Blood

"Trent...?" Bearing a knife he approached me with dead baggy eyes, his right hand holding the knife drenched in blood.

"MIKE?!" He killed him!, I darted to Trent and slapped him across the face.

"I gave you another chance!! How could you kill him!" The tears flooded my eyes; he stood up, no sound leaving his mouth.

"Sara?! Sara are you alright?!" I heard mike running up stairs. Dashing to mike, Trent kicked the door closed and grabbed my hair, placing the knife on my throat. I clasped it with my hands, the blade piercing my skin.

"You still love him..." Trent whispered in my ears with a trembling tone, mike started to desperately barge to the door handle to come in. I realised Trent cut himself before attacking me. His blood sticking to my clothes, the stench of morning breath and scotch.

Trent shoved me towards the bed as Mike kicked the door open holding a hand gun and pointing it to Trent.

"YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" Trent ran back to me and plunged the knife into my abdomen.

Fuck...

Holding me up, he used me as a human shield from Mikes gun. I groaned in pain as he moved me furiously around like a doll.

You die the way you lived...

"Still-Still!! After all of this she still loves you!!" What is he saying? My eyes roll back, shutting from the pain. The blood flushing out and drenching my white top.

White is my unlikely colour, almost getting raped, getting kidnapped for half a year. I feel like laughing, dying like this.

Atleast I had a family. Have, atleast I have a beautiful family.

I slumped to the floor, feeling the cold surface on my cheek, hearing a gun shot I felt into the darkness.

I love you Mikhail.

Mikhail
Sara fell unconscious, leaving me and this bastard standing. He threw the knife away and ran out the window, shattering it into pieces. If Sara was not dying, I would've chased the fucking bastard.

Holding Sara, I bolted to my car and drove her to the nearest hospital, screaming for someone to help her. The nurses rushed to me with their bed, taking her from my arms and into the emergency room. Asking what happened I told them it was self harm, so the police didn't get involved. I'm going to handle this myself, I'm going to kill him for hurting Sara.

The last time this happened I couldn't protect her, now I can.

After two years I had no leads on who captured Sara, my Sara. When that person, Trent? Said that she still loved me? after all this time it hit me. She was mine. My Sara, she changed her hair colour and slowly killed herself. Drinking and laughing by herself, picking fights. That man in the club was about to punch her but she ended up tripping before he laid a hand on her. When I caught her I glared at the mother fucker until he yelled in Chinese and trotted off.

After two hours the surgeon told me she lost around 30% of her blood but that she'll survive. Whatever he said next was a blur. They took her phone and asked me to call her parents but I told them they were in Russia and couldn't come.