The After Party

•Mya's POV•
After the episode that I filmed airs, there is going to be and after party. No not an actual party. The After Party is a televised regrouping that they have after the show to discuss what went on. They play games,win prizes, and have fun. Today we're filming it.
Right now me,Riele,Jace,and Cooper are on the couch. (Line in order from left to right:Jace,Mya,Riele,Cooper) "Hi guys it's Karen and welcome to the after party! I am here with the cast of Henry Danger and a special guest for this particular episode,Mya Smith! Welcome to the after party,Nice to have you here!" Karen greeted. "Hi thank you for having me" I replied. She smiled and then began to ask us questions about the episode. Jace answered and then he put his arm around the sofa, right above me.
"Okay guys we're gonna play a game. The game is called...FIND THAT SECRET! So how you the game goes is,you have 1 minute to search around the After Party set and find a white slip that says one of Jace's secrets.Whoever finds it gets to tell the secret to the entire world watching television."
"Wait one of MY secrets?"Jace asked "Yes one of THE JACE NORMAN's personal secrets" Karen explained. I giggled. Jace looked down on me and slowly leaned down to kiss my cheek. I nudged him in the stomach. "we're on tv Jace not right now" I mouthed silently to him. He turned his face into a puppy dog face,knowing I can't resist that. I guess we weren't paying attention because Karen said, "Get mark.....Get set......GO!" She exclaimed.
We all got out of our seats and scrammed around the small set. Jace was searching beside me and he stepped on my foot accidentally. "Ow!Jace you stepped on my foot" I said holding my foot. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry ba-I mean Mya" he said. "Haha nice save" I replied sarcastically. I went to search by this weird side table thing with a feather boa on it. I check inside the drawers. NOTHING. "15 more seconds! 15 more seconds!" Karen exclaimed. I looked all around the table and then under it. JACKPOT. "I found it!" I yelled while holding it up in the air. "Looks like we have a winner! Alright everyone come back to your seats so Mya can read us the secret"Karen said. We all went back to our seats and Jace put his arm around the couch and looked me into my eyes. He knows that makes me nervous🙄. "Okay the secret is......drumroll please," everyone started patting their laps like drums, "Jace took guitar lessons for 2 years when he was 8 years old!" I gasped and so did everyone else. "Jace you never told me you know how to play" I said. "Well I don't remember how to play so..." he said. I can't believe he can play the guitar. Man my boyfriend is TALENTED.

-Skip to after the After Party-
I was talking to Riele in the hallway when someone came up behind me and hugged me tight. I smelled Jace's cologne so of course it's him. "Hey you" I said kissing his forehead while he rested his head on my shoulder.
"I'll leave you two to do your cute coupley things" Riele winked and left. That girl is too much lol. "You wanna go in my dressing room beautiful" Jace asked me. I nodded and we walked to his dressing room. He wrapped his arm around my waist near my butt.
When we got to his dressing room,we jumped on the couch and relaxed. I was playing with Jace's fingers and he was on his phone. Then my phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it to check. I got a text from Savannah.
Sav💘💍: hey wifey, since me and Noah are dating and you and Jace are dating...how about we go on a double date tomorrow night? It'll be fun. Text me when you get this love you❤️

"Who text you" Jace asked, still looking at his phone. "Savannah. She wants to know if you and I want to double date with them tomorrow" I explained. "Oh alright I'm down then" he replied. I nodded my head and text Savannah back.
Mya❣️💍: hey love, yeah we're down,where do y'all wanna go? And what time?

I set my phone down on the table and cuddled with Jace.

•Jace's POV•
"Baby I think we should get going" I said to Mya. She didn't reply. "Baby" I said again. "My- oh you're sleep" I said to myself. Man I feel dumb lol. I slowly got up and layed Mya on the couch. I grabbed my keys and phone and put them in my pocket. Then I grabbed Mya and carried her bridal style to my car. I buckled her in cause ya know,safety first😉.

I parked in front of my house and was about to get out until Mya's phone vibrated. I grabbed it and looked at her lock screen. NO WAY. Who is this?! What's going on?! NO.
There was a text message from an unknown message that read:
Unknown Number: Hey babe😉 How about we meet up and talk. I know you love me❤️😏

No fucking way. I was about to reply but I saw Mya start squirming. I sat her phone back down on the center console and her eyes flickered open. "Ja-Jace? Where am I? How long have I been sl-sleep?" She asked while sitting up."Oh you're finally awake baby! You're in my car, we're at my house" I explained. She nodded and grabbed her things. I went on the other side of the car and opened her door for her. She thanked me and we walked into my house. My parents and Xander are out so it's just me and her.
Should I ask her about the text? I already know she's not cheating on me because we have a big bond of trust. I think I am going to ask her. Just to be safe.
"Baby can I ask you something" I said as she was sitting down on the couch. "Sure.Shoot me" she replied. "Okay while you were sleep,your phone vibrated on the console. I decided to check it for you and I saw a message. It was from an unknown number and it read: hey babe,or something like that, we should meet up and talk and I know you love me"I explained. She reached in her pocket and grabbed her phone. She read the message and her face fell. "What? What is it? Who sent it" I asked being nosy. "I-it's my ex boyfriend's number" she said with tears coming up. "Do you two have some bad history or something" I asked. "I thought I blocked his number. I never wanna talk to him again. How'd he find my number" she asked herself while looking down. "If you wanna talk about it,you know you can talk to me. What happened in the breakup"
She looked down and then looked up. She sighed and told me every detail of her breakup. I feel so bad for her. No wonder she was so torn up when she thought I cheated on her.
When she was finished,I opened my arms and she jumped into them. "I love you Jace"
"I love you too baby"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you sooo much for 484 reads and 23 votes!!!Much love for all of you!!💘