Envy

Mikhail Sitting back in our seats with a bunch of people glaring, our eyes puffy and our noses red led them to the conclusion someone died or we broke up

Mikhail
Sitting back in our seats with a bunch of people glaring, our eyes puffy and our noses red led them to the conclusion someone died or we broke up.

In truth, there was still so much I needed to tell her. Her black hair cascaded down her hair and she relaxed her face on her hand, looking outside. I don't know if there is hope for us, but I know I love her and honestly I want to talk her out of facing my father. If it were up to me, I'd want her and I to run off to Australia or New Zealand and build a life for ourselves. She could get into university again and finish her course and when she graduated I'll propose and get her pregnant so she doesn't leave me.

Hah.

I know her, she'd never abort. She's always wanted a child I can see it in her. She wants to raise it up with love and no sight of despair or pain. Images of her chestnut hair, wearing a cream sweater and rocking our baby to sleep ached my pounding heart.

"Sara" I need to tell her. She peered at me, giving me a dazed look. She was exhausted and I knew it. "There's something else I haven't told you" I felt her heart prepare for what I was about to say. Rubbing my face, I looked into her eyes, I didn't want to hold her hand because she'll be disgusted when I tell her.

"I have a-I have a daughter" squinting my eyes as I said it, like a child I looked at her blank expression. If she told me she had a kid with someone else, I'd be envious but I'd still want her. I don't know how she feels about it.

"What her name?" She asked monotoned, she wasn't angry or upset. She just emotionlessly replied as if I asked her if she wanted coffee or to use the bathroom first. "Sara" I answered.

"What?" She gave me confused look. She probably thinks I'm calling her or being sentimental. "Her name is Sara Olivia Summers" I concealed my grin saying my beautiful daughters name.

"Did you name her?" She asked, I could see her blue eyes become more like glass, it was welling up but she held it in well. "Yea, her mother let me do it after I begged..." I smiled.

Fuck man you're not supposed to smile!

"Do you love her?" She asked, she was so calm and collected, honestly I feel like she's trying to conceal happiness rather than envy. "Sara? Of course I love her. She's with her mother but I love her, I love her like I love you except more of a ohmg she's so tiny and fucking adorable way" I can't hide my smile. I loved my little girl.

"No I-I know that I mean do you love her mother? Will you marry her?"

Oh fuck. "Um no. We met in a club two years ago and I...knocked her up as they say. I told her not to abort and I'd look after the kids if she couldn't" looking down I felt the pain in my heart, like I was struck by lightning.