The End: Part 4- The Beginning

One week later NEWSFour identified bodies were found in the bombings at Moscow

One week later
NEWS
Four identified bodies were found in the bombings at Moscow. Two people were saved from the bombing however suffered critical injuries. Four identified bodies have all been linked to illegal gang members and the two survivors were victims who were coincidently found at the same place. Both suffered injuries and are said to have been pushed off the second storey building.

The survivors include a female and a foreigner. They have been deported to their original countries and were found to have no relation to each other. The police and government are still trying to piece together what happened however the female was found with second degree burns on her wrist and back, both seem to have concealed tattoos that may link to ongoing gang activities. However not much could be said.

The female was a student of NYU two years ago and seemed to have gone missing. The American authorities have ruled out she was kidnapped by the gang in Russia and forced to work as a sex slave. The evidence was pointed out from the removal of her uterus and her kidney removal operation scars. Her family collected her from the airport and are proud to bring her back home.

The male had ongoing scar tissue however had an unblemished character in his home country as a retired detective.

The family of the victims have given a statement to the government.

"We are glad that our sister was saved. But she wasn't saved by the government, she was saved by someone who loved her" said Anatoly Lyakov.

"I'm appreciative that my brother survived the blast. The bomb was obviously planted by someone who wanted to destroy the gang and I'll give props to one of the four who died" Ume stated. The sister of the second foreigner victim showed contentment with her brothers survival.