Fantasy

Sara You know I never wanted this

Sara
You know I never wanted this. All I wanted was escape my family's misogynistic views. I wanted to escape my mothers 'sin'. I wanted to live a life away from the Lyakov expectations and to study. I wanted to study what I was passionate about, law and education. To reach out to others and use my life for others. Others who didn't see me as a sex object or a slave to cook and clean for them.

After I fell in love with Mikhail, God sought to teach me that it wasn't what I needed to survive. I didn't need acceptance or validation from anyone. All I needed was Claire. A friend. My only true friend.

"That's what we will do. We will use me as a distraction, I'll kill Stoglov myself but not after he watches his gang burst into flames. Alexei will distribute the bombs inside the sewerage above their stronghold" I recited it like a drilling manual. I was putting up a facade that I wasn't afraid.

I was, I was afraid.

We decided that overnight we would plant the bombs beneath the sewerage and have them detonate in 2 hours. It was 4:39am in Russia when he spread out the bombs. The passageway that Trent helped me escape from was easy to find. The three of us used the same passageway to locate the other women that were prisoners; used as sex slaves or other means. Maybe some of them pissed off Raven.

"And one more thing. Raven is mine" I made sure the two knew that. She was the cause of everything that went to hell in my life. And I will make sure to get revenge. But if Strider wants to be the one to end her I won't protest.

Trent

We scurried to Stoglov. Me and Raven. Her nose was like a hawk, my heart beat intense whenever I was around her. I wasn't attracted to her but she had this terrifying and sick aura. She was sick. She often laughed to herself hysterically and made me watch her while she bathed.

She hated to be alone, she hated it when she couldn't watch me attentively. She had a fear I would betray her and leave her. "Trent! Come here" she screamed frequently in the middle of the night. Thrashing all the expensive perfumes and ripping her satin dresses. "What is it?" I was tired, well fed but tired. She kept me up late and asked me to sleep with her.