Day Time

Sara

Sara

I woke up feeling groggy, my blanket covered my whole body, like when someone was buried under sand, only their head peeking out. Pushing my blanket away, I felt an arm on my waist...no Sara no!!! You did not sleep with him!! Seriously this always happens in movies!

I hate cliches, jokes I really love cliches.

To my right, Mikhail's head lay on the edges of my pillow. Pervert. He was facing me, his eyes shut. Long fluttering lashes?
I went to take a closer look at the shade of them. Where they brown? Or black?. His beard was starting to grow.

The prickles of Vladimir's face hurt when he kissed me goodbye in the airport.

Don't get sentimental, why is he on your bed and holding you down? Should I shake him and demand a response? Looking at him sleep, seeming all vulnerable and innocent..everyone looks innocent when sleeping Sara shut up!

I got off my bed and slid through his hands, I bet he's a heavy sleeper. Cute. Tying my hair up, I walked to the bathroom and washed my face with my orange and ginseng exfoliater and brushed my teeth with mint flavoured toothpaste.

I used to brush every time I ate, i brushed every time I got stressed or sad or upset. Clean teeth made me feel better.
Getting out of the bathroom, Mikhail's eyes were wide opened, watching me. Like an owl.

"You are dead. Sara Lyakov", he glared at me as he stood up from my bed and walked towards me. What the hell did I do?

Slowly he approached me, gathering his rage. He raised his hand and held my jaw, raising my chin in his grasp. He opened his mouth to say something but shut his mouth immediately and walked into the bathroom, my bathroom and shut the door.

Mikhail

Last night, Sara felt asleep whilst I carried her her home. I questioned whether I should change her outfit into something more comfortable or leave her as she is. I untied her hair, knowing it would be uncomfortable for her to sleep in. I wondered if she dreamt a lot, I wondered what she wanted out of life. To live happily ever after with her family? Maybe become some rich lawyer, going against her brothers and prosecuting members of all gangs in Russia so she can 'stop them from joining.'

She would frequently move and moan while sleeping, dreaming I suppose. Lying next to her, I held her down until she calmed herself. She faced me, letting out soft breaths. I caressed her cheek and eventually fell asleep myself. This girl is trouble

Someone in my occupation should not associate himself with a girl.

Sara