Love is the death of people.

Shit!! He said he loved me?! Sara you idiot!!!

He was up all night and forced me to stay with him while he slept; as my punishment.

Okay breathe.

He was currently sleeping next to me. Not shirtless this time, thank the gods. When I didn't say I loved him back, but didn't push him away I left myself open. Vulnerable. I did something that I should've have done.

Now you're in battle with no armour, Fuck.

Why didn't I say No?!! I wanted to scream and smack myself. Was it because he helped and...and I don't know!! I was in debt to him? I don't get this. Mikhail. Who are you to me?

Stalker. Russian. Pervert. Liar.

Sara shut up!! Your grunts are gonna wake him up.

I tried to slid away, ever so effortlessly. But he groaned and held me closer. "You aren't going anywhere Lyakov", his lips rested on my forehead. Great. Just great.

He is the secret I can't hide

My face expression was scrunched, I can't deal with this. I hid my face under the blanket hoping this would all be over. Please oh pleaseeee be over. His arms were restlessly around me, I never saw a guy with bags up so close. His beard was growing and it looked attractive, manly. Nothing I haven't seen before but I don't know why it suits him so much. When I first saw him he was baby butt smooth. But this change, urgh why is it so fucking hot?

12:03pm: "Sara, wake up." I felt a gentle touch on my arms and cheek. His right arms was under me, pulling me closer. His left arm shifting my nest-of-a-hair away from my face.

Shit.

The warmness had compelled me to sleep again. The hangover helped. "Okay..." I woke up and bolted to the bathroom.

Yesssss!! I'm out of his grasp. I need to wash my face and brush my hair! And tell him what I didn't say was a mistake and was due to the aura and pressure of needing someone to save me from attempted rape and I felt attracted to his abs and large arms....And I respected him as a...brother? Friend? Fellow Russian human?

Urghhh I slapped my cheeks, watching myself in the mirror. Get a hold of yourself Sara!

Grabbing my eyeliner and tattooed 'Don't give in' on the sideline of my thumb.

Don't give in, Sara.

After finishing a rushed daily morning routine I walked out of the bathroom and Mikhail took my place and went in. Rubbing his eyes strutting like a sex god, he didn't make eye contact with me.