The End- Part 2: The Cycle

[BEWARE AGGRESSIVELY TRAUMATIC AND ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES TAKE PLACE IN THIS CHAPTER.]

Bomb will detonate in 1:06:32

                               SaraGrabbing hold of the gun I pulled the trigger, all of my anger, all of my pain rushed to that mans body with the bullet diving into his skin

Sara
Grabbing hold of the gun I pulled the trigger, all of my anger, all of my pain rushed to that mans body with the bullet diving into his skin. His flesh was soft around the bullet, like I poked a pin in a balloon. But instead of air escaping, warm crimson fluid escaped.

Stoglov glared at me, his eyes reaching for me to aid him. Images of the way I looked at him for mercy blurred in my mind. "H-help me!! Mercy!! Mercy!!" He shouted. My gang stood still watching as he cried his heart out begging for another chance in life. Strider, Mikhail, Akashi and Alexei.

"Tell me something, what expression did I make when you raped me?" I rested the gun on my cheek as I knelt towards him. My heart felt empty and black. It's like I didn't even have a heart in my body, it's spot taken by a nothingness. Everything I've done has been for this moment.

Akashi and Alexei rushed into the room when the gun fired. It was poorly aimed nonetheless he would die in minutes unless his wound was covered and compressed. Strider grabbed Ravens hair and hit her head on the book shelve. He was screaming in Russian and yelling out the name of his sister 'Anna'

Akashi held Mikhail back, Alexei watching silently. "Wait Strider. I need to ask her some questions" I requested humbly. She was still a girl, and it pained me to watch a girl be treated the way I was. Whether or not she deserved it.

I needed anger to overcome my morals, I needed to be reminded of what she did. Stoglov continued to groan in pain and beg for mercy. To shut him up I gave a nod to Akashi who eyed me questionably.

"Yaru ze, Sara Chan" (I'm doing it Sara) he drawed out a pocket knife and reached for Stoglov's worm. Taking off his pants I watched as Akashi castrated him. Stoglov struggled like a hen who was getting slaughtered. His eyes rolled back, his body in a seizure like state. Mikhail stood in shock. I knew it was cruel to show him so I signaled Alexei to render him unconscious.

Strider removed Stoglov's ropes and picked up his desk chair. Throwing Raven onto the chair he wheeled her towards me, his eyes impatient.
Peering up at Strider, I gave him a reassuring nod that I wouldn't take long.

"Why was I taken by your father as a captive?" I kneeled towards her, waiting for her answer.

This is it. Judgment day.

"B-bitch" she spat blood on my face. She lost all energy, blood and bruises consumed her face. I stood up taking a deep breath in. A millisecond later I hook punched her jaw.