The Date

•Mya POV•
I woke up with a huge smile on my face. It's still hard to believe that Jace and I are dating. Today we're going to the Santa Monica Pier for our first date. I'm really excited!
I started getting ready. I didn't eat breakfast because Jace and I are going to get some.
Mya's Outfit:

•Jace POV•Today Mya and I are going on our first date

•Jace POV•
Today Mya and I are going on our first date. I'm really excited to see her again even though we stayed up really late on FaceTime. Right now I'm getting ready and then after that, I'm going to pick her up.
Jace's Outfit:

Right now I'm on my way to pick my beautiful girlfriend up

Right now I'm on my way to pick my beautiful girlfriend up.She told me her address. I finally arrive at this beautiful house with Mya's car and two other cars parked in front of it.

I get out and ring the doorbell. When the door opens, a girl who looks exactly like Mya answers it. I know it isn't her because Mya mostly wears her hair straight. I think this is her twin,Makayla. "Hey I'm Jace.Is Mya ready?"I say kinda nervously. "Hi Jace I'm Makayla,Mya's twin." She said and held out we hand for me to shake. I accepted and then she invited me into the house. "You can go up to Mya's room to see if she's ready. Her room is the one on the very end."She said pointing upstairs. I thanked her and then went to Mya's room. The door was cracked so I just went in. When I walked in, I saw Mya, with her bra on. She also has on a pair of shorts and shoes. Both of us gasped and I put my hands over my eyes for her privacy. "I'm so sorry" I said still covering my eyes. "Oh no it's okay Jace,you can sit on my bed until I finish getting ready.Here, I'll help you." She led me to her bed and I sat down still covering my eyes. What can I say? My mom raised me to be a gentleman. "Hey baby,I'm really sorry about walking in on you" I apologized. " It's okay and since when did you start calling me baby?" She said with a cute giggle. She came over to me and took my hands off of my eyes,don't worry,she put a shirt on. Before I could say anything,she kissed me.When we let go,we stared at each other and smiled.

After that, Mya finished getting ready and we left. We went to Starbucks and got some food.Then we drove to Santa Monica Pier for our date. On the way there,we sung to songs like 'Chill Bill' 'Bad and Boujee' 'Rolex' and other lit songs🔥. When we finally arrived,I rushed over to Mya's side of the car to let her out. "Ma' lady" I said in a bad British accent as I let her out of the car. "Thanks baby.You're such a gentleman" She said laughing a little. I grabbed her hand as walked into the place. First, we decided to go on the Ferris Wheel.

•Mya's POV•
I'm having so much fun on this date. We are currently on the Ferris Wheel and Jace and I are holding hands. "Everyone looks so tiny form here"I said pointing down. "I guess our love for each other stands out the most" Jace said looking into my eyes. Now that is the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me. "Jace you're toooo sweet" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder,still holding his hand. We continued to talk until the ride ended.

We've been here for 2 hours and now we're sitting on a bench sharing a funnel cake. I love funnel cakes. Back in Georgia,they had them all the time at the fair and my sisters and I would demolish them. Anyway,we just got back from taking pictures in the photo booth. "You know Jace,I really like you. Like really really like you. It's really easy to be myself around you. I don't get nervous or feel awkward around you,well know that we're dating." I confessed to him as he's still eating. He looks down at me and smiles," I really like you too Mya.You mean the absolute world to me and I'm so happy that we're finally together." We smiled at each other and we kissed. When we released I started laughing because Jace had powder all over his lips. "What"he asked me looking confused. "You have a little something on your lips there baby," I said grabbing a napkin and wiping his lips clean. "Thanks baby,In that case,you also have something on your lips"he said grabbing a napkin and wiping my lips clean and laughing.
Today's perfect.

•Jace's POV•
The date went perfect. Throughout the date,Mya kept saying she's having fun and is happy. I'm happy knowing that's she's happy. Right now I'm driving Mya back home but it's only 7 do I decided we go do something else. "Hey Mya,it's still early and I was wondering if you wanted to go for a little adventure?" She look at me,"Sure baby I'll go anywhere with you.What do you have in mind?" "Um how bout we go watch the sunset at the Hollywood sign. I go there all the time with Xander and I know a back way so we don't have to really hike." She agreed and we drove to the Hollywood sign. While we were in the car, we listened to songs and sang our hearts out even though I can't sing.

We finally arrived and I let Mya out on the other side of the car. I grabbed her hand and led her to the different route. We're both wearing white vans but mine are already dirty and Mya's are brand new. She told me she got them for Christmas. I didn't want her to get them dirty so I offered to carry her. "Baby,I don't want your shoes to get dirty. Here,I'll carry you." "Jace you don't really have to." She said but I grabbed her and put her on my back. "But I want to." I said and she giggled. She's so light and small. I'm 6'0 and she's 5'5 1/2.I basically tower over her.Lol.
We found the HOLLYWOOD sign and found a huge rock/boulder. We sat on it and watched as the sun set. We took a picture in front of it and posted it.

This is officially the best day ever. The perfect date with the perfect girl.

Thank you guys so much for 91 reads!!! I'm glad that you guys are enjoying the book! I'm sorry I haven't updated as much recently but I'm going to try to get two more very important chapters in over this weekend.
Also a huge thanks you to eileen2021 for  3 votes! So unreal! Thank you!