Bullshit

"Bullshit, fuck off", he peered at me like I was the ugliest girl ever; asking him out

"Okay, how about lunch. It's on me! We can just talk", I normally kept myself optimistic when it came to recruiting, it got me all fired up and I was ready for the challenge.

They always said no fuck off! You little slut! But after I get to know them I learn their sad stories and used it to tempt them into the gang.

"Lunch? Fuck off I don't have time for you", he stared at me, revealing his tensed up biceps and amazing shoulders, wearing only a singlet I saw what he had to hide. I'll bet my life he has 8 packs.

Not my type I'm more of a 4-6 pack but yea.

"No I'm serious. Just join me for lunch at this place. I rode three buses to get here!" Walking back I heard him sign and follow me.

Okay that worked. After my second entrance everyone suddenly looked at Alex. He seemed a bit sad and annoyed at the same time, like he was upset of being the big friendly giant.

Hopefully that's who he is. He was man enough to say no to seven gangs. What's to say he won't say the same to my minuscule gang?

We sat down on the far right and the sister came holding out her notepad, her trembling hands were kinda funny.

"How scary is this guy?" I asked her, Alex gave me a deadly look which made me even more amused.

"Ah-" she tried to speak but he eyed her and she shut up.

"Um two 150g steak and I'll have a coke, and Alex?"

"We aren't friends" he said. Yep BFG

"I know just hurry up and tell me your drink"

I noticed the tattoo, next to the name Chelsea it had a dead robin tattooed beneath it.

"Water" he grunted. I had the urge to imitate him but I need to get my head in the game.

"Basically, all these gangs can't stop raving about you. So I want to know why? You seem normal to me" noticing the other tattoos on his body he either lost two sister, a mother and a sister or a mother and lover or you get it.

"I don't know", he shrugged. I'm using $30 on this guys and all I get is 'I don't know'.

"Would you beat up a girl with your bare hands without weapons?" his eyes widened at my question.

"You see, I can fight well but with your stature I'd need a weapon. Any weapon would do except chicken bones" I threw in a game of thrones reference. He didn't laugh.

"Are you challenging me to a fight?" He didn't chuckle, Akashi laughed and walked away when I challenged him.

"That's the most you've said to me, other than fuck off. And yes I am. If I win you have to join my gang" I smiled. Our food came I started to dig in. He only stared at me like a crazy person.

"This is bullshi-" before he could stand up I grabbed the steak knife and stabbed it onto the wooden table, the blade almost fell off my grasp.

"Sit down" I ordered. He sneered and continued to walk away, licking my lips I mounted my chair and jumped, axed kicking his head. My heel hit his forehead causing his head to go back.

That's gotta hurt..

Followed by him falling backwards on a couple, his hair landing on their mash. Yum.

"I said...Sit down", I learnt a few tricks when I was in Japan. Met this girl named Ume meaning 'dream', after I gave her $100K she taught me how to 'Sly my way to a mans heart'. I grinned as Alex stood up, gathering his rage.

"Listen, you don't want to see me angry" I could see how hard he was trying to hold back.

"Why did you hurt Chelsea? Or weren't you strong enough to protect her", he was taken back and I finished my coke in a huge gulp, I left the restaurant.

Urgh way to kill your stomach and teeth.

And with that I walked to find a bus.
Sure, funny.
5
4
3
2
1
"Hey wait!", he tapped my shoulder huffing and puffing after my 1km distance.

I got ya suckerrrr

"Okay, first of all Chelsea was my little sister and I don't appreciate you mentioning her name out loud", he gave me a genuinely elegiac tone.

"I've never had a little sister, but I'm sorry she got dragged into it", assuming it had to do with his muscles and temper, hopefully I got it right.

"How did you know?", he lead me to a park filled with ducks and a green lawn. The serenity I got here after almost having him was amazing.

"Know what?" I said acting clueless.

"That I caused the death of her?"

Because my brother and boyfriend caused the death of me.

"When I was kidnapped by a gang from my home in Russia, my brothers didn't get a tattoo when they thought I died. They took my apartment and my best friend. I tend to know things"

"Touché. I get it, okay? I know I look all buff and strong and I do occasionally get into fights. But I'm not looking to join a gang"

"Then what are you looking for? Does it look like I wanted to own drugs and guns? And somehow play the happy go lucky strong sexy girl?" Everything I said was true. I was trying to stay strong, be someone I'm not I don't know if I was selling it, to others or myself.

"Really? Sexy?" I managed to get a smile out of him. I'm happy now. This is why I loved recruiting.

"I want-I want to send my step sister to college and I'll be happy if I made one of my sisters dreams come true", suddenly I felt jealous.

Vladimir was against me going to university and wasting money, that was until I got a scholarship.

"Our gang, the Winged Fox. We're a family. The branch in Japan and Russia are my brothers, my real brothers. The ones here are everything to me, each of them have something they wanted out of this world that they didn't have" taking his hand in mine I took out a black pen from my pocket and wrote

WinGed Fox on his index finger.

"Will you join my gang, Alexander?"

"Yes I will Sara"
---------
"Wait so your the gang leader?"

"Gotta problem? Alex" I rolled my eyes. Men..

Can't live with em can't live without em.

The Bad Girl and her GangOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara