Red Ferrari

Mike

Striding into the club to forget her, I followed Jason and Chase into The Abolion. They rode behind me, Jason with the Renegard Sports Jeep and Chase tagged along with him. I was sick of living in that house, with the maid as my only company.

Sure the maids were sexy as hell but I'm sick of the average girl using me and my boys (not my friends. My boysss) as entertainment. I didn't want to be with girls who had the same personalities, one minute all lovey dovey and the next; jealous bitches.

Raven came in often, once a month from Switzerland with a devilish grin and a gift. As if she's enjoying herself immensely when visiting. She's always looked at me like that ever since she told me my mother was a poor woman but now her grin spread wider. Even Chase and Jason wanted nothing to do with her. She was hot and all as they said but she had an evil to her that turned them off. It's her vanity that made people turn away from her.

"Hey, we've got our dates. You?" Chase slapped my back with a red head in his arms. "Nah. I'm gonna get a drink", I saw Martha and was ready to hide like a rat. That girl was clingy and loud as fuck.

I chatted with Matthew the bartender and got a beer to start off with, in this long long night. Next to me was this black haired girl biting her straw and laughing by herself.

Scanning through the club I saw-Fuck! Martha was watching me, her tits bounced as she ran to me and clenched my bicep. "MIKEEE" holy fuck my ears.

Everyone looked at us for a second as she took off my shirt, disrupting the buttons.

She was so not a turn on. Carbon copy of every other girl looking for a hot guy to sleep with. AKA me.

The girl who was next to me death stared me. Her blue eyes piercing through mine, letting a moment pass she gulped another shot and turned her back to me.
Martha grabbed my torso and hugged me, fake crying about not seeing me. Bitch please you cry over dead cats and if you see a cockroach.

Rolling my eyes I pushed her away and told her I had a date.

I looked over to the girl next to me who was conversing with this old man in some Chinese language. She stood up and had another shot, leaving him furious and ended up almost falling backwards on the cords. Her dress wrapped around her body like a second skin, her curves were undeniably toned. Not flabby like this bunch.

Tip: if you've been around as many girls as I, you'd know the little differences between them. Like which boob was bigger or who had a better fake tan.

I held the black haired girl up and carried her, having the urge to ask her a few questions so Martha leaves me alone.

She pushed me away and mumbled, drunk and ready to puke. Running to save my new shirt and $1000 shoes I darted to the back of the club. She barfed for ages, I held her hair up and noticed her roots were brown.

I imagined her with brown hair while she vomited a whole restaurant, she wiped her mouth with my shirt yea there goes saving my shirt.

I felt like shoving her to the floor.

Leading her into my car, I figured she needed to sit somewhere quiet.

But she started to laugh to herself again. Oh right she said her name was...?
"Hey what's your name?"

She looked up at me as she was playing with her fingers and counting out names.
"Chelsea" she said chuckling.
"Alright Chelsea you have 10 minutes in my baby girl" my car was my baby girl. Beautiful and red, pure.

After 20 minutes of scrolling through my Facebook feed she poked my nose. This girl is weird as fuck when drunk.

"Chelsea...what a stupid name hahah", oh right. That.

Yea I know her name isn't Chelsea I saw that boyfriend of hers call her Sara while handing out Chase his drugs. Sara was a pretty name. She had the same name of my little girl.

She had brown hair, and her skin was...beautifully soft. All girls skin are soft but with hers, I feel like I'd be able to tell her skin apart from others. Her finger tips were a cute pink and I remembered her lashes brushed her cheek when she was asleep.

"Sara" she said.

"What?" She's telling me her name. She's cute, her eyes shutting, letting out soft breaths like my baby girl Sara Olivia Stoglov.

"My name is...Sara" she said falling asleep.

"I know", adjusting her seatbelt I drove her to my mansion. I didn't know where to take her plus I didn't want her to be with that drug dealer. Driving to my mansion, I carried her yet again and lowered her on the guest room bed.

"And I love him very much."

Rubbing my head I got rid of the thought. Her voice will never stop haunting me.

I love you.

Mikhail...

"STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE!" Grabbing my head I screamed on the top of my lungs. Shit, I'll wake her up. Closing the door, I left her without putting her blanket on.

Whatever she won't die.

Laying on my bed I slept hoping the nightmares won't come back from a year ago.

***

Searching for her, trying to find Sara. She was taken by the gang. She was taken by the gang. Blood stained her home, her blood.

It should've been me!!! Scrambling to my feet, I wiped the tears and searched for her.

After a year of searching I told my father I'm leaving the gang. I demanded that he returned Sara to me and leave us alone. Some bitch told him that Sara was pregnant but I know she wasn't. He locked me in a room and had his men 'whip me into shape.' One of them had a personal grudge on me hit my head with a wrench. Stupid fuck.

After that, they said I changed and needed to get away from violence and drugs. As if I didn't know that already.

Sara was dead, my father killed her. No I killed her.

Her brothers also had a go at me when I went to her apartment a few months ago. They stayed there hoping one day she'd return. Even her friend was living there.

She was dead.

I don't want to sleep everyday hoping that she was in peace and in heaven. When I knew what they did to her, I told them to kill her.
--------

Sara Lyakov: 21 years old
Sara Olivia Stoglov: 18 months old