Cunning Bastard

"Ah- Sara! Hey

"Ah- Sara! Hey.." Claire waved. This isn't happening! My whole world was suddenly over. He will kill us and throw us into the river.
The deep green river, my corpse lies.

Claire gives me a hand,my eyes not leaving the devils grin as I managed to get back on my feet. I could tell he was holding back laughter; the sick bastard.
As soon I was half way through the door I shoved Mikhail out and shut the door placing my back on it's cold surface. My nerves bursting with adrenaline and fear.
"Claire!!! He-I-I slapped him! He'll kill me! We need to get rid of him! Why?!?? Why is he in your house?! Claire!" I yelled.

My back felt thumps, he was knocking persistently yet patiently. Like he had a plan B, sweat drenched my forehead and dripped down to my chest. Oh my god this is all a bad dream. Marat I love you, Vlad, Anatoly you guys are scary af but I love you too. Claire oh my Claire, you know I love you it's all g! Renly...I won't get to hold you again even in my wildest dreams..

"SARA!!! Stop. Breathe. He's my cousins friend I told you he would stay over. Mikhail told me what happened it's alright. I didn't know it was him until I got a text like 20 minutes ago. He drove here." Her arms reached my shoulders shifting me away from the door.

Shock? Was I in shock?

The hinge of the door squeaked as Mikhail came through effortlessly without so much as a sign of stress. I look up to see his chest up, grinning as normal, the sick cunning bastard.

Playing with me. "That slap hurt, vittle girl. I did not know you scare with me. Didn't you say you were Lyakov? Hah vittle girl with big mouth-" I grabbed the closest heaviest thing which was an antique vase and held it up to destroy his devilish grin. He took a step back, his grin disappearing. 'Hah' my foot ass hole.

The vase was too heavy, I let go after a semi second. Shit. Little girl yea but I can sure as hell kill you. "Look I am sorry, in my village kissing maidens hand is out of rezpect. Forgive me Lyakov." She didn't want to believe him but she did. Her hair that wanted to be let loose was sent back by her fingers. Bigger ears would've been great!

"Okay. I won't apologise for slapping you. In this country unwanted touching is sexual harassment", I sneered. Sara stop taking, this is too far. Shut up already!
"Stop calling me pet names like my love and beautiful. My name is Sara" I added bluntly. He smiled this time, no grin. Thank the lord the devil has been suppressed by a expensive and heavy af vase. I still feel sorry for slapping him, I should not have done that.

He lowered his head, nodded and walked upstairs, taking his hidden grin with him. Was I too harsh? I faced Claire and she wore a frown. She took my hand and mumbled "come on." She led me to her room holding a bowl of popcorn and two cans of V. This girl and her alcohol.

I got you under my skin~~ the lyric was plastered to my brain.

Within 5 minutes Mikhail was in my sight, changed into his casual home wear. Flip flops, a grey T shirt and black pants branded with Nike. I kept my head lowered so I wouldn't have to face the guilt piercing though me. He probably kissed me because he thought I was the only one who would understand...wait!!!
I bolted to Mikhail and grabbed his hand. "YOU SAID YOU LIVED HERE!" Shit why so loud Sara?

I startled him. He examined me for a second then looked at my hand holding his. He grinned. Dear lord delivery me from this idiot. "I do live here. You know that better than anyone", he gripped my hand. His stern hand was so attractive urgh curse me being a virgin! I took my hand away, flustered and ran back to Claire's room. I forgot my point.

Claire played supernatural, Netflix didn't have supernatural so we used the classic illegal sites. Don't tell anyone shh!

We laid on her pink covers eating popcorn and drinking the greenish yellow poison. My teeth and tummy will regret this in the long run. Within a few eps Mikhail asked Claire if he could join us as he had nothing better to do. I straightened my back and refused to lay comfortably. He paid no attention to me and laid beside the popcorn looking attentively at Dean and Sam. The delicious twosome.

Within a few episodes I had started to drift off, so did Claire. Why watch supernatural if she isn't here? It's like eating cereal without milk. Pointless. For it to be nutritious you need Claire.

I looked at Mikhail who seemed hooked on the show. Weirdo, does he even understand what they're saying?

----

I fluttered my eyes open to the scent of tobacco and strong cologne. Shit! I darted up looking at my surroundings. Me and Claire fell asleep, TV is off, black trench coat covering me.

Awwww he put his disgusting tobacco scented trench coat on me. How sweet. Not.
I get up looking for mother Teresa hoping to be...not so mean this time. And simply thank him. Thank him Sara. I told myself.

I went downstairs, witnessing the light of the fridge was out, I tippytoed down and saw him. Shirtless and drinking a carton of milk like he owned the place. Oh my good god.

His body looked like exfoliated abs with a prominent chest. His arms were huge, complementing his toned shoulders. "Sara, I know you var looking. I vill not bite" he let out.

Was I drooling? I obeyed and went down stairs. I handed him his coat, avoiding eye contact. Suddenly my body was pressed against the kitchen table. My arms flexed, my chest was a centimetre away from his. Damn you big boobs!

He lifted my chin with his index finger, his ring was so eye catching. Not the abs, or his naked body... his ring Sara. The ring is so gorgeous and soft.

"Get off me", I looked straight into his eyes. He looked taken back when I eyed him. Was this boy scared of me? Or do I startle him? Am I that scary??

"Sara Lyakov, vill Marat leave you when you need his help again?" vile blocked my throat.

Marat?

I pushed him away from me and ran outside. Shit I'm not wearing any shoes.

I need to call my brothers. Now.