Laugh

Leading Alexander to the WinGed Fox crib, I showed him into the rustic apartment with the scent of dog shit and old people

Leading Alexander to the WinGed Fox crib, I showed him into the rustic apartment with the scent of dog shit and old people. He doubted me the whole way and questioned if I'd beat and rape him there as a joke.

Lol, as if I'd do that. I've got hotter guys than him. I sniggered at the thought.

Knocking on the door three times and howling, Charles opened the door, having the same emotionless expression as he always had. His black hair ruffled and not brushed, he really looked like a stray puppy. Imitating his glare and holding in my laugh I raised my eyebrows.

But he still spread his arms wide; his eyes harboring a glint. Giving him a tight hug, I heard Leah and Luke scream my name and rush to me.

I loved this, I loved coming home. The inside of the apartment was renovated, you wouldn't believe it was connected to the rustic building harboring old people and drunks.

"We've got a new one guys. Alexander, the girl is Leah our tech and hacker badass, Luke the blonde is her boyfriend and my closest buddy. He's great at driving without abiding any road rules, Charles is our quiet assassin and the youngest with us. Don't get on his nerves or he will ask for permission to kill you. Uh Trent..? Where's Trent guys?" I asked looking around the refurbished apartment. Charles grabbed an orange juice from the fridge and leaned on the table bench.

"He went missing a day ago, it isn't new" Leah said sipping on her slushy.

Her blonde hair was in a bun, wearing green shorts and a Star Wars t shirt. Luke, blonde as well was someone I trusted with my life. He was my first WinGed Fox from America, met him in a club brawling with his brother.

Charles was one of those who was the strong silent type, he went through long term domestic abuse and tried to commit suicide, (repeated attempt) when I was wandering the streets at night.

I'm not some weirdo who finds hot guys and picks them up, walking at night just reminds me that I'm free and I can go wherever I want.

Being alone under the stars was my guilty pleasure. I saw Charles behind a dumpster injecting drugs into his arm and when I took him to our apartment he didn't say a word. My crew were asleep at the time so after I made him microwaved rice and boiled some continental fake soup, I asked him to stay with us and promised I'd let him go if he wanted to within a week. Luke helped train him a little and after a few weeks he started to mumble words of appreciation and comments to me and Luke. Once he saw Leah crying and sat next to her until she finished. I spied like the batman I am.

"Okay, he'll come around. Guys this is Alexander" Luke grabbed a beer and gave it to Alex, along with a manly nod. I rolled my eyes at the language of men.

"I need to get changed, Leah, Luke can you show him around" striding into the 'girls wing' which was the third room in the apartment where me, Leah and her stupid computers slept. Yep, computers. Plural.

Taking a shower, I got dressed in black jeans, a white top and black cap. Putting on stolen snickers from Eucalyptus, mascara and foundation I grabbed Mikes sisters clothes and shoes and headed to the fridge munching on an apple.

"Guys, I need to return this. I'll be back in an hour, Leah! Alexei and Akashi may call. When I'm back we need to talk. All of us, I'll find Trent as well", Charles; infront of me looked down and nodded, Luke tapped his feet and mumbled 'okay okay' while Leah listened attentively with a pen in her mouth.

They knew what coming, they knew that had to be prepared. They didn't know they weren't coming.

"I love you guys" I felt like a mother, they all chuckled and cringed. Smiling at my family I left the apartment to go to Mikes mansion. After 13 minutes of walking and getting cupcakes as a thank you gift for driving me home alone, and a 10minutes bus ride I realised I was running short on time and needed to hurry back home.

Home.

Managing my way to the mansion from Mikes message, I noticed a black haired girl leaving in a silver taxi. She looked familiar with her thick eye lashes and Prada sunglasses.

The thought passed as I saw Mike standing in front of his house wearing shorts and a white tee, along with flip flops.

"Hey beautiful"

I don't have time for you little boy.

"Here's your sisters clothes, washed, and I got cupcakes because I don't say thank you properly so here you go", handing the stuff to him I noticed his harms, prominent muscles.

"Thanks, babe" he stepped closer and kissed my forehead. Um okay? Does he think we're dating?

"Come eat them with me" he let out. Letting out a smile I was ready to reject.

"Look here mike, I'm not looking for a relationship now. I'm a very busy women" I deliberated.

He threw me a confused look and a raised eyebrow, shit guys can do that?

"I'm not going to eat you, I asked you to join me. Who eats cupcakes alone?"

Ahem I eat cupcakes alone!

Nodding I agreed to sit with my saviour from tripping to my not so certain death. We entered his beautiful cream walled mansion, photographs of fiji or whatever islands were hung around the walls and plastered around the entrance. Along with a mirror, I had a mirror near my door as well. Memories of my university morning routines ran through my head.

"So, are you a drug dealer?" I joked dipping my index finger into the blue frosting.

"Nah, my dads just rich" he said looking down. As we ate our cupcakes we talked about clubs and the best places to ride his YZF-R15.V2.0 midnight black sports motorbike. I grinned remembering the boys begging me that we all had to have our own motorbikes. I don't wanna be a biker gang, but I did allow Akashis branch to each have one and Charles and Luke were saving up. Trent already has one but I didn't care about what he did.

Needing to pee, I went upstairs as Mike washed up, barefoot I found the room I woke up from a few days ago. Walking into it, I saw the windows allowing the natural source of light to fade with the sunset. Taking a deep breathe I turned around looking for the bathroom but stopped in my tracks.

Knife...blood... "Trent?"