Truth

Sara Waking up in a strange room, I rubbed my eyes strode into the bathroom

Sara
Waking up in a strange room, I rubbed my eyes strode into the bathroom. Usually I would've been terrified if I woke up in a weird room that wasn't mine but, the only thing that hasn't happened to me is death.

I'm not scared of anything.

Or are you?

I washed the make up off and pat my face lightly with the white towel offered. I took a stroll around the mansion, I wandered who brought me here, was it the guy from last night?

It could be Trent but I had my doubts. Even he wasn't this rich. Tippy toeing downstairs I noticed a shirtless guy chugging down milk from the carton. Sitting on the stairs and watching him felt nostalgic. Like a huge cat. A cat with a 6 pack...sweat running down.

He'd be great for the gang.

Yea if your agenda was killing horny girls.

"Sara? You're awake!" He got startled and covered his naked body.

"Hey, I've seen more than that trust me. Don't worry I won't pounce on you" I said laughing.

"You know, for a depressed girl, you laugh a lot" he commented, handing me a toast. Biting into it I sat in the kitchen watching him sip on his tea and wear his silk robe.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, trying to look straight into him and understand his motives.

"Uh you were asleep in my car. So I just took you with me. It'd be a pain to find your house" he replied rubbing his hair. Walking towards him I rubbed his hair more ferociously.

Mike

"By the way, what were you at that Chinese dude talking about?" She eyed me furiously, her hands on her hips, eyebrows raised.

"Why does an Asian automatically become Chinese? Does he look Chinese to you? He is Japanese! Can't you notice from his hair and eyes? Even his height gives it away" she scolded. Rolling her eyes again I gave her my purposefully blank expression.

"The fuck am I supposed to tell a Chinese height from a Japanese height?" She was cute when angry but that's because she made herself come off like a wolf when she was just a pup. Such anger from a tiny body.

I grinned at her and she raged, "The speech is completely different!! Chinese is Xièxiè and Japanese is Arigato gozaimaSU" she exaggerated the masu making me want to yell out MASUU but I had a feeling she'd chase me with a knife...

"Chinese use a lot of 'shi' spelt with x in their speech and the Japanese utilise ' 'Su' in their speech. It's not that hard to distinguish it's actually really really easy" she giggled half way.