•Cheater•

•Mya POV•
I'm so excited for today! Jace and I are going to spend the whole day together! Btw, it's been like a week since 'that time of the month'. So I'm free! I'm happy to be a girl now!
I'm finishing up getting ready until I hear sobbing from next door. It's coming from Makayla's room. What happened?
I walk out from my bathroom and over to her room. I just walked in since we're sisters and doesn't care if I knock. I see her snuggled in her bed, with her face buried in her pillow. She's crying her ENTIRE heart out.
"Kayla? What happened? Are you okay, why are you crying" I asked while walking over to her bed. "He cheated..." she sobbed quietly. Jake! That son of a bitch! I knew he was no good! "Aw Kayla I'm sooo sorry" I said while rubbing her back. "Do you wanna talk about it" I asked. She nodded her head and sat up. "Okay so we were chilling on the couch yesterday and he went to the bathroom. He accidentally left his phone. I wanted to take a picture on it, so I grabbed his phone and was about to go to SnapChat until someone texted him. The text read: hey babe! I miss you so much! Had fun yesterday! When are you gonna break up with her to be with me??? Anyway, love you sooo much Jakey. When he got back from the bathroom, I confronted him and at first he denied. Then I showed him proof from the text. He said that he got bored of being with me and that he doesn't love me anymore. I broke down and told him we're over. He said I'll never find anyone to love me and that I'm an ugly bitch. He laughed at me as I cried and then he left. Mya....I loved him so much! Now I hate him with all my heart! I never EVER EVER EVER EVER wanna see his stupid face again!" Makayla cried and clenched her fist together at the same time. I embraced her in a hug and comforted her. "Makayla,you're going to get over this and I'm going to make sure of it. You shouldn't waste your time thinking about someone who only thinks about themselves. I'm going to be here for you Kayla, I love you so much." "I love you too Mya,thank you" Oh snap! Jace! "Hold on Kayla, you go clean up and I'll meet you downstairs on the couch" I told her and kissed her head. She nodded and went to the bathroom.
I went to my room and called Jace.
-Call-
Jace- Hey baby!
Mya- Hey Jace
Jace- What's wrong baby?

I swear he can read minds sometimes.

Mya- well..... I'm sooo sorry but I have to cancel our plans today
Jace- aw what happened
Mya-family problems...I'm so sorry
Jace- no it's okay,you gotta do what you gotta do...are you okay though?
Mya-yeah, it doesn't have anything to do with me.....it's Kayla
Jace-oh I understand, we can hang out again tomorrow then?
Mya- definitely! Thank you for understanding baby! I love you
Jace- I love you too, tell Kayla I hope she's okay
Mya- I will, bye love bug
Jace- okay bye angel
Mya- haha love you
Jace- love you too
-End Of Call-
I smiled and went downstairs. I decided to get the most comforting break-up food. Ice Cream. I got two bins of ice cream and two spoons. I got a tray and put them on it. I found some sprinkles,chocolate syrup, and two cherries to put on as well. I carried the tray to the living room right when Kayla was coming downstairs. "Really Mya" Makayla laughed slightly. "Yeah,it's the most comforting food" I laughed too. She came and sat down by me. I put a blanket over us and grabbed the remote. "What do you wanna watch" I asked her. "Ummm I don't know,surprise me"she replied. I decided to pick Moana. Yeah I know,we're big kids at heart.
We watched the movie and it was amazing. We were happy,sad, and just every emotion in the book. Lol. When the movie was over,we binge watched episodes of SpongeBob. Makayla was laughing a lot and that made me happy. "Are you okay now Kayla" I asked her. "Yeah I guess" she replied. "Okay enough to have a pillow fight" "You're on"
Makayla grabbed a pillow as I grabbed one as well. She hit me and I hit her back. We kept hitting each other and we chased each other around the house. Soon,the door opened and Nicole came in. "Hey girls! What are you doin-"she stopped talking when she saw us holding pillows. She ran to the couch and grabbed a pillow. She ran back over to us and hit me. I hit her back and then she hit Kayla. We all ran upstairs and continued the pillow fight.
We got tired and decided to go out for a swim in our pool. Kayla was really pissed about Jake cheating but now she's okay. But she's still pissed at the same time. She went to her twitter and tweeted: Every one of you are beautiful. You do not deserve to be in a one-sided relationship. If you feel like the other person doesn't love you, end it immediately. Do not waste your time with someone who doesn't like you. If you even have a feeling that your boyfriend/girlfriend are cheating on you, confront them. They shouldn't get the last laugh or feel better than you. You are all amazing. Don't let anyone tell you different. Love you❤️
Nicole and I praised Kayla for her 'words of wisdom' and we swam for a long time. We splashed water on each other and ate watermelon. Ah, it feels like summer already. We had so much fun. "Well girlies, you have to get to your school work. C'mon let's get inside" Nicole said. Makayla and I sighed and collected our things. All fun comes to an end I guess. (Btw they're homeschooled/online school.)
We went inside and I took a shower and washed my hair. I put on my gray Calvin Klein joggers and a loose white top. I wrapped my hair in a wet messy bun and jumped on my bed. I decided to FaceTime my baby while I was doing my homework.
-FaceTime-
Jace- Hey gorgeous
Mya-Hey handsome
Jace- what have you been doing today
Mya- just hanging out with Kayla and Nicole. ya know, just comforting her and making sure she's okay
Jace- aw you're such a good sister
Mya- shut up *laughs*
Jace- make me
Mya- I wish I could but you're not here so I can't punch you
Jace- *laughs* yeah,yeah. What are you working on? (referring to Mya's laptop in front of her)
Mya- just some homework *sighs*
Jace- haha, you have homework and I don't
Mya- whatever, why don't you have homework?
Jace- I finished it for this week already
Mya- ugh lucky
Jace- ya I know
*both laugh*

We stayed on FaceTime for a while until Jace had to go to dinner with his family. We said our goodbyes and I love you's then hung up. I finished my homework and then went to Kayla's room. "Hey Kay, you done" I asked. "Yeah,wanna watch some Tv" "Sure" I replied, jumping onto her bed like a little kid. She laughed at me and I grabbed the remote. "What do you wanna watch" I asked her. "Um....Henry Danger"she said. I rolled my eyes playfully, "Really?" She nodded and I chose the Thunder vs Danger crossover episode. After that, we stayed up and watched shows like, Drake and Josh, iCarly, SpongeBob, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Full House, and of course, Friends.
We both fell asleep in Kayla's room. I'm so glad she got over the breakup. She deserves much better than this. I'm just glad she's okay...

Thank you for over 800 reads! That's unreal! Almost close to 1,000! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!❤️💛💚💜