Party Time

I returned home, my stomach pleading for food

I returned home, my stomach pleading for food. Jack asked me to go out with him on Saturday at 6pm. Today was Friday... so real convenient for him. Something inside me just doesn't trust him and I don't know why.

My brothers ordered me to ask their permission if I wanted to go out with boys, but I don't need their barks right now. The house was empty, Claire was probably out with her new bf. Someone special and unique.
I took a long shower, shaving, exfoliating, you know the usual. Shampooing my hair with the scent of grapefruit and basil. I got out of the steamy shower wearing a white towel. I played with my toes while wandering the house. Dancing, third and fourth position of ballet. I loved ballet especially the cliche Swan Lake and the Nutcracker. I just like walking around in a towel for a few minutes helps me feel refreshed and reborn. With soft skin, and wet hair.

"Ah-Sara" my imagination ceased.
Oh my Good Lord.
I saw Mikhail holding a box of cereal, his mouth opened, wearing no shirt yet again and grey Nike pants. Gapping into the shower, he opened the door!!

I grasped my towel and rushed up the stairs, careful not to trip. I heard his heavy footsteps following me, oh shit.
The warmness cupped me, his breathe around my neck. "Sara just-let me.." he turned me around to face him and held my hair in his palm. I pushed him off and i found my way inside a closet. "Mike! I'm naked!!" I yelled. His cheeks flushed red. "Just pretend you're wearing a short dress" he rested his hands on my bare shoulders. Oh no...

He came crashing at my lips, groaning while sucking on them. His arms reached my waist and he pushed me against him.

What the frigin hell.

He let me go after a second, I felt light headed and about to faint. He just-took my first kiss...
Well my first was Marat back when thought pecking lips with siblings at the age of 5 was okay.

Nonetheless HE TOOK-

I'm going to cry

"Mike wtf are you doing?", why wasn't I breaking his face? What's the use for words!

He looked down in shame holding his jaw and biting his lips. I tried to walk away but he grabbed me again clasping me tight. It hurt. The pressure of his forceful arms hung around me like rope, as if I was a life line and he was holding onto me desperately.

Horny cunt.

"Sara, I-I know you don't..." remember. He faced me and looked into my eyes. "I won't betray you Sara. I won't abandon you like Murat did I -" I covered his mouth with my hand. He nibbled on my palm.

"Do not insult my brother, Mike. He means everything to me. I owe my life to him". I breathed out. He stared at me as if I broke off his grasp.

What I said was wrong. Marat owed me his life. But for some reason the roles are reversed. Because he can't accept the fact that he owes me more than he can repay.

And I await silently for his debt to be paid back to me.

I think I know who Mikhail Stoglov is.

***

I left a message for Claire using her home phone. Stating that I was going back home. And that no matter how horrible my house was, she should stay with me and not with him.

That ultimatum was sad, even for me. Taking Clash of Kings I waited for her to come. Waiting in our regular cafe, I read until she showed up. I was almost done with the second book of the series when I realised she wasn't coming.

"Hey, Olive", my high school buddy worked part time here. The cafe served really awesome iced coffee with a scoop of ice cream. But I didn't have the coins.

Olive had green eyes, straight dark brown hair and an uncanny smile. Slim and tall. She sometimes gave me free vanilla cake when her manger wasn't looking. Like me Olive had family issues she wanted to keep bottled up. But once she got drunk and told me her whole life story, very long life story. Lasted for 3 hours before she passed out on me.

"Sara!! Hey! Guess what" oh lord here it comes
"There's a party at Marks house today. You need to come!" Her eyes sparkled at the notion of a party. For me it was books for her it was booze. I respect her methods of leaving the world behind. Wasn't that was I was doing?

Wait, no I'm sticking to my past like a mother to her chicks.

"Who is Mark, Olive?" I asked trying not to roll my eyes at the idea of a party. "Ohmgod! He's the rich kid in architecture!! The cute one with blue eyes, killer smile"
"And a weak kidney.." I mumbled

"Um, I'll ask Claire about it. Maybe I'll see you there but I doubt he wants an art student coming" I trailed off. Looking down at my free water.

"Nah he said bring hot girls" she said winking. "Hot as in temperature wise?" I put my hand on my fore head, smiling. "Yep he meant me", she rolled her eyes and gave me the address, on a stained napkin with blue ink.
"Come in red! They'll love you. Make some friends loner!", she tapped my shoulders and waved goodbye.

Maybe I need to let loose for a while. I opened my apartment door and was welcomed by the scent of rust and milk. Leaving my keys in the glass bowl I fed blade and tapped on his bowl. "Hey blade", I blew air inside my mouth looking like a blowfish.

*phone rings

"Privet- I mean hello?"
"Sara! Olive told me about the party! We are so going!!" I shifted my ears away from the phone. Too loud. Why can't my day have aspects of serenity and tranquility. Become a nun Sara.

"Yes, yes sure. I'll get dressed and meet you at Marks house" I nodded. Mentally rehearsing what I'll wear and what I'll say when people ask 'tf are you weird brunette?'

"Wait? How do you know where Marks house is?" Claire asked. I smiled partly.
"I didn't sleep with him lovely, Olive gave me his address. It's walking distance from my apartment so all goods, no need to drive me."
I heard her laugh in the background. I wonder if Mikhail is with her, or if he'll come. Please don't.

"Uh, his house is like 20min drive so it'll take you double that to get there".

"Yes and unlike you I exercise so hahah yea don't kill me bye-" I shut the phone taking a long giggle. She's going to slap me for indirectly calling her lazy. She's a cute lazy haha. *RIP SARA LYAKOV

I open my wardrobe, welcomed by umm rags? Second hand clothing from the Salvation Army and Kmart T shirts and blue jeans. Maybe I should rip the clothes myself and pretend they're $300 from a branded store.

I tied my hair up, red lipstick, a flutter of mascara, a black T shirt and blue jeans. Yea, Claire will definitely slap me. Taking my black purse I ventured out, the sky turning into a vibrant blue, the clouds being pushed away by the life bringing breeze.

Looking up I noticed signs of the silver stars coming out as the sky turned darker with shades of midnight blue.
Mikhail's kiss was out of line, but I know I've seen him before. Or his voice is similar.

Something about Mikhail is known within me. I didn't think twice about him until Marat told me that he won't harm me. And Mikhail admitted to be 'Virends' with him. His stupid accent brought and unwanted smile. His thick black hair was so messy, his grin was like Satan's and his warmness was alluring. The pros and cons were confusing me.

Just get rid of the thought and you'll be fine.

------
You've gotta smile that can light up this whole town, I haven't seen it in a while since I brought you down....

Please don't be a stranger and comment!
Love you all 💕