. As I wondered around,I saw Riele and Noah. I walked up to them and they looked at me worried. "Dude,what's up with Mya? She came over here bawling her eyes out" Noah explained. I explained to them the situation and sighed, "She's never gonna talk to me ever again. I wanna tell her exactly what happen but she's just gonna ignore me and she won't believe me. I can't believe this happened. You guys don't understand, I love this girl till the end of time. She's my everything. We have trust in each other. And now she thinks I broke that trust."