Double Date

•Jace's POV•
Tonight Mya,Sav,Noah, and I are going to dinner together. I think we're going to the Cheesecake Factory. Haha,why you gotta fight with me at cheesecake? <peep that drake lyric

Right now I'm sitting in the restaurant,across from Noah. Savannah wanted Mya to help her get ready so they rode together. "Girls take forever" I said. "I know right, but they sure are beautiful" Noah replied. I laughed, "Yeah but only a certain one is to me." Mya will always be the most beautiful girl on earth to me.
"Hey guys sorry we're late" Savannah said walking up to us. "It's alright" Noah and I said. I stood up and Savannah gave me a hug,then she went over to Noah. Behind her stood the most important girl in my life. Mya. "Wow,you look amazing" I said as I walked towards her. "Thanks baby,you look very handsome"she replied. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She giggled and then gave Noah a hug. We all sat down and the waitress came up. She took our orders for our drinks and left.
We started talking about random and funny stuff. "Mya do you remember that time Jayla was yelling rape in the mall?! I was dying hahaha" Savannah said. Mya laughed and replied "yeah that was hilarious." "Who's Jayla" I asked. "She's my cousin,she lives in Atlanta" Mya replied. I nodded my head and we continued talking. "Jace when is the Mid-Season Party for Henry Danger" Noah asked. "Ummmmm I think that it's in 2 weeks,on a Saturday,as usual" I replied. He nodded his head and Mya turned to me while Noah and Savannah were talking. "Mid-Season Party? What's that"she asked. "It's a party that we have on the middle of each season"I explained. She replied with an "Oh." "You're coming with me right baby" I asked. "Well.......maybe I am maybe I'm not. I haven't been asked" she teased. "Okay. Mya Renee Smith,will you please attend the Mid Season Party for Henry Danger with me" I asked.She grinned. She's so cute. "Yes I will Jace Lee Norman and you finally found out my middle name. How?"
"I have my ways" I smirked. "Whatever,you're a really weird kid" she said tapping my nose.
"And you love me" "Yea I guess I do"she replied kissing my cheek.
The waitress came to bring our drinks and take our order for the food.When she left,Mya no Sav started talking while I was talking to Noah."Hey Sav you wanna go to the restroom" Mya suggested. "Sure" she said as she got up and they left,I wonder why.

•Savannah's POV•
"Why'd you wanna come in here" I asked Mya as I walked over to the mirror. "Nothing I just needed to fix my makeup" she replied. Really Mya. "Really Mya" I said aloud. "Yep pep" she giggled. She fixed her lipstick and I just got on my phone. I decided to take a picture and post it. I really love our outfits.
Savannah's Outfit:

Mya's Outfit:

We were on our way back to the table when I heard arguing behind me

We were on our way back to the table when I heard arguing behind me. I turned and saw Mya and this girl arguing. I walked over to them and spoke up, "Hey!Hey! What's going on here? What happen" I asked. "She stepped on my shoe and got it dirty!" The girl exclaimed.
Are you kidding me? Are you serious? This is the stupidest shit I've heard all day. "It's not even a big deal. I said sorry now drop it!" My exclaimed. "No! These are 2,000 Designer Chanel Shoes! You're stupid" the girl exclaimed back. I guess Noah and Jace heard the commotion because they came up and asked what happen. I explained to them and they held in a laugh. This is stupid. "You're stupid! Of course you would do this,you can't afford shoes like these so you don't understand you stupid girl!" The girl said and Mya looked pissed. "Okay first of all,shut the fuck up and get out of my face. Second of all,I actually CAN afford those shoes. Third of all, I'm not stupid unlike you. This whole argument is stupid!" The girl smirked and got all in Mya's face. Oh no,this bitch fucked up. I stepped back and so did the boys. "All in your face! I'm all in your face and what're you gonna do about it?! Nothing cause you're a pu-" She got cut off with a slap across the face by Mya. Oh shit. The girl held her face and charged at Mya. She grabbed her hair and then Mya started punching the shit outta her. "Jace!Aren't you gonna do something" Noah exclaimed. "Oh-uh-um...I'm not really sure I wanna get into that"Jace said pointing to them fighting. Noah glared at him and Jace sighed. He went over to them and he tried grabbing Mya. The girl kicked Mya and Mya started punching harder. Jace tried dragging her away but Mya was dragging the girl with her by the hair. Oh gosh. I decided to go in and split them up. I pried Mya's hands off of her and Jace caught Mya. Noah went to go pay the bill while Jace took Mya outside to cool her down.

•Jace's POV•
I can not believe that just happened. Man my girlfriend's a badass. I took Mya outside the restaurant and we sat on a bench. She sighed and put her head in her hands. I rubbed her back gently and she sighed again. "I'm so sorry Jace. I'm sorry you had to see that. I can reassure that I don't usually lose my shit like that" she said. I laughed, " No baby it's okay. That girl crossed the line. You couldn't just let her walk all over you." She sat up and put her head on my shoulder. I laughed. "What" she asked. "My girlfriend's a badass" I said. She laughed and put her hair in a ponytail. Savannah and Noah came out and asked if she was okay. She said she was and apologized even though she didn't have to. I can tell she feels really bad about this. We all decided to go ride bumper cars and go out to eat tomorrow night. This has been a hell of a day.

Thank you for reading😊! Hope you enjoyed! I know this chapter was kinda extra but I love drama. In stories,not in real life.Lol. Continue to read please!☺️❤️