Popcorn

Class was a blur, it started the way it ended

Class was a blur, it started the way it ended. I didn't learn anything. I daydreamed about dragons and warlocks, of princesses murdering the princes hehe all men must die.

(Please watch Game of Thrones.)

After class I opened my cheap lunch box, containing the scarps from last night along with a refreshing boring bottle of water. Until I felt something hanging from the corner of my eye.

"Izvinite menja!"
(Excuse me). A sand papery substance rubbed against my skin, my fingers has regained their colour instead the winter was getting to my brain.
"Hey! I am talking wiz you"
I look down and begin to almost run. Shit shit shit No! Chocolate Fudge off mate!

The warmness stopped me in my tracks by grabbing onto my bag and pulling me back.
"I vill kill you little girl..' he whispered subtly in my ears. I began to shake, shivering from his tone, his sharp breathe smelt like honey and bread. That stupid stereotypical murdering Russian!!! How dare he?! I gave up hot chocolate for him. He isn't getting away with this.

I death stared the shit out of this A hole. I slapped his hand away from my bag and faced him. "You may be Russian but so am I. Don't throw that shit accent on me. I'll kill you were you stand priya" (sweetheart) I exaggerated the last part. Arms on my waist looking up at this 180cm man. Woman, whatever he thought of himself! I am Sara Lyakov he cannot look down on me.

He grinned like the devil.

"I see vittle girl. You vill not ask me vor anything?" He took my hand in his and pecked my knuckle. What the chocolate fudge.

"Sara!!" Claire yelled. I got a jolt. Was it when he kissed me wait no-kissed my hand. Or when Claire yelled out my name. I couldn't think...

Sara Lyakov.

How easily you tumble.

"Sorry was I disturbing? I'll go" Claire stepped back, her figure leaving the corner of my eye. "Claire! No I-I need to talk to you" I ran to Claire dragging her to the nearest girls bathroom. She questioned my actions but even the lord could not make sense to me right now. The image of his lips pressed on my hand kept replaying as I ran further and further away. Vlad and Anatoly will kill him...Marat not so much.

"Hey um, I know we all have our secrets but you could've given me a heads up on the PDA boyfriend", Claire faked her reassuring smile.
"Claire listen to me, I am NOT dating him. He's from home and I met him today, he just followed me and sexually assaulted my hand. Sexual servitude is banned in this country!! You know that and you saw me get violated!" I hugged her hoping she wouldn't think I'm lying to her.
I did before and I won't do it again. I won't lose her for...a dick. Dudeee just no!

"Wow, okay I believe you Sara. So why is your stalker so hot? I mean he's tall. Which is all you've ever wanted" she giggle as I slapped her arm. "Listen, we can discuss this over Netflix and popcorn. You're coming to my house tonight! My parents are on a trip and my cousins friend is going to sleep over so it's just me and you in my three storey home!".
I didn't know whether to be scared of murders or laugh at Claire's boasting. "Okay sure. What do you want to want to watch?" I nodded. Can I ever say no to this girl? Oh that time she told me to go naked haha...yea not happening. My brothers would beat her family to a pulp and burn their riches.