Pride

My brothers were still looking at me with confusion, "Sara, what are you doing?" Marat asked lightly pushing Akashi away who glared at him. "Umai imouto ga kurousuri ka? kisou yarou" (you wanted to kill your little sister huh? damn bastard), nodding to Akashi, he and Alexei left the room in silence. Waiting for me outside.

"Guys I'll meet you in the apartment" my foxes gave me a moment of doubt but eventually they went out. Leaving me with my brothers and mike. The door again barged open revealing a blonde girl rushing towards me, she was quick to embrace me and hold me tightly.

"Sara are you alright?" Getting Claire off me I pushed her away with my palm, Marat grabbed her arm and bringing her closer to him. It was like a spear between my eyes. "Mike I'm really sorry for that scare, I'll pay for damages and cleaning service" after what I said he started to laugh hysterically, kinda scary.

"When those men took you from the apartment they also left a litre of blood. Suddenly you're some gang boss and I'm supposed to let you?" His expression changed to being furious. He tried to grab my hand but I punched his jaw, messing with his balance.

"Marat isn't the only one who told me to die" I remember what he said, every word of it. I heard the men tell me that Mikhail was watching as they stabbed the anterior of my right shoulder with their pocket knives, digging deeper centimeter by centimeter slowly so I screamed for hours. After that they burnt me without apply any ointment or giving any medication.

"Sara, you're the one who told us to leave our gang-" Anatoly tried to speak to me in English, I could laugh at them right now.

"DID YOU LISTEN? DID YOU EVER FOR ONCE THINK THAT YOU COULD'VE SAVED ME" pulling down my shirt I showed them my scar from that day, it was the size of a tennis ball, with cuts and new, lighter and softer scar tissue coating the cuts.

Marat and Mike were the only ones who didn't look away, grabbing my hair tie I walked out of the room without another word. But I was swooped by someone, Marat.

"If you are going to kill Stoglov, we will come with you"

Looking at Claire I knew he loved her, a part of me was happy he found a good person. "No, you have someone to live for now" breaking free from him I walked in the halls of the hospital, mike walking beside me.

"Sara, I'm s-I'm so sorry" he continued to walk with me, his head lowered, stumbling over his words. "I'm going to kill your father, and the men who will stop me. If you want you can give the word again and kill me for your father"

Charles pulled me towards him and shook his head. Agreeing to him, me and Charles continued to be stopped by the hospital staff, pushing them away and running from that place was the thrill of my day.

Charles mounted his motorbike 100m away from the hospital, he passed me his helmet and we rode back to the apartment. Peering back I saw Mikh-Mike follow us.

Why am I scared to say his name?

Because he can stop you with a few words.
He can see right through you...
Your trembling.
You don't want to go back to that place.
You want to hide and disappear.
And he knows it.

Resting on Charles back I felt his bumps, the bruises his family gave him. Once he returned to his home trying to get his clothes out, I waited outside and heard Charles groan in pain, followed by an old man yelling at him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU'RE MOTHER WAS A SLUT! YOU FUCKING-" breaking the door I axed kicked his fathers nape. He was beating Charles with a lead pipe. After searching the kitchen for a knife I handed it to Charles and told him to kill him. Blood coated his right eye, like a pirate he took the knife from me and threw it away. Grabbing my hand and his remaining luggage he walked me out the door.

"FUCKING COWAR-" spin kicking the man a tooth flew out. He started to moan in pain like a bitch and I've never been so angry. I've never felt bad or guilty for getting revenge. But Charles was always the better person, he didn't take revenge. He was a good person.

"Charles?" I tapped his back with my helmet as he rode into the sunset, the sun meeting with the horizon. Super cliche moment.

"Hm?" He let out.

"Do you think I should destroy the Stoglov gang? We could just live like this, safe and satisfied" I held him closer.

"Some of us could die in this plan that I devised selfishly" I added.

He deviated from the lane and went to the pathway, stopping completely. Getting of the bike he took off my helmet and held my shoulders.

"You told me there were other girls with you, they hurt others as well. We need to destroy that gang and if we don't do that, we have to save the girls and other people that could be held captive by them. Not everyone has a Trent to save them"

I held his cheeks and rested my forehead on his. "I hate it when you talk a lot" I replied, both of us laughing.

After looking back a few times, Charles noticed I was trying to spot if Mike the asshole was still following us. Which he wasn't. I frowned.

Stupid heart. Stupid feelings. Can't you shut up?

Entering the apartment I had a plan for my gang. "Listen guys!!!" I yelled as I walked into the apartment, my gang eating pizza. "Geez thanks for the invite" I rolled my eyes sniffing the cheese and pepperoni.

"What?" Luke yelled out with a mouth full of pizza. Gross.

"We are going to have some fun" I said with an evil grin.