The End- Part 1: The Pain

Bomb will detonate in 1:59:59

                                  Sara "Okay! Let's go" we separated and took our places around the stronghold

Sara
"Okay! Let's go" we separated and took our places around the stronghold. The bombs would detonate and I want Stoglov to see my face when he dies.

We have reason to believe that both Raven and Stoglov were in this building. It was currently 5:55am and I knew the blueprint of the building. I had to use the air vent to find my way into Stoglov's bedroom. It was on the second level, adjacent to the stronghold is a mansion, old and abandoned. Strider relayed to me that it's where Raven lived when she wasn't in Switzerland. I held my breathe and began to crawl deeper and deeper into the maze, I saw spiders and cockroaches distribute while crawling. It reminded me of me, Strider and Alexei. I was the black widow, Strider the cockroach because he was hard to kill and Alexei the ant; easily replaceable.

This entire operation was to save the girls who were trafficked but in truth it wasn't. What it was; was my reason to die. I don't have a right to die, I made my family. I have people to take care of, who need me. But it's not enough. I want to die and I want all of this to end. By murdering Stoglov and Raven I can get revenge and die in the process.

Strider was getting as much men out of the stronghold. I might be wanting to inflict pain of Stoglov but I know there are good members in a gang. Alexei was getting the girls out of their crates. The only weapons I had was a hand gun, a hand grenade and my dagger Alexei gave me when I met him. Along with that I had a walkie talkie in which the boys could warn me if they were out of the building or not.

I found my way to where the blueprint marked X meaning I reached Stoglov's room. I opened the vent cage by hitting it with my elbow as quietly as I could. From the holes I could see Stoglov was asleep on his desk; a cup of scotch being clenched by his right hand. There were no guards, I landed on the floor as quiet as a cat. The digital clock near his table detailed it was 6:14am the sun was ready to wake up and reach the heights that I won't see anymore. This place is where I'll die.

My hair was tied in a high pony tail, wearing a black skivy, and the black pants Akashi got for me.

I'll die with black hair? Hah

As I approached the asleep Stoglov I noticed a photo frame was beside his left hand. Holding it, I saw a picture of a mother holding a baby boy wrapped in a blue blanket.

Can I take your picture?

The last time I took a picture was for my passport. Hah, also you took a picture with Mikhail. I reminded myself. Drawing out my gun I hit it on Stoglov's head. Hard enough for him to wake up, soft enough not to make a cracking sound.

Stoglov groaned as he woke up, his eyes widened as he saw me. He began to raise his hands up as he opened his mouth to speak I hit the back of the hand gun in the middle of his head. He would be unconscious for a few minutes which gave me enough time to tie him to the chair. After doing so, I sat on his table waiting for he right moment. I covered his mouth with tape and crossed my legs. The gun resting on my lips, my right hand keeping me up and steady.

After a few minutes Stoglov opened his eyes, he began to shake and resist the rope around him. His silent screams were irritating me. How did my screams not effect him?

"Podozhdat' nekotoroye vremya Stoglov" I said getting off the table. I told him to wait a while. I wonder what he thinks he has to wait for. Death? Hah not yet dear Stoglov.

Looking around the office I found numerous photos of Mikhail and not much of Raven. He continued to struggle but when I'd point my gun at him, he ceased his movements. I wanted to laugh, to laugh and cry.

This doesn't make me happy. This is so pathetic. Nothing I do will balance to everything he did to me.

"Sara! otpustite menya, i ya dam vam den'gi" (Sara let me go and I'll give you money!).

I rolled my eyes and approached him, my anger becoming a beast I wanted to let out. I back handed and spin kicked him. He fell down along with his chair to the left side of the room. This pathetic fat man shouldn't breathe. He shouldn't have the privilege of tasting water, of savoring food. He didn't deserve anything for raping me and whoever else he did rape.

"What is it like to rape someone Stoglov? Does it feel wet and warm and silky? Does it feel like you're on top of the world when a girl beneath you is crying and moaning in pain? When her thighs are drenched in blood and her eyes are rolling back" I clenched my dagger and aimed for his eyes.

"Sara! u menya yest' yeye" (Sara I have her!)

Strider barged into the room throwing a beaten up Raven to the floor. Her face was bruised, her lips protruding blood. I stepped on her head, without a moments hesitation. I stepped on her head pressing hard. She started to scream but I kicked her in the face, her nose was obviously broken.

"Sara don't move" Strider was beside me, pointing his gun towards the intruder.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled, pointing my gun at his head. What the hell? How did he get here so quickly?

"Sara, you-you can't kill Raven. Whatever she is she is my sister" I bit the inside of my cheek ready to shoot him. I don't care about him and his child. She's in safe hands with her mother.

"SARA DUCK!!" I obeyed the anonymous voice and ducked. A gun shot was heard and a body slumped. Behind me the window was open, Stoglov's body still on the floor, saliva drenching his tape.

"T-Trent.." I looked back at Mikhail who slumped to the floor. His groans were sickening as he gripped his shoulder. Strider pulled Raven up by her hair, his eyes filled with the desire to kill her. Raven may have gotten me tortured but she is the one who killed Striders sister. As long as I am the one to kill Stoglov I'll be satisfied.

Trent darted to Mikhail and held him in a head lock. Pushing him away from Raven. "Trent don't kill him" I pleaded.

Trent glared at me, he didn't know about the bombs.

"One day, I will have to shoot you in the heart. And along with you I'll kill myself. I won't let my family be hurt by the Stoglov gang. I'll go by myself and kill Mikhail's father, and let his men finish me off" he repeated my words. I was taken aback, tears threatened to fall. But those were the words I needed to do what I wanted to do.

I pulled the trigger instantaneously. With no regrets. No hesitation.