Wrath

We went back home, feeling heavy and exhausted me and Charles went home to Alex, Leah and Luke asleep

We went back home, feeling heavy and exhausted me and Charles went home to Alex, Leah and Luke asleep. Charles didn't say a word and strode into his room.

After making a cup of tea I resolved that I would meet my brothers and Claire one last time. And then I'll go to Russia and settle this as quickly as I can. Making breakfast for the gang I crushed sleeping pills and mixed it, so it would give me more time when going to Russia. It would take a while but at least they would be fed. I made sausages and tuna and lettuce sandwiches along with pizza. I didn't really know how to make anything else.

Changing into a black hoodie and track pants along with my whites sport shoes I forced myself back to my apartment. It took a long while, the night was cold and wet. Going past the houses I noticed some people were awake and others weren't. I had insomnia for a long while.

After an hour or two I found myself infront of my door. Breathing in I unlocked the door and walked in. It was 2:45am and I was greeted by Marat, drinking tea by the kitchen bench. "Ah-Sara?" He stood up and stared at me.

I didn't know what to do, should I stand there and wait to be-

He embraced me.

Tightly, pushing me away his eyes glared at me like he was going to kill me.

"I thought you were dead!" He scolded.

Grinning, I looked down and chuckled.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm going back to Russia. I want you to take care of Claire" he shook his head, his body began to shake. I had a hard time believing he cared this much for me, something was up.

"S-Sara what I said to you...about being like our mother"

I clenched my fists and stared at him, sweating profusely I held the handle of my dagger inside my hoodie for support.

Ironic, a weapon makes me feel safe.

"When I-when you killed that man our mother fell in love with-before I showed him to you I asked him if he knew that you were his daughter" he began to sob, slowly collapsing to the floor.

I know what he's going to say.

"He told me that mother and him were not a couple and she needed his money for treatment of her cancer. She told us she slept with him so we wouldn't be sad of her....."

"She died. October 11 2013. She was buried in a cemetery. That man- the first man I killed was the only one who left flowers for her" I retorted looking towards the window I didn't look at his face.

When I was with Alexei, I dug up my past to find where my mother was. I met with her 'lovers' wife and she told me the story and showed me to the cemetery. Knowing I was a Lyakov all this time, and my brothers kicked her out on false accusations made it easier to have no more love for them.