Back to Normal

•Mya's POV•
I wake up on my couch in Jace's arms. Everything's back to normal😊. I try to wiggle out of Jace's tight grip but he just holds on tighter. I try again but it's no use. Man he's strong. I eventually give up and snuggle back into his chest.
I try again a few minutes later. I try to wiggle out of his grip and he starts squirming around. "Nooo baby stay here"he says in his cute sleepy voice. "I have to pee" I whined. He groaned and loosened his grip. I stood up and kissed his cheek. I ran up to the bathroom and you know,used to bathroom.
I came back downstairs to see Jace still sleep on the couch. I walked over to him and shook him lightly, "Jace wake up." He turned his back to face me and I decided to tease him since he won't wake up. "If you don't wake up, I won't kiss you for the entire day,"I whispered in his ear. He shot up and glared at me, "ugh. You better be glad I love you." I giggled and kissed him. "What are we doing today"he asked once we broke the kiss. I sat in his lap and said, "I don't know...OH! Let's go play laser tag!" He laughed and kissed my cheek, "that sounds fun."
I went upstairs to get ready while Jace got his overnight bag from his car and went to the guest room to get ready. I decided to wear one of Jace's shirts cause,why not?

Once I finished taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked around the house to the guest room

Once I finished taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked around the house to the guest room. I knocked on the door and heard Jace say, "come in." I walked in to see Jace slipping on his shirt over his head. "Hey baby you ready"I asked as I sat down on his bed. "Yep pep"he replied. I giggled. "Mya stop"he said. "Stop what" I asked confusingly. "Stop being so freaking adorable"he whined. I giggled again and kissed his cheek. "Let's go"I said and walked out the door. Jace came up behind me and picked me up. I laughed while he walked out the door and to my car. We got in the car and drove off.

First we went to,of course, Starbucks, to get some breakfast. We stayed there for about an hour and got in the car. We drove half an hour to the nearest laser tag place thingy,whatever. "I'm so excited!"I exclaimed as I skipped into the place. Jace just laughed at me and opened the door for me. We signed in and got our stuff ready. I was going against Jace all by myself. Oh jeez.
They called for us to begin and I hurried over to a hiding spot. I spotted Jace's dirty blonde hair and he was getting closer to me. I ninja-rolled over behind this big block. "Come out come out wherever you are"Jace said in a creepy voice. I had to hold in my laugh by putting my hand over my mouth. I peeked over the right side and say nothing,when I looked to my left... "Gotcha!"Jace exclaimed. "WAIT! Wait! Jace do you REALLY want to shoot me? I mean I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud. You love me don't you"I said while putting my hands up in defense and making puppy dogs eyes. "Umm uhh uh I-I uhhh"Jace froze. I took this as my chance. I quickly pulled up my laser gun and sit him. "MYA?! How could you?"he pretended to cry. "Awe get over it, we're playing more rounds" I reassured him. I helped him up and we got back into places for Round 2.
We played like 8 rounds and then we left. Jace ended up winning 5 and I won 3. Ugh. We got in the car and Jace started to taunt me about my loss. "Haha. I win, you lose. You're a loser and I'm a winner"he laughed. "You know no one likes cocky people,Jace. Just because of that, I won't kiss or cuddle with you for the rest of the day"I smirked. Jace's face fell, "Nooo babyyy ok I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise pleaseee." I laughed while shaking my head, "nope.nada.no. You shouldn't have been acting cocky." He's so adorable. He pouted his lip and began to drive. "Can I kiss you on the cheek"he asked. I shook my head as he sighed heavily. "Are you just joking or are you for real"he asked. "I'm dead ass"I replied. "Nope. You're not,I can tell. You know you love to kiss and cuddle with me as much as I do with you. So now who are you going to kiss and cuddle with"Jace stated. "I can handle it, I've got a pillow and blanket I can cuddle with"I giggled at the end. "You're too cute, give me a kiss"Jace said. I shook my head, "no kisses for you mista." "But what if a boy tries to hit on you? I mean I have to make it obvious that you're mine or I'll have to beat his ass"he said. "Well you can just tell him I'm yours because I am yours. And I'll always be yours."
I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Thanks for reading😊