Gluttony

MikhailRiding in the plane beside her was torture, I felt as if I was Marat

Mikhail
Riding in the plane beside her was torture, I felt as if I was Marat. Someone who told her to die. I did tell her to die, I told her I couldn't protect her and I gave up on her the minute I gave into my father. But no more, I remained stagnant when Sara said she wanted to kill Raven. I knew she didn't like her but to go as far as kill her... I was skeptical. Maybe this wasn't the sweet Sara I once fell in love with.

No fucking duh she was tortured because she was apparently pregnant.

Sara holding my child...when I first heard it was due to that Sara was taken. I admit I was happy, I thought even if we did it once her being pregnant with my child means she won't leave me. But in the end she wasn't.

"Sara, we need to talk about it" I let out trying to find her hand. She shoved me away and sneered, headphones on and loud music playing. Taking the head phone of her, her hair began to scrunch around her face. Her eyes darted to me like arrow heads.

"Talk about what?" She retorted.

"I know you want to kill my father and that's understandable. He's the Adolf hitler of his year-century" I corrected as she glared with hateful eyes.

"Why do you want to kill Raven? To show him what it's like to lose a daughter? That's low and I don't want you to-" her eyes were drowned in tears. The sparkly clear trickles fell down her cheek.

She cries so easily....? Or she doesn't. She didn't cry when she got stabbed

"W-what?" She looked out the window, watching the sun rise, the sky was too bright but she persisted to ignore me. Not wiping her tears, she waited for them to dry on their own.

"Sara! Talk to me!" Pulling her shoulders to me, she let out a grin.

"You don't know? Wait so-you've continued talking to her this whole time?"

Don't know?

"Don't know what?!" My tone more desperate and angry. What the fuck did Raven do? Sure she throws tantrums and is a deceiving shit but she's still my sister.

"Who told your father I was pregnant with you child?" She asked in her monotone. I let go of her, my heart rate accelerating.

"Who came into my dungeon and made the men play with me and humiliate me? Getting it all on camera. My screams and cries"

Fuck! No no no!! That's video I watched was filmed by Raven?! She-that bitch made all this happen?! And all this time I thought father had me followed...

Getting up from my seat I limped to the bathroom. Feeling fatigued and faint. I needed to vomit. I wanted to vomit until nothing was left.

Raven...

"Sir please return to your seat" moving her aside she added more words but I couldn't handle it. Locking myself in the stupid tiny cubicle I punched the mirror and pulled my hair.

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
For three years Raven has given me that smirk, that devilish grin. She knew this whole time that Sara could've died because of her...

Wait, could she be responsible for Trent betraying her as well? I mean he knew who I was... as far as I know Trent doesn't know me personally-my face he doesn't...

*Knock knock

"Mike?! Mike open up!" Now I understand. I understand why she hates me...opening the door I saw her beautiful worried face. How did she not murder me the moment she saw me?

She still loves you. Trents words gave me hope, hope that one day I can hold her in my arms again. For permanent happiness, not the happiness drugs and an easy lay gave me.

She walked in and closed the door behind her, I observed her cheeks and teary blue eyes. Her roots displayed chestnut hair flowing out, I know it hated it being coated in black. Emotionless black, as if she was trying to show the world she was dead inside. But she wasn't, she was alive. Struggling and fighting for survival.

"I love you, Sara" my eyes were weary and stung with the tears falling down my face. She held my hands and wiped my tears.

"I love you Mikhail"
Sara
I grabbed the nape of his neck and brought his lips closer to mind, crashing into his mouth and taking what was mine. He was mine and there's nothing I can do to let go of the past. I hated him, I wanted to hate him.

But I love him. He's warmness his smile, how he pushes himself on me when I tell him to leave. He's stubborn and how he doesn't listen to what I say, he'll keep appearing infront of me like a puppy you hit with a book out of rage.

Why am I like this? Why am I so selfish? Trent knew I loved him even before I did. His hands started to skim through my body, I wanted to stop. I knew this was wrong. I can't let this happen...we're flying towards certain death.

I-I can't live through this anymore.

Pushing him away softly, both of us breathing hardly. It took a few moments to catch our breaths. Looking into his red eyes I turned on the tap and washed his face, my bandaid soaked in water. During the flight I fell asleep and he patched me up.

"I know you can't forgive me...but Sara I want you to know I love you. I hurt you and I couldn't protect you..." more tears trickled down his face, he lowered himself to my chest requesting my embrace. His tears drenched my shirt, making it stick to my skin like it would in the rain.

I hate the rain.

"I know. And-I know" my eyes flooded and I held a sob, covering my mouth with my hand and hugging him.

"I'm sorry Mikhail" I sobbed