Party

•Mya's POV•
Tonight is Jace's friend, Justin's party. He invited Jace and said he could bring me. He also invited Noah and of course he's bringing Savannah. Jace and I haven't been to a party together outside of work so hopefully tonight will be fun.

Right now I'm in my room spraying on my perfume and waiting to hear Jace ring the doorbell. We're meeting up with Sav and Noah at the party. At least I'll have Savvy if Jace goes off with his friends. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket in my shorts.

I turned off the lights and walked downstairs, going over to the couch to wait for Jace

I turned off the lights and walked downstairs, going over to the couch to wait for Jace. Just as I was about to sit down, the doorbell rang. I excitedly opened the door to see Jace smiling like an idiot. "Hey Jacey"I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Hi baby, looking beautiful as always"he replied. I blushed. He makes me blush 24/7 I swear. No one has ever made me blush so much. "Thank you. Are you ready to go"I asked. He replied with a yes and I closed and locked the front door. Jace opened my door and I hopped in while he closed it for me. He went to the driver's side and began to drive.

We finally arrived at this big house. Jace was finding somewhere to park when I noticed red cups on the lawn. "Jace? Is there alcohol at this party"I asked. "No there's not. It's just for the punch and soft drinks. Justin is 16 and he doesn't underage drink"Jace explained. I sighed in relief and responded with an 'okay'.
As we found a parking spot, we saw Savannah and Noah walking towards the house. Jace and I got out the car and caught up with them. "By Savvy"I explained as I hugged her. She said hey back and Jace and Noah greeted each other. I gave Noah a side hug and we all headed inside. There were a lot of people there, like a lot. I didn't recognize a lot of them but I did recognize few. Like Brec Bassinger, Lilimar, Jade PettyJohn, Haley Tju, and a few more. All four of us walked around for a few minutes until a boy approached Jace and Noah. "Hey Jace! Hey Noah! Glad you could make it"he exclaimed, doing the bro handshake with them.  "What's up dude? Oh and this is my lovely girlfriend,Mya"Jace introduced me to him. "Hey it's nice to meet you"I said shaking his hand. "Nice to finally meet you, this boy can't shut up about you"he said pointing to Jace as I giggled. Noah introduced Savannah and we all talked for a good amount of time. "Mya I'm thirsty, wanna come with me"Savannah asked. I nodded and went with her over to the snack/drink table. "This party's lit"Savannah said. "Yeah it is"I agreed. We both got something to drink and watched our boyfriends out on the dance floor. "They're something else aren't they"I laughed. "Yeah they really are"Savannah replied with a laugh also.
We talked some more until Jace and Noah cake over. "Ladies...wanna dance?"Noah asked. We agreed and Jace grabbed my hand and led me onto the dance floor. We started dancing to some songs and just had an overall great time.

Until.I.Saw.Him.

Alex

No fucking way! What is he doing here! No,no,no. What's going on?!This can't be happening.

Jace noticed the worried expression on my face and he asked me, "baby are you okay?" "Huh? Oh uh yeah I'm fine. I just need to talk to Savannah right quick. Love you, I'll be right back"I said quickly and grabbed Savannah and dragged her to a private corner. "What's going on Mya? Noah and I were having fun"she whined. "You.Wont.Believe.Who.I.Saw."
"Who"she questioned. "Alex"I said quietly as she gasped. "No fucking way. Where'd you see him"she asked. I looked around and spotted him talking with some guy friends. I nodded my head towards them and she quickly glanced over there and then looked back at me. "We have to leave, he's going to ruin our time"Savannah said. I agreed and we quickly went to find Jace and Noah. They were both talking. "Hey guys. Savannah doesn't feel too good, so we're going over to my house. Y'all can stay and enjoy your time, we'll be fine"I lied. I feel so bad for lying to them,especially Jace. It's just that I don't want ANY drama what's so ever. "What?Are you okay bae"Noah asked Sav,concern plastered on his face. "Yeah I'm, *cough* fine. Just allergies I guess"she lied. "Mya are you sure you don't want us to go with you"Jace asked, holding my hand.  "Yeah baby I'm sure. Have fun, okay. I love you"I said. "Love you too"he stated while we kissed. Savannah and Noah kissed too.
Savannah and I said our final goodbyes and speeded to Jace's car. (Oh btw Jace and Noah were going to spend the night at Justin's Anyway so Jace gave Mya his car key so they can drive back to her house.)

•Jace's POV•
Mya and Savannah left the party early. I wasn't 100% convinced that Sav was sick, but I just brushed it off. We were having fun until I got pulled to the side. And that's when it all went down.....

Cliffhanger👅

Sorry I haven't been updating. I've had standardized tests all week and I'm exhausted. I've also been working on some ideas for future stories.
Comment what you think is going to happen. I'll update again Sunday night. Have a great day!😊