Knock Knock

SaraHearing Trent load his gun, I bit the inside of my cheek, lifting my hand for Trent to put the gun down

Sara
Hearing Trent load his gun, I bit the inside of my cheek, lifting my hand for Trent to put the gun down. Taking a breath in, we entered the premises as if we were walking on glass.

"Sara..?" He glared at Trent and looked at me with sad and flooded eyes.

"Anatoly", I breathed out. My eldest brother was welcoming me into my apartment, he came from Russia.

Two years after I was in here alone, crying because of how they treated me and my mother. Now they decide to come into my home? And take it as their own.

"I paid the rent for a year..." Mikhail's voice served as a reminder, right haha, they lived here free for a year.

Anatoly ran into me, embracing me tightly. His growing beard prickled my cheek, as his grasp slowly gave way for me to push him back.

"Sara! What the fuck did you do?! Where did you go! We were looking everywhere for you". He spoke English well, he was here for a long time. I moved away from him to take a longer look at my older brother. He hasn't changed, the wrinkles around his eyes and lips were the same, his stubble growing unevenly, his breath smelt like rum.

I wanted to tell him the truth, he didn't save me, didn't protect his sister the second time someone tried to kill her to rape her, I was kidnapped while he was 'playing gang' Russia and taking my home as his own.

"I went on an overseas trip", as he took a step closer he wanted to clasp my shoulders, I silently pushed him away and began to tread in a tipsy notion, my head hurt from all of this confusion and memories raging past me like a blizzard.

Vladimir appeared walking out of the bathroom, rubbing his eyes when he saw my dyed black hair. I ignored him continuing my way into my bedroom when I heard Anatoly yell and tell me not to enter the room.

"SARA! Net!" (No!)

My eyes widened, fists clenched. A blonde girl and Marat sleeping on my bed. "So this is what you do when your sister disappears?" I grinned at the fact that I didn't trust them anymore. Restraining my laugh at my insanity, I darted to the girl and grasped her hair fiercely, pulling her head out of my pillow, some of her roots were pulled out like the weed that she was.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN I-" pulling out the girls hair, her blonde locks seemed similar, Marat was already awake and shocked I was there, alive. But, the girl who was on my bed, lying next to my brother....

"C-Claire?!" My eyes filled with tears immediately. I wondered about her and how worried she would've been, how desperately she would search for me. I let go of her hair hearing her mumble, the tears left her face faster than mine. I won't cry in front of these people.